Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fury v Klitschko 2

+8
Bread2.0
boltonbonce
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
Boggersbelief
whatsgoingon
Norpig
scottjames30
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Fury v Klitschko 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko 2 Sun Sep 25 2016, 22:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

22Fury v Klitschko 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko 2 Mon Sep 26 2016, 09:57

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mental health issues? Now why does that not surprise me.

23Fury v Klitschko 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko 2 Mon Sep 26 2016, 12:23

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Worst so called boxer-fighter ever to win the Heavy Weight Championship is Fury.
Klitschko should never fight again and retire in disgrace at losing to that muppet.
Louis Ortiz will be undisputed champ, he will blast the crap out of the rest.

24Fury v Klitschko 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko 2 Mon Sep 26 2016, 13:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

all this bleating about the press having it in for him is rubbish, his ridiculous comments on gay people and women in general make their job easy for them

25Fury v Klitschko 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko 2 Mon Sep 26 2016, 14:24

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:all this bleating about the press having it in for him is rubbish, his ridiculous comments on gay people and women in general make their job easy for them
He has done the same as many before him by making himself high profile and using the press to promote himself only to fall foul of his profile when things don't go well.
Reminds me of Posh Spice in that he thought he was clever enough to manipulate the press and be able to control them, but with the press what goes around comes around and always was it thus.

26Fury v Klitschko 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko 2 Tue Oct 04 2016, 16:16

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm attaching an interesting article on Tyson Fury where he spoke of being bipolar or something similar 5 years ago to the Guardian, my guess is he retired via his rant on Twitter and someone got hold of him and pointed out he could then be stripped of his belts leaving AJ to fight Klitschko them and got him to recant before they did.
Clearly from a lot of the stuff he comes out with all is not well mentally with him, and you fear he could be given bad advice from those around him with a vested interest and end up in a worse state.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/2016/oct/04/tyson-fury-sad-lonely-world-heavyweight-champion

27Fury v Klitschko 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko 2 Tue Oct 04 2016, 17:14

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They'll probably strip him of his belts, then he'll come back next year and win them back, flattening Joshua or more likely Klitschko.

His cousin Hughie Fury looks good, he might flatten Joshua.

28Fury v Klitschko 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko 2 Tue Oct 04 2016, 17:21

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:

He's way too small to take on Joshua. He's more of a cruiserweight tbh.

29Fury v Klitschko 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko 2 Tue Oct 04 2016, 17:33

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

He's 6"6 and won a gold medal at super heavyweight though.

30Fury v Klitschko 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko 2 Tue Oct 04 2016, 17:56

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

I thought the BBC sanctioned him to fight Dillian Whyte but he pulled out citing acne problems?

31Fury v Klitschko 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko 2 Tue Oct 04 2016, 19:06

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

I thought the BBC sanctioned him to fight Dillian Whyte but he pulled out citing acne problems?

You don't pull out of a fight with acne problems unless the acne is a side effect of steroids which has been suggested more than once.
Was Tyson not implicated in steroid use because Hughe was

32Fury v Klitschko 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko 2 Wed Oct 05 2016, 09:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fury has an interview in the Sun today. It doesn't make good reading. He's admitted taking loads of coke and doesn't seem to be bothered. I can't see him keeping his belts as he is definitely bringing the sport into disrepute.

As for Hughie, I can remember watching him fight and his back was riddled with acne and as WGO points out, it's a classic symptom of steroid abuse ( Winstrol )

33Fury v Klitschko 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko 2 Wed Oct 05 2016, 09:55

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

That like you say should give them the reason they need to strip him of the belts and that will possibly lead to Klitschko/AJ in November, probably before AJ would have liked to have taken the fight but sometimes like with Brook the chance presents itself and you have to take it.

34Fury v Klitschko 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko 2 Wed Oct 05 2016, 09:59

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Would they take the belts off him if he goes into treatment for his depression/bi-polar. Could be seen as harsh and money grabbing.

35Fury v Klitschko 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko 2 Wed Oct 05 2016, 10:00

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think AJ is a serious contender. He has phenomenal power and seems to be focused on the big prize unlike Fury who seems to have lost the plot.

36Fury v Klitschko 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko 2 Wed Oct 05 2016, 10:02

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Would they take the belts off him if he goes into treatment for his depression/bi-polar. Could be seen as harsh and money grabbing.

I think the finding of cocaine in his system is a mandatory 12 month ban whether or not. Strange how he has only become bi-polar since the drug result.

37Fury v Klitschko 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko 2 Wed Oct 05 2016, 10:06

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

gloswhite wrote:Would they take the belts off him if he goes into treatment for his depression/bi-polar. Could be seen as harsh and money grabbing.
I would think so because they could deem the drug use as separate to the mental illness but to be fair they could itemise any number of reasons which he has handed to them on a plate not least of which is a retirement Tweet.
They can also take the belts and make him a champion in abeyance where they take his titles because he is unfit to defend them and guarantee him a shot at them when he is better.

38Fury v Klitschko 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko 2 Wed Oct 05 2016, 10:09

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:I think AJ is a serious contender. He has phenomenal power and seems to be focused on the big prize unlike Fury who seems to have lost the plot.
True but in my opinion he hasn't been tested properly yet by someone with the ring craft to counter his power.
Also the better a heavyweight the better they take a punch, many people with what seems like unstoppable power don't seem as powerful when they step up in class.

39Fury v Klitschko 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko 2 Wed Oct 05 2016, 17:47

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I like a lot of what he say's and i agree with a lot of it, he's also a fuckin good laugh.

40Fury v Klitschko 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko 2 Wed Oct 05 2016, 19:59

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lard Lad wrote:I like a lot of what he say's and i agree with a lot of it,.

Which bits in particular are you referring to? I struggle to find any credibility in anything he has had to say so far. In fact, I'd go as far as  saying  that he's up there with that Scouse oink Joey Barton when it comes to somebody in the public eye who has become inebriated with the malodorous exuberance of his own verbosity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum