Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NFL's back again.

+18
xmiles
karlypants
observer
wanderlust
Sluffy
Hip Priest
Bread2.0
boltonbonce
Norpig
Fabians Right Peg
finlaymcdanger
Soul Kitchen
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
whatsgoingon
DEANO82
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48  Next

Go down  Message [Page 42 of 48]

821NFL's back again. - Page 42 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 08 2021, 13:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Didn't see the Bills losing, but, at the end of the day, I feel we'll fall short this season anyway.

822NFL's back again. - Page 42 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Nov 09 2021, 11:25

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Didn't see the Bills losing, but, at the end of the day, I feel we'll fall short this season anyway.
I didn't see it coming either but it was the tightest of games that was decided on small margins, so I wouldn't be losing hope just yet. Definitely still in with a shout.

823NFL's back again. - Page 42 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Nov 10 2021, 08:16

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Steelers won again but only just! On a 4 game winning streak but they still don't look great.

824NFL's back again. - Page 42 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Nov 10 2021, 10:41

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Steelers won again but only just! On a 4 game winning streak but they still don't look great.
Back in the world of the living yet mate?

Steelers weren't convincing were they? Saved by the crossbar at the end...

825NFL's back again. - Page 42 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Nov 10 2021, 11:33

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Still feeling a bit tired to be honest, not sure i can handle 2 day benders anymore  Very Happy

As for the Steelers, watched the highlights and they started well but then fell apart 4th quarter and were lucky their FG wasn't a few yards less. The AFC North is looking to be a very close division this year.

826NFL's back again. - Page 42 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Nov 10 2021, 14:20

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Still feeling a bit tired to be honest, not sure i can handle 2 day benders anymore  Very Happy

As for the Steelers, watched the highlights and they started well but then fell apart 4th quarter and were lucky their FG wasn't a few yards less. The AFC North is looking to be a very close division this year.
Quite a few of the divisions are looking close - 3 divisional leaders lost this week so it's difficult to see who will progress - although I'm liking the Titans this year who won convincingly despite being without their brick outhouse Smile

827NFL's back again. - Page 42 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 15 2021, 13:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well the Steelers were absolutely useless last night and only managed a tie with the yet to win Lions  Rolling Eyes

Big Ben was injured and the back up QB Mason Rudolph was hopeless!

Bonceys Bills thrashed the Jets and Mahomes looked back to his old self with the Chiefs beating the Raiders comfortably.

The Titans keep on winning as do the Cowboys, Rodgers was back after his covid lay off to beat the Seahawks (who had their star QB Russell Wilson back as well) 17-0, can't remember seeing the Seahawks not scoring any points in a game in the last few years?

Biggest shock was Washington beating Brady's Buccaneers.

828NFL's back again. - Page 42 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Nov 16 2021, 10:28

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not sure there are many "shocks" this season - seems like most teams are having their day in the sun although a few including the Cardinals (until they came up against Cam Newton this week) Packers, Cowboys and Titans are reasonably consistent so far. And whilst Mahomes seems to be starting to get his act together, so is the young Pats QB Mac Jones - one to watch out for.
No team seems to be completely dominating on a consistent basis in the same way that the Pats and Chiefs did in their recent SB winning seasons so I'm finding it really hard to pick a winner this year.

829NFL's back again. - Page 42 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 22 2021, 10:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Definitely a few shocks this week, the biggest being Bonceys Bills getting whupped by the Colts! The other bug upset was the Texans beating the much fancied Titans.

The Chiefs look back to their best beating the Cowboys and the Packers narrowly lost to the Vikings in a great game that went to the last kick.

My Steelers were in a great game with the Chargers and only narrowly lost which was a surprise as i thought we'd get hammered with a lot of our better defense players out injured . The Chargers QB Justin Herbert is going to be one of the best for the next 10 years i reckon, a great arm and can run with it as well.

830NFL's back again. - Page 42 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 22 2021, 11:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not been a great weekend for me.

831NFL's back again. - Page 42 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 22 2021, 11:35

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Not been a great weekend for me.
yes sorry to hear about your Cousin Boncey, sad news!

832NFL's back again. - Page 42 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 22 2021, 11:37

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
yes sorry to hear about your Cousin Boncey, sad news!
Thanks mate. Puts life in perspective.

At least the Bills were involved in a scorigami! cheers

IND 41 - 15 BUF
Final

That's Scorigami!! It's the 1070th unique final score in NFL history.

833NFL's back again. - Page 42 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Nov 26 2021, 11:04

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good Thanksgiving Day win for the Bills Boncey  Very Happy

834NFL's back again. - Page 42 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 29 2021, 08:44

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought Fin would have been on by now to gloat over the Bengals smashing the Steelers to bits  Crying or Very sad

The Patriots are putting a good run together and had a good win over the Titans. Mac Jones the rookie QB is looking very good so far. Wins for the Buccaneers and Packers as well.

835NFL's back again. - Page 42 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Nov 29 2021, 22:47

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:I thought Fin would have been on by now to gloat over the Bengals smashing the Steelers to bits  Crying or Very sad

The Patriots are putting a good run together and had a good win over the Titans. Mac Jones the rookie QB is looking very good so far. Wins for the Buccaneers and Packers as well.
Been swamped with work recently so haven’t had much chance to be on here but rest assured I was gloating from my desk. I even missed a prediction league game last week. An interesting NFL season shaping up and I must admit to watching more of it that proper footy recently, other than the Wanderers of course.

836NFL's back again. - Page 42 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Dec 03 2021, 10:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pats are on a run and I like Mac keeping it simple like the Goat did earlier in his career but let's be honest, the Titans weren't at full strength.
Not sure what to make of the Steelers this season TBH - up and down like a bride's nightie.

837NFL's back again. - Page 42 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Dec 03 2021, 11:13

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Pats are on a run and I like Mac keeping it simple like the Goat did earlier in his career but let's be honest, the Titans weren't at full strength.
Not sure what to make of the Steelers this season TBH - up and down like a bride's nightie.
Mostly down for the Steelers lately Lusty  Rolling Eyes

I think they are on course for their first losing season under Tomlin and Big Ben needs to retire!

838NFL's back again. - Page 42 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Dec 03 2021, 22:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This amused me way back when. Still does.

839NFL's back again. - Page 42 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sun Dec 05 2021, 14:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pats v Bills - should be good.

840NFL's back again. - Page 42 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Dec 06 2021, 00:12

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Steelers trailing the Ravens by a point with 7 minutes left - courtesy of Boswell missing an extra point earlier. Need to stop Jackson's next drive though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 42 of 48]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 48  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum