Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will it end in tiers? Wanderers to hold fire on decision to move supporters

+11
Boggersbelief
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
luckyPeterpiper
wanderlust
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
Bolton Nuts
Natasha Whittam
bryan458
karlypants
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I've had the same seat in the East Stand Upper since the stadium opened and I've already bought and paid for that seat for next season. Half the fun at a game is the craic with people all round about me who I've got to know well over the years. It often makes up for the dross on the pitch.
I'll be sorely disappointed if I'm told that the upper tier is closing- and I may even consider asking for a full refund. I'll sit where I want- not where they tell me to

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:I've had the same seat in the East Stand Upper since the stadium opened and I've already bought and paid for that seat for next season. Half the fun at a game is the craic with people all round about me who I've got to know well over the years. It often makes up for the dross on the pitch.
I'll be sorely disappointed if I'm told that the upper tier is closing- and I may even consider asking for a full refund. I'll sit where I want- not where they tell me to

Selfish bastard.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
rammywhite wrote:I've had the same seat in the East Stand Upper since the stadium opened and I've already bought and paid for that seat for next season. Half the fun at a game is the craic with people all round about me who I've got to know well over the years. It often makes up for the dross on the pitch.

Selfish bastard.

Not really, chuck. Just a sense of perspective on what I'm paying for.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:

So the club should open the top tier just so you can chat to your friends?

Idiot.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How about that if those who have had their seats in the upper tier for god knows how long get an incentive to move to one of the lower tiers and a promise that you will have first refusal on the seat in the upper tier once attendance is better?

Sounds fair enough to me.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
rammywhite wrote:

So the club should open the top tier just so you can chat to your friends?

Idiot.

Poor logic chuck. It's a non sequituur. They can close it if they want to- but clients don't have to accept it. They don't determine what the client does- that's North Korean style. The client determines what they'll do- and if they close it ,fair enough, but I'll chose whether I'll sit in the lower tier or not. It's not selfish- its simply a part of customer choice. You exercise it when you buy your imaginary twirls or whatever it is you buy.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
Norpig wrote:i'm just fed up of your constant sarcasm and slagging off of the fans Hipster, you really earned your doom and gloom award and the double is coming your way i have no doubt
Don't say that norpig, I'm really working hard for the 'doom merchant' award for 2016 and Hipster only posts about once a week so I thought I'd be in the lead easily.

I am the new master of negativity, the purveyor of doom, the sultan of gloom and King Party Killer himself. Accept no substitutes. Smile

PS the world will end in approximately 5 seconds ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...
you have your moments LPP but no one can touch Hipster (maybe that's the issue?) when it comes to being downright miserable and cynical

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Don't take Hipster too seriously.

Think of him as more being funny in a Victor Meldrew sort of way.

Will it end in tiers? Wanderers to hold fire on decision to move supporters - Page 2 B879b1d3-36ed-4a0a-a501-15fe5abb3043

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

BWFC will be in the Lancashire Combination in two years managed by Nat and the chairman will be boggers. Scott will be the first team coach (driver), Hipster will be in charge of catering and I'll be doing the half time "show".

If that prediction alone does not win me Doom and Gloom 2016 I'll demand a recount because it must be fixed. Smile

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

luckyPeterpiper wrote:BWFC will be in the Lancashire Combination in two years managed by Nat and the chairman will be boggers. Scott will be the first team coach (driver), Hipster will be in charge of catering and I'll be doing the half time "show".

If that prediction alone does not win me Doom and Gloom 2016 I'll demand a recount because it must be fixed. Smile
Why two years?  Maybe this August?

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

observer wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:BWFC will be in the Lancashire Combination in two years managed by Nat and the chairman will be boggers. Scott will be the first team coach (driver), Hipster will be in charge of catering and I'll be doing the half time "show".

Why two years?  Maybe this August?
I was trying to be positive mate Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum