Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NFL's back again.

+18
xmiles
karlypants
observer
wanderlust
Sluffy
Hip Priest
Bread2.0
boltonbonce
Norpig
Fabians Right Peg
finlaymcdanger
Soul Kitchen
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
whatsgoingon
DEANO82
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 40 ... 48  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 48]

641NFL's back again. - Page 33 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 16 2020, 13:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Think i prefer NFL to football these days. didn't even bother watching England last night, just watched Redzone.
Me neither. International footy is no longer the draw it was.

642NFL's back again. - Page 33 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 16 2020, 14:54

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Bit miffed losing to a Hail Mary pass. Good catch though, in the circumstances.
It was a great game that could have gone either way TBH. I like both QB's but Murray is a little pocket rocket - very short for a QB but has a great running game, a good arm and does the unexpected. Unlucky for the Bills but the teams were evenly matched i thought.

643NFL's back again. - Page 33 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 16 2020, 15:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Cardinals and the Dolphins are much better teams than last season and are doing well. 2 good young QB's but Murray is special, he has a big arm and can run like a running back as Lusty said.

Felt a bit sorry for Fitzmagic when he got benched but it's obvious Tua is the franchise QB they have been looking for. Not seen many lefties before either so it still looks a bit odd to me  Very Happy

644NFL's back again. - Page 33 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Nov 17 2020, 13:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:The Cardinals and the Dolphins are much better teams than last season and are doing well. 2 good young QB's but Murray is special, he has a big arm and can run like a running back as Lusty said.

Felt a bit sorry for Fitzmagic when he got benched but it's obvious Tua is the franchise QB they have been looking for. Not seen many lefties before either so it still looks a bit odd to me  Very Happy
Watched Friday's NFL show last night and they featured these QB's. I was a bit freaked out when they used almost the same words as I did e.g. pocket rocket to describe Murray. Spooky.

645NFL's back again. - Page 33 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Nov 24 2020, 15:33

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another week another Steelers win  cheers

A lot of close games this week and the Chiefs vs Raiders was especially good as was the Colts vs the Packers.

I'm thinking a Steelers vs Chiefs for the AFC Championship game and the Steelers should have home advantage being the number 1 seed.

646NFL's back again. - Page 33 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Nov 24 2020, 16:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Another week another Steelers win  cheers

A lot of close games this week and the Chiefs vs Raiders was especially good as was the Colts vs the Packers.

I'm thinking a Steelers vs Chiefs for the AFC Championship game and the Steelers should have home advantage being the number 1 seed.
At 10 and 0 there are a lot of pundits saying Steelers are nailed on for the SB.
TBF they're going to come up against better opposition than this - 4 interceptions don't help...

647NFL's back again. - Page 33 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sat Nov 28 2020, 22:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-55115661

648NFL's back again. - Page 33 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Dec 02 2020, 19:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Felt sorry for the lad who had to quarterback for the Bronco's this week. All 4 regular QB's couldn't play due to Covid so they played a wide receiver from the practice squad who had played QB in college for a while.
He did his best but it was his first ever start and not in his usual position.

649NFL's back again. - Page 33 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Thu Dec 03 2020, 00:39

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Felt sorry for the lad who had to quarterback for the Bronco's this week. All 4 regular QB's couldn't play due to Covid so they played a wide receiver from the practice squad who had played QB in college for a while.
He did his best but it was his first ever start and not in his usual position.
Poor lad was moidered.
But didn't they insist on playing even though it would have been easy to cancel? Or did I mishear it?
Whatever there were some great games...

650NFL's back again. - Page 33 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Thu Dec 03 2020, 13:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Steelers won again last night but made very hard work of it against an under strength Ravens. We have Bonceys Bills in a couple of weeks and that will be a very tough game i think.

651NFL's back again. - Page 33 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Thu Dec 03 2020, 13:25

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Steelers won again last night but made very hard work of it against an under strength Ravens. We have Bonceys Bills in a couple of weeks and that will be a very tough game i think.
Looking forward to that. You must go into it as favourites though.

652NFL's back again. - Page 33 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Thu Dec 03 2020, 13:29

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i know we are 11-0 but i don't think we have played that well for a few weeks and we were very average last night. Our defense is immense which is helping although Dupree could be out now which is a big blow.

I think the Bills could inflict our first defeat on us this season, hope i'm wrong though  Very Happy

653NFL's back again. - Page 33 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Dec 08 2020, 08:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Watched the first 3 quarters of the Steelers game last night and went to bed as we were 17-10 up only to wake up this morning and find Washington beat us!

Steelers not playing well at the moment and at the wrong time with the playoffs round the corner.

654NFL's back again. - Page 33 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Dec 08 2020, 14:22

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Watched the first 3 quarters of the Steelers game last night and went to bed as we were 17-10 up only to wake up this morning and find Washington beat us!

Steelers not playing well at the moment and at the wrong time with the playoffs round the corner.
Wouldn't worry about it - may do them some good not to feel invincible.
Bills looking good again and with Steelers and Chiefs on 11 and 1 and the Saints winning again to go 10 and 2 it's starting to shape up.

655NFL's back again. - Page 33 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Dec 11 2020, 22:40

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well it's Steelers v Bills on Sunday - should be good. Looking forward to Chiefs v Dolphins too. Should be a good weekend.

656NFL's back again. - Page 33 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sat Dec 12 2020, 07:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Well it's Steelers v Bills on Sunday - should be good. Looking forward to Chiefs v Dolphins too. Should be a good weekend.
Should be a cracker. I live in hope.

A good weekend for me goes, Whites win, manure lose, Bills win.

657NFL's back again. - Page 33 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sat Dec 12 2020, 11:24

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Should be a cracker. I live in hope.

A good weekend for me goes, Whites win, manure lose, Bills win.
I'm remaining neutral in the NFL game or Norpig will think I don't love him any more, but I'm totally with you on the other two Smile

658NFL's back again. - Page 33 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sat Dec 12 2020, 13:16

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Steelers aren't playing well at the moment and i can see us getting beat to be honest.

659NFL's back again. - Page 33 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sat Dec 12 2020, 14:32

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Steelers aren't playing well at the moment and i can see us getting beat to be honest.
I think it will be close. Chiefs/Dolphins on the other hand will be a battle of wills, great attack v great defence. The main thing is that all 4 teams are in contention for the playoffs and as we all know, anything can happen when we get to the final stages.

660NFL's back again. - Page 33 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sun Dec 13 2020, 23:03

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The warm-up game was a belter...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 48]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 40 ... 48  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum