Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting?

+24
doffcocker
JAH
Bwfc1958
BoltonTillIDie
Dunkels King
xmiles
Soul Kitchen
King Bill
bwfc71
NickFazer
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
karlypants
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
gloswhite
wanderlust
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
Bollotom2014
whatsgoingon
Norpig
okocha
Sluffy
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Are you an innie or an outie?

referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 4 Vote_lcap51%referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 51% [ 19 ]
referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 4 Vote_lcap49%referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 49% [ 18 ]
referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 37

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 33]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How to get a council house on channel 4 last week showed what is wrong with the EU and immigration.

Did anyone else watch it?

Last edited by karlypants on Wed Jun 08 2016, 17:23; edited 1 time in total

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:People want to live here because of our tolerant attitude, successful economy and high levels of job creation. Phrase that as 'soft touch' if you want but at the end of the day those factors all contribute to each other, immigrants help this country.

I get the argument of the EU being undemocratic and unanswerable, that's why I'd vote out. But you have to realise that the situation you want for this country isn't going to be delivered by the likes of Gove and Boris.

Fucking bollocks, people come here because they know we have a weak as piss government who will hand out bundles of cash to them for nowt.
Short and to the point, but I agree

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

100% agree, we need to be like Australia, when that boat turned up there, with all the migrants on, shouting " we have women and children on, let us in ".

The reply was " come any closer and we'll blow the boat up ".

That needs to be our attitude .

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We've always known you're out KP. Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:People want to live here because of our tolerant attitude, successful economy and high levels of job creation.

Now I know you're taking the piss.

You need to watch Grant Mitchell in the French camps, trust me when I say none of the inhabitants were quoting that load of bollocks.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I remember years ago when the vietnamese boat people were aiming for Europe, a boat was landing on the coast of Holland and the Dutch just pushed it back out to sea.
The navy have a good idea where these trafficers originate, patrol those waters and cut it out at source.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:People want to live here because of our tolerant attitude, successful economy and high levels of job creation.

Now I know you're taking the piss.

You need to watch Grant Mitchell in the French camps, trust me when I say none of the inhabitants were quoting that load of bollocks.
:clap: :clap:

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1874 has lost the plot, it's tragic.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

43 years we've been in this club and the beer is flat, the birds are ugly and the music is shite.

Out.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Copper Dragon wrote:43 years we've been in this club and the beer is flat, the birds are ugly and the music is shite.

Out.
Not sure I go along with the birds being ugly in the EU, beer and musics a good call though.
And for that reason I'm out.

Separate note would be great to see Cameron and farage have to present their cases in the dragons den

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Even if the majority voted out, could MP's have their own vote to block what the public want?

I am greatly concerned if this is going to be a stitch up as none of them can be trusted.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:We've always known you're out KP. Very Happy
lol!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Even if the majority voted out, could MP's have their own vote to block what the public want?

I am greatly concerned if this is going to be a stitch up as none of them can be trusted.

Farage won't let the British people be " Stitched "

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How will it affect cheese? I'm partial to a bit of Edam.referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 4 Cheese_smiley

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote: How will it affect cheese? I'm partial to a bit of Edam.referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 4 Cheese_smiley
Cheddars the new edam or a nice bit of Red Leicester or crumbly Lancashire, you don't need holey Dutch cheese we have all the cheese you need within the walls of this Britain we call great. 

:uk: :uk:

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
boltonbonce wrote: How will it affect cheese? I'm partial to a bit of Edam.referendum - Nuts EU Referendum - How will you be voting? - Page 4 Cheese_smiley
Cheddars the new edam or a nice bit of Red Leicester or crumbly Lancashire, you don't need holey Dutch cheese we have all the cheese you need within the walls of this Britain we call great. 

:uk: :uk:
Fair enough,but I sometimes feel the need to add a bit of spice to my life.

Listening to Test Match Special in the garden shed just doesn't do it for me any more.

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

That hasn't been the same since Johnno passed, used to love the in depth conversations about chocolate cake

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:That hasn't been the same since Johnno passed, used to love the in depth conversations about chocolate cake

John Arlott was a marvelous cricket commentator. My personal favourite. He had a wonderful voice and was really funny after the vino had started to kick in.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My dear old thing.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:Even if the majority voted out, could MP's have their own vote to block what the public want?

I doubt there will be any need for a stitch up as  the result will be to remain in the EU.

There are too many people in this country who sit pretty and they don't want the boat rocking.

Not to mention the ridiculous scaremongering (yes the out lot have been doing it but not on the remain scale) like leaving the EU would mean..... the end of the NHS, war in Europe, millions more immigrants coming here because we won't have a few policemen at Calais, every foreign owned business leaving us and the Yanks not trading with us at all.

Basically we would drift off out into the Atlantic and probably find ourselves off the coast of Guyana, where the only thing we will be trading in is coconuts and people who claim Job Seekers Allowance.

Exchange rate - 3 coconuts to 1 long term pot smoking JSA scruff.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum