Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting?

+24
doffcocker
JAH
Bwfc1958
BoltonTillIDie
Dunkels King
xmiles
Soul Kitchen
King Bill
bwfc71
NickFazer
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
karlypants
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
gloswhite
wanderlust
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
Bollotom2014
whatsgoingon
Norpig
okocha
Sluffy
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Are you an innie or an outie?

referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 3 Vote_lcap51%referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 51% [ 19 ]
referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 3 Vote_lcap49%referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 49% [ 18 ]
referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 37

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 33]

David Icke for Home Secretary...?

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I don't think we will Glos it would be unmanageable to do so, the best we could hope for would be to clear the prisons of all the scum the EU have so far prevented us deporting and review the benefits system so the EU migrants that are here but not contributing can be repatriated.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:David Icke for Home Secretary...?

That weak minded twat riggers from the BN the , he's another boring cunt.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

WGO, good point, but I also think that many aspects will be running together. However, getting rid of the criminals could well be a quick win, which they will need to show things are changing.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:I like Farage, I share some of the values he shares.
The Australian style points system he lauds is well overdue here, every program on refugees and migrants we are the country most of them are aiming for, that can't be right we have to be less attractive to the deadwood than we currently are.

scottjames30 wrote:
Breadman wrote:David Icke for Home Secretary...?

That weak minded twat riggers from the BN the , he's another boring cunt.

I'm confused....

Are you slagging me off or proposing me for the HS gig?

gloswhite wrote:The same goes for our laws, etc. We aren't going to throw everything out willy nilly, were not stupid.

Of course not, but TTIP is a fine example of how governments bend over backwards to try and accomodate big business. 

Workers rights are law EU wide for the simple reason it prevents a race to the bottom. If you put that control into the hands of right wing conservatives they will dismantle them under the guise of making our country more attractive for investment.

Look at workers rights in the US and compare them to here.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The last time you tried being smart with me you ended up crying, so I don't poke you with a stick anymore, come back when you are an adult.

whatsgoingon wrote:
The Australian style points system he lauds is well overdue here, every program on refugees and migrants we are the country most of them are aiming for, that can't be right we have to be less attractive to the deadwood than we currently are.

Australia the country which takes more immigrants per head than we do? 

And the deadwood you describe make a net contribution to our economy.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Also Glos we can seriously review our benefits system which the EU has been stopping us doing so we are no longer the must get to destination for every economic migrant and chancer in the world.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

This is true Breaders, but on the other hand we are becoming less competitive, having to work to rules that aren't always beneficial for us.
A thought I have is that the government, any government, can always blame the EU for stuff that the public don't like. If this screen is taken away, the politics of the country become more transparent, and though it will take a while, at least we will be able to pick and choose who we believe, and who we want.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc1874 wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

Check who the Australians allow in compared with who we let in, better still try emigrating there and you'll see that they only allow people in that can add value and skills.
I probably need to be more selective in my comments but when I'm referring to the deadwood I'm not referring to the people who contribute, but the points system would help to police that. But however rose tinted your specs are we have attracted a large amount of deadwood along with the contributers and the reason they all want to head here is because we are a soft touch - that is what I want to change.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

With all the changes we can expect, we can reduce the unemployed by offering them admin jobs in the Civil Service. At least we'll be getting something for our money, the people will regain their self respect and ambition, and we will be reinstating a good level of service that this government has hacked to pieces. (but this is another argument, not for this thread).

People want to live here because of our tolerant attitude, successful economy and high levels of job creation. Phrase that as 'soft touch' if you want but at the end of the day those factors all contribute to each other, immigrants help this country.

I get the argument of the EU being undemocratic and unanswerable, that's why I'd vote out. But you have to realise that the situation you want for this country isn't going to be delivered by the likes of Gove and Boris.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc1874 wrote:People want to live here because of our tolerant attitude, successful economy and high levels of job creation. Phrase that as 'soft touch' if you want but at the end of the day those factors all contribute to each other, immigrants help this country.

I get the argument of the EU being undemocratic and unanswerable, that's why I'd vote out. But you have to realise that the situation you want for this country isn't going to be delivered by the likes of Gove and Boris.
No fair point and the scary part is who is it going to be delivered by because the people in charge here are arguably less capable of delivering improvements than the bunch we'd vote to get rid of.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

But, as I said before, it will be up to the government, not two politicians. With all the Tory infighting, I doubt the current party/government will look anything like it does now, and hopefully, the task will be so big that they will just get on with the job, especially as their jobs will depend on it.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:But, as I said before, it will be up to the government, not two politicians. With all the Tory infighting, I doubt the current party/government will look anything like it does now, and hopefully, the task will be so big that they will just get on with the job, especially as their jobs will depend on it.

Agree, and when we do leave the EU they can get on with real politics, regarding British people, instead of trying to make every Tom dick and Harry happy who live at the other side of Europe.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

Check who the Australians allow in compared with who we let in, better still try emigrating there and you'll see that they only allow people in that can add value and skills.
I probably need to be more selective in my comments but when I'm referring to the deadwood I'm not referring to the people who contribute, but the points system would help to police that. But however rose tinted your specs are we have attracted a large amount of deadwood along with the contributers and the reason they all want to head here is because we are a soft touch - that is what I want to change.

Absolutely spot on.
They don't just let any old dosser in. Unfortunately we do.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:People want to live here because of our tolerant attitude, successful economy and high levels of job creation. Phrase that as 'soft touch' if you want but at the end of the day those factors all contribute to each other, immigrants help this country.

Fucking bollocks, people come here because they know we have a weak as piss government who will hand out bundles of cash to them for nowt.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm another out voter but you all knew that anyway! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum