Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Supporters' Trust could step forward to help fund Wanderers' Academy

+8
blasterbolton
Norpig
Boggersbelief
gloswhite
boltonbonce
Sluffy
luckyPeterpiper
karlypants
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can never be absolutely sure but at this early stage we are happy for 'Blaster' to be blasting off on here, even though I'm one of those who he's no doubt got in his sites.

Sights, pal

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

blasterbolton wrote:
They don't need a mandate, their aim is set out in these rules:

POWERS

5.The Society may achieve these objects in whole or in part through an interest or interests in companies or societies provided that the objects
of the companies or societies are consistent with the Society’s objects. In particular, in pursuit of these objects (but not otherwise) the Society may:

. acquire an interest in or ownership of the Club;

5.2. secure democratic and accountable representation on the Club’s   Board;

5.3. take any other steps in relation to the Club which enable it to exercise the greatest possible influence in the ownership, governance and management of the Club.

It would appear these are powers that May be used, but don't necessarily have to be used, or where we all lied to when at the first trust meeting a number of options where put forward, including not having any share ownership in the club?  Suspect

Only a mandate from the membership should thus instruct the ST to start along the path of ownership, from the recent pole I for one don't believe they have that despite what appeared to be a very leading set of questions.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Boggersbelief wrote:

You can never be absolutely sure but at this early stage we are happy for 'Blaster' to be blasting off on here, even though I'm one of those who he's no doubt got in his sites.

Sights, pal

Thanks pal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum