Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NFL's back again.

+18
xmiles
karlypants
observer
wanderlust
Sluffy
Hip Priest
Bread2.0
boltonbonce
Norpig
Fabians Right Peg
finlaymcdanger
Soul Kitchen
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
whatsgoingon
DEANO82
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 44 ... 48  Next

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 48]

781NFL's back again. - Page 40 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Sep 13 2021, 11:50

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Well i have to say i was pleasantly surprised to see my Steelers come back fro 10-0 down to beat Bonceys Bills  Very Happy
Controversial Mr Pig! Smile

782NFL's back again. - Page 40 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Sep 13 2021, 12:28

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Comeback of the day has to be Chiefs who trailed throughout and somehow managed to nick it at the end. Browns were impressive though and will do well this season if they play like that.

783NFL's back again. - Page 40 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Sep 13 2021, 13:38

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Comeback of the day has to be Chiefs who trailed throughout and somehow managed to nick it at the end. Browns were impressive though and will do well this season if they play like that.
That was a good game but as ever Mahomes worked his magic and got them over the line. The Browns will be a tough team to beat and the AFC North is looking very strong this year.

784NFL's back again. - Page 40 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Sep 13 2021, 13:41

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Packers looked awful! I think Rodgers want's out of there as soon as possible and it shows.

I think the Cardinals will be dark horses this season, they looked good yesterday and Murray looks to be developing into a great QB now.

785NFL's back again. - Page 40 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Sep 14 2021, 12:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some folk are already calling this the game of the year...

...but there will be more Smile

786NFL's back again. - Page 40 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Sep 14 2021, 13:54

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Watched the highlights of that game this morning, it was a great game  Very Happy

787NFL's back again. - Page 40 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Thu Sep 23 2021, 23:33

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No mention of the Bills 35 - nil massacre? Or the Steelers v Raiders which will only be mentioned in hushed tones?
Game of the week was Mahomes v Jackson though - what a cracker!

788NFL's back again. - Page 40 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Thu Sep 23 2021, 23:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:No mention of the Bills 35 - nil massacre? Or the Steelers v Raiders which will only be mentioned in hushed tones?
Game of the week was Mahomes v Jackson though - what a cracker!

I'd had enough of bills, after forking out for a new freezer.

789NFL's back again. - Page 40 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Sep 24 2021, 08:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was sulking after the Steelers got beat last week but there was some cracking games last week. The one annoying thing was i couldn't watch the end of the Seahawks vs Titans game because redzone and Sky didn't have the coverage when it went to OT.

The season has started off very well though. lots of close games that often go down to the last play of the game,

790NFL's back again. - Page 40 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sun Sep 26 2021, 21:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Go Bills! cheers

791NFL's back again. - Page 40 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Sep 27 2021, 08:16

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How the Steelers managed to beat the Bills is a mystery as since then they have been awful. Beaten by the bloody Bengals and very easily as well  Rolling Eyes

I think it's time to move on from Big Ben.

792NFL's back again. - Page 40 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Sep 27 2021, 15:12

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chiefs were absolutely appalling against the Chargers starting off with 3 turnovers from their first three plays - having played beautifully to get in great field position. Then Mahomes got sacked, threw an interception and it all unravelled. Got themselves back into the game and ahead then blew it one more time to snatch defeat.
Bills looked good although the Skins helped them a lot.
As for the Steelers...not sure what's going on there.

Green Bay 49ers though - what a nail biter at the death!

793NFL's back again. - Page 40 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Oct 04 2021, 13:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another week and another loss for the Steelers  Rolling Eyes

Boncey's Bills demolished the Texans 40-0 and again the Cardinals look a great team beating the Rams  37-20. The Cowboys look to be a much netter team this year mainly because they have Dak back.

The GOAT won against his old team in a tight game and the Chiefs got back to normal with Mahomes back to his best throwing 5 TD passes.

794NFL's back again. - Page 40 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Oct 04 2021, 13:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Another week and another loss for the Steelers  Rolling Eyes

Boncey's Bills demolished the Texans 40-0 and again the Cardinals look a great team beating the Rams  37-20. The Cowboys look to be a much netter team this year mainly because they have Dak back.

The GOAT won against his old team in a tight game and the Chiefs got back to normal with Mahomes back to his best throwing 5 TD passes.
Worried about the Steelers this year. On the one hand it was very honourable and loyal of them to give Big Ben another year, but he doesn't look like the player he was. Maybe that loyalty shown will make the Steelers a more attractive proposition for future players?
Bills are kicking butt though and got to be up there with the favourites for the SB.

795NFL's back again. - Page 40 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Oct 04 2021, 13:30

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Worried about the Steelers this year. On the one hand it was very honourable and loyal of them to give Big Ben another year, but he doesn't look like the player he was. Maybe that loyalty shown will make the Steelers a more attractive proposition for future players?
Bills are kicking butt though and got to be up there with the favourites for the SB.
Big Ben is not being protected at all by his offensive line so he has to rush his throws but he doesn't look the player he was that's for sure.

No idea how we beat the Bills in week 1 as they look a great team now.

796NFL's back again. - Page 40 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Oct 04 2021, 14:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Had a busy weekend, so didn't catch much of the action, but the Bills are certainly looking decent. Not gonna get too excited though. Wanderers have taught me well.

797NFL's back again. - Page 40 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Oct 04 2021, 14:40

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Had a busy weekend, so didn't catch much of the action, but the Bills are certainly looking decent. Not gonna get too excited though. Wanderers have taught me well.
Wise.

798NFL's back again. - Page 40 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Oct 05 2021, 01:30

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

NFL's back again. - Page 40 Ab8a3f10

799NFL's back again. - Page 40 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Oct 05 2021, 07:57

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:NFL's back again. - Page 40 Ab8a3f10
You took your time, i was expecting you last week  Very Happy

800NFL's back again. - Page 40 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Oct 05 2021, 11:52

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Early days yet but the Bengals are another team that has started well. The team that has surprised me most is the undefeated Cardinals - I really thought they'd struggle against the Rams but they sailed through winning convincingly in the end. Everybody else has lost at least one game so it's looking like it's going to be another tight season.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 48]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 44 ... 48  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum