Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NFL's back again.

+18
xmiles
karlypants
observer
wanderlust
Sluffy
Hip Priest
Bread2.0
boltonbonce
Norpig
Fabians Right Peg
finlaymcdanger
Soul Kitchen
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
whatsgoingon
DEANO82
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 48  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 48]

511NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 04 2019, 16:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Pats got beat  cheers

512NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 04 2019, 16:24

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:The Pats got beat  cheers
....with 3 tough games to come. There's hope for everyone Smile

513NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Nov 05 2019, 08:30

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And the Steelers won! I thought it was all over when Vinatieri stepped up but it was a bad kick thank God. I was surprised to see the Packers being so easily especially as the Chargers have been so inconsistent this year.

514NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Nov 05 2019, 10:25

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:And the Steelers won! I thought it was all over when Vinatieri stepped up but it was a bad kick thank God. I was surprised to see the Packers being so easily especially as the Chargers have been so inconsistent this year.
Goes to show there are a few teams that are in contention, some who have got better as the season has progressed and with injuries etc playing a part who knows how it will pan out?
That run of difficult games for the Pats I was on about really will sort the wheat from the chaff but I'm sticking with my top 12 for the post season.

515NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sat Nov 09 2019, 11:11

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Could this be the week the 49ers lose their winning streak? They've got their divisional rivals the Seahawks (7 and 2) on Tuesday so it could/should be a cracker. No disrespect to the Steelers but this could be their toughest game so far.

516NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 11 2019, 08:34

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll not mention the other results but the Steelers won again  cheers

Four game winning streak now and Minkah Fitzpatrick has been brilliant since he came in from the Dolphins.

517NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 11 2019, 10:28

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I'll not mention the other results but the Steelers won again  cheers

Four game winning streak now and Minkah Fitzpatrick has been brilliant since he came in from the Dolphins.
Yup - they’re looking good ATM.

518NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 11 2019, 11:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We couldn't beat the Browns at their own place, which was a big disappointment. Frustrating season.

519NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 11 2019, 14:11

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dolphins won again - WTF is going on?

520NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Nov 13 2019, 13:32

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another great week, the 49ers finally beaten in an epic game that they should have won in OT themselves.

Couple of shock results, the Saints beaten at home by the Falcons and the Chiefs losing to the Titans.

The Ravens look a good team and have a great QB and are one to watch in post season i reckon.

521NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Nov 13 2019, 15:23

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Another great week, the 49ers finally beaten in an epic game that they should have won in OT themselves.

Couple of shock results, the Saints beaten at home by the Falcons and the Chiefs losing to the Titans.

The Ravens look a good team and have a great QB and are one to watch in post season i reckon.
Chiefs have slipped to 6 and 4 now and with the Raiders having a game in hand are in danger of losing the divisional title. This season started off like a procession, but it's a proper open field now. Loving it.

522NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Nov 15 2019, 10:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oh dear! Shocked

523NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Nov 15 2019, 11:33

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Saw that fracas and it must have been a personal issue as he was still "tackling" way after the ball had gone. Plot lost job.

524NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Nov 15 2019, 16:07

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dirty bloody Browns  Mad

525NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sat Nov 16 2019, 01:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Garrett gets an "indefinite" ban - at least to the end of the season and possibly for much longer.

526NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 18 2019, 11:36

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a night of football! Some amazing plays and without giving anything away I reckon somebody on here will be well pleased.

527NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 18 2019, 12:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great weekend for me. Slapping the Dolphins around is always a pleasure.

528NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 18 2019, 13:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Great weekend for me. Slapping the Dolphins around is always a pleasure.
This wasn't too shabby though...

529NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 18 2019, 13:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

True. I thought he was rocket propelled at one point. My knees left the room in horror.

530NFL's back again. - Page 27 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Thu Nov 21 2019, 13:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another good week in the NFL. The Pats, 49ers and Saints all bounced back after losses and the Chiefs and Rams also won as well.
The Ravens are looking very good as well and will be hard to beat in the playoffs and the Raiders are improving week on week and could sneak into the playoffs as well.

At the other end of the scale, the worst team now seems to be breaders Redskins as the Dolphins, Falcons, Jets and Cardinals all seem to be improving now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 48]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 48  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum