Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » NFL's back again.

NFL's back again.

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 25]

661NFL's back again. - Page 23 Empty Re: NFL's back again. on Mon Dec 14 2020, 12:13

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
You called it Norpig. Not the best watch for a neutral and the first half in particular was nervous and scruffy until Diggs started to get his act together. Thought the Steelers looked like they have confidence issues but there’s plenty of time to sort their heads out before the playoffs.

662NFL's back again. - Page 23 Empty Re: NFL's back again. on Mon Dec 14 2020, 17:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
NFL's back again. - Page 23 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47rnhwxgv4urjzdo8659hsm6m3674vo0vn22rxyg0b&rid=giphy

663NFL's back again. - Page 23 Empty Re: NFL's back again. on Mon Dec 14 2020, 17:29

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Smug anyone? Smile
NFL's back again. - Page 23 Giphy

664NFL's back again. - Page 23 Empty Re: NFL's back again. on Mon Dec 14 2020, 22:51

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bastard  Laughing

665NFL's back again. - Page 23 Empty Re: NFL's back again. on Tue Dec 15 2020, 00:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:
Bastard  Laughing

Very Happy

666NFL's back again. - Page 23 Empty Re: NFL's back again. on Tue Dec 15 2020, 19:17

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
The Ravens vs Browns was a great game! Finished 45-42 to the Ravens but could have gone either way.

667NFL's back again. - Page 23 Empty Re: NFL's back again. on Tue Dec 15 2020, 19:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:The Ravens vs Browns was a great game! Finished 45-42 to the Ravens but could have gone either way.

NFL's back again. - Page 23 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47rnhwxgv4urjzdo8659hsm6m3674vo0vn22rxyg0b&rid=giphy

668NFL's back again. - Page 23 Empty Re: NFL's back again. on Tue Dec 15 2020, 19:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Double bastard  Laughing

669NFL's back again. - Page 23 Empty Re: NFL's back again. on Wed Dec 16 2020, 01:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:The Ravens vs Browns was a great game! Finished 45-42 to the Ravens but could have gone either way.
Enjoyed it - Jackson was a beast.

Still think the Chiefs game was more exciting though - it had everything.

670NFL's back again. - Page 23 Empty Re: NFL's back again. on Tue Dec 22 2020, 08:04

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Well i wasn't expecting to wake up to to a Bengals win over the Steelers  Shocked

We have gone from 11 straight wins to 3 straight loses and are looking over our shoulder now as the Browns are catching us up for the Divisional title. Think the Superbowl dream has just died!

Don't gloat too much please Fin, it was bad enough when Bonceys Bills beat us the other week!

671NFL's back again. - Page 23 Empty Re: NFL's back again. on Tue Dec 22 2020, 12:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:Well i wasn't expecting to wake up to to a Bengals win over the Steelers  Shocked

We have gone from 11 straight wins to 3 straight loses and are looking over our shoulder now as the Browns are catching us up for the Divisional title. Think the Superbowl dream has just died!

Don't gloat too much please Fin, it was bad enough when Bonceys Bills beat us the other week!
I watched the first quarter but went to bed expecting the Steelers to walk it. Maybe it’s because they’ve already qualified and have lost the intensity for now?

672NFL's back again. - Page 23 Empty Re: NFL's back again. on Tue Dec 22 2020, 12:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@wanderlust wrote:
I watched the first quarter but went to bed expecting the Steelers to walk it. Maybe it’s because they’ve already qualified and have lost the intensity for now?
They've had their arses slapped by a better Bills team. These things take time to heal.

NFL's back again. - Page 23 AbxdJYe7_700w_0

673NFL's back again. - Page 23 Empty Re: NFL's back again. on Tue Dec 22 2020, 13:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Right that's it Boncey, check out my new avi  Laughing

674NFL's back again. - Page 23 Empty Re: NFL's back again. on Tue Dec 22 2020, 13:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote: Right that's it Boncey, check out my new avi  Laughing

NFL's back again. - Page 23 6200a36eb878f21e87ee23cbb2fbb604--steelers-pics-sports-memes
Very Happy

675NFL's back again. - Page 23 Empty Re: NFL's back again. on Tue Dec 22 2020, 15:54

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Damn you Boncey that's much better than mine  Laughing

676NFL's back again. - Page 23 Empty Re: NFL's back again. on Tue Dec 22 2020, 16:25

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:Damn you Boncey that's much better than mine  Laughing
Don't worry, I might be digging a hole that might swallow me up. Very Happy

677NFL's back again. - Page 23 Empty Re: NFL's back again. on Tue Dec 22 2020, 16:40

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bills strolled it to go 11 and 3. Chiefs had another close shave against the Saints this time but again they managed to win.....just....

678NFL's back again. - Page 23 Empty Re: NFL's back again. on Tue Dec 22 2020, 16:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Have to say Bengals defence was excellent and their rookie QB Finlay showed a lot of maturity. Amazing they were 2 and 10 coming into this

679NFL's back again. - Page 23 Empty Re: NFL's back again. on Wed Dec 23 2020, 08:13

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Thanks for rubbing it in Lusty, much appreciated  Very Happy

680NFL's back again. - Page 23 Empty Re: NFL's back again. on Wed Dec 23 2020, 11:18

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:Thanks for rubbing it in Lusty, much appreciated  Very Happy
I’m just looking for reasons as to why this is just a blip in Steelers form. I reckon they’ll be back to their best when it matters.

681NFL's back again. - Page 23 Empty Re: NFL's back again. on Wed Dec 23 2020, 12:13

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@wanderlust wrote:
I’m just looking for reasons as to why this is just a blip in Steelers form. I reckon they’ll be back to their best when it matters.
I'm not so sure! We have no running game and the WR's who were catching everything have developed butter fingers!

I can see us getting beat early in the play-offs as we've lost top seed now  Crying or Very sad

682NFL's back again. - Page 23 Empty Re: NFL's back again. on Wed Dec 23 2020, 15:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:
I'm not so sure! We have no running game and the WR's who were catching everything have developed butter fingers!

I can see us getting beat early in the play-offs as we've lost top seed now  Crying or Very sad
Looking at the betting odds here using the Elo prediction model (player v player) any team on the list down to the Dolphins could win it, so don't be giving up hope just yet.
I'm a firm believer that the importance of the game affects performance and Steelers aren't playing any important games ATM.

683NFL's back again. - Page 23 Empty Re: NFL's back again. on Wed Dec 23 2020, 15:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
NFL's back again. - Page 23 Tenor

684NFL's back again. - Page 23 Empty Re: NFL's back again. on Wed Dec 23 2020, 15:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Don't know why you're so happy Boncey the Chiefs will smash the Bills at some stage of post season  Very Happy

685NFL's back again. - Page 23 Empty Re: NFL's back again. on Wed Dec 23 2020, 15:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:
Don't know why you're so happy Boncey the Chiefs will smash the Bills at some stage of post season  Very Happy
In these troubled times I take my pleasures where, and when, I can.  Cool

686NFL's back again. - Page 23 Empty Re: NFL's back again. on Wed Dec 23 2020, 16:08

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@boltonbonce wrote:
In these troubled times I take my pleasures where, and when, I can.  Cool
Monday night will be good for you then Bonce - Bills at the Pa(n)ts.

687NFL's back again. - Page 23 Empty Re: NFL's back again. on Wed Dec 23 2020, 18:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@wanderlust wrote:
Monday night will be good for you then Bonce - Bills at the Pa(n)ts.
They'll need a bigger scoreboard.
NFL's back again. - Page 23 Edit-martin-brody-jaws

688NFL's back again. - Page 23 Empty Re: NFL's back again. on Sun Dec 27 2020, 17:50

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Divisional titles are starting to sort themselves out this weekend.
Tom Brady maybe be getting on these days but he was absolutely inspirational in the Buccs marmalising the Lions by 40 points to take them to the playoffs for the first time since 2007.
Cardinals may have blown it by losing to the 49ers which has put the playoff spot into the hands of the Bears who will get it if they win their last two games. Steelers kicking off shortly.

689NFL's back again. - Page 23 Empty Re: NFL's back again. on Mon Dec 28 2020, 12:17

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Congrats to the Steelers for winning the AFC North title!

690NFL's back again. - Page 23 Empty Re: NFL's back again. on Mon Dec 28 2020, 12:42

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@wanderlust wrote:Congrats to the Steelers for winning the AFC North title!
 They mad had work of it didn't they?

I thought at 24-7 at half time we were in for a mauling but we game back second half and looked like the team who were 11-0.

Great game and a good win for the Dolphins against the Raiders. Still think the Chiefs are the team to beat in the AFC and favourites for the Superbowl.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum