Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NFL's back again.

+18
xmiles
karlypants
observer
wanderlust
Sluffy
Hip Priest
Bread2.0
boltonbonce
Norpig
Fabians Right Peg
finlaymcdanger
Soul Kitchen
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
whatsgoingon
DEANO82
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 44 ... 48  Next

Go down  Message [Page 41 of 48]

801NFL's back again. - Page 41 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Oct 05 2021, 13:48

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Cardinals have been great, Kyler Murray is fantastic and even James Connor who did nothing last season at the Steelers is looking good. Throw in DeAndre Hopkins and J.J Watt and they look a very good team at the moment.

802NFL's back again. - Page 41 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Oct 05 2021, 17:06

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:
You took your time, i was expecting you last week  Very Happy
Good start and it’s about time. I’ve suffered this lot for the past 10 years and there haven’t been many highlights

803NFL's back again. - Page 41 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Oct 08 2021, 13:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Week 5 started with the Rams bouncing back from last weeks defeat by the Cardinals to beat the Seahawks. They are looking good this year and the addition of Stafford at QB looks to be working well.

804NFL's back again. - Page 41 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Oct 11 2021, 13:42

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bonceys Bills took apart the Chiefs last night and are looking very good indeed. The Chiefs couldn't handle their run game and Josh Allen in particular. Boncey get excited because i can see them going to the Superbowl this year.

The Steelers broke their 3 game losing streak thank God, beating the Bronco's.

The Packers vs Bengals game was a cracker and could have gone either way if they didn't keep missing field goals. The Chargers vs Browns was entertaining as well. 

I'm a big fan of the Chargers QB Justin Herbert, he looks a great player, wonder if he fancies a move to the Steelers?

805NFL's back again. - Page 41 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Oct 11 2021, 13:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Bonceys Bills took apart the Chiefs last night and are looking very good indeed. The Chiefs couldn't handle their run game and Josh Allen in particular. Boncey get excited because i can see them going to the Superbowl this year.

The Steelers broke their 3 game losing streak thank God, beating the Bronco's.

The Packers vs Bengals game was a cracker and could have gone either way if they didn't keep missing field goals. The Chargers vs Browns was entertaining as well. 

I'm a big fan of the Chargers QB Justin Herbert, he looks a great player, wonder if he fancies a move to the Steelers?
Don't do this to me. I'm trying to remain calm.

806NFL's back again. - Page 41 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Oct 12 2021, 19:18

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nightmare for the Chiefs - they were poor and everything went wrong for them in possession, but Josh Allen was magnificent and took full advantage when he had the ball. Don't know how many yards he ran - he's built like a running back - but it was a shedload and some of his passing was phenomenal. Bills look like serious contenders this year.

807NFL's back again. - Page 41 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Oct 18 2021, 08:34

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Steelers made hard work of beating the Seahawks who didn't have Wilson playing but a wins a win!

The Cardinals were impressive again beating a decent Browns side comfortably and the Rams continue to look good beating the Giants easily. The Cowboys and the Packers won again but the Lions are now the only team without a win after the Jaguars won at Tottenham.

808NFL's back again. - Page 41 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Oct 18 2021, 12:56

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

NFL's back again. - Page 41 868ab310

809NFL's back again. - Page 41 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Oct 18 2021, 16:13

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Bengals are looking good as well with Burrow, Chase and Mixon, the AFC North is probably the toughest division now.

810NFL's back again. - Page 41 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Oct 19 2021, 08:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just watched the highlights of the Bills vs Titans game, what a game that was! Unlucky Boncey but it was very close. Derrick Henry is an absolute beast though!

811NFL's back again. - Page 41 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Oct 19 2021, 13:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Just watched the highlights of the Bills vs Titans game, what a game that was! Unlucky Boncey but it was very close. Derrick Henry is an absolute beast though!
If he was coming at me I'd be getting out of the way!

812NFL's back again. - Page 41 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Oct 20 2021, 17:22

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very close game - thought the Bills might win it.

When Jones made that completion after it bounced off the guys' helmet I guess the Titans knew their luck was in.

813NFL's back again. - Page 41 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Oct 25 2021, 00:43

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

NFL's back again. - Page 41 Ea04e510

814NFL's back again. - Page 41 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Oct 25 2021, 08:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Bengals were on fire yesterday!

815NFL's back again. - Page 41 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Oct 25 2021, 09:29

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Chiefs lost again, their offensive line looks to be struggling to protect Mahomes and he's getting sacked and picked quite a lot in the last few games. The Titans are a good team though and King Henry even threw a touchdown pass  Very Happy

Good wins for the Cardinals who are still unbeaten and for the Rams, Patriots and Buccaneers but the standout win was the Bengals taking apart the Ravens.

816NFL's back again. - Page 41 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Oct 25 2021, 13:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bengals and Titans were excellent - defences all over Jackson and Mahomes respectively.

817NFL's back again. - Page 41 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 01 2021, 01:44

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bills and Steelers keep it rolling Smile Bengals not so much Sad

818NFL's back again. - Page 41 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 01 2021, 08:20

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Bills and Steelers keep it rolling Smile Bengals not so much Sad
I was very surprised we beat the Browns, even more so when our kicker went of with concussion after trying a fake field goal and got poleaxed!

819NFL's back again. - Page 41 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 08 2021, 11:38

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shocker as the Jaguars beat the Bills with a tremendous defensive display in a low scoring game.
Weird with two Josh Allen's on the field.

820NFL's back again. - Page 41 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 08 2021, 12:24

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Equally surprising was the Chiefs finding a way to beat the Packers who were 7 and 1 coming into the game. Nothing has worked for the Chiefs this year so they've had a rethink and started off with a running game which nobody expected especially the Packers who seemed to have geared up for the rush. With Aaron Rodgers sidelined with Covid, Love is normally a decent replacement but the Chief's blitz got him a few times. Chiefs resorted to type with Mahones doing his thing towards the end but they look much better when they mix things up. Maybe they might just salvage something out of the season?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 41 of 48]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 44 ... 48  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum