Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fury v Klitschko 2

+8
Bread2.0
boltonbonce
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
Boggersbelief
whatsgoingon
Norpig
scottjames30
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Fury v Klitschko 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko 2 Wed Oct 05 2016, 20:11

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Lard Lad wrote:I like a lot of what he say's and i agree with a lot of it,.
inebriated with the malodorous exuberance of his own verbosity.
:clap:

RT is chasing that most intelligent poster award with everything he's got. Nice work RT.

42Fury v Klitschko 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko 2 Wed Oct 05 2016, 20:58

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Eddie Hearn is trying to make the AJ - Klitschko fight, everything on the line.

43Fury v Klitschko 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko 2 Wed Oct 05 2016, 21:07

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Eddie Hearn is trying to make the AJ - Klitschko fight, everything on the line.

Who do you fancy Scott? If it comes off I'm happy to put £20 on AJ and if he loses  I will donate the proceeds to a charity of your choice.

44Fury v Klitschko 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko 2 Wed Oct 05 2016, 21:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know boxing is big business but the UFC is now a major sporting event, especially over the pond. Love him or hate him but Conor ' The Notorious ' McGregor is pure box office. He sells more tickets than any other fighter and his following guarantees massive pay per view figures fo those who can't travel across the pond. UFC 205 is a new milestone with a full card of champions and former champions and for the first time ever it is being staged at Madison Square Garden. Just watch this press conference before the worlds press and it's almost embarassing. All elite level fighters but all the questions are directed at McGregor. Tyson Fury could learn a lot from this guy.

45Fury v Klitschko 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko 2 Wed Oct 05 2016, 21:16

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Eddie Hearn is trying to make the AJ - Klitschko fight, everything on the line.

Who do you fancy Scott? If it comes off I'm happy to put £20 on AJ and if he loses  I will donate the proceeds to a charity of your choice.

You're on, and I'll donate £20 to a charity of your choice, if AJ wins.

46Fury v Klitschko 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko 2 Wed Oct 05 2016, 21:32

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

You're on, and I'll donate £20 to a charity of your choice, if AJ wins.

Done. :like:

47Fury v Klitschko 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko 2 Thu Oct 06 2016, 08:50

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:
Lard Lad wrote:I like a lot of what he say's and i agree with a lot of it,.
inebriated with the malodorous exuberance of his own verbosity.
:clap:

RT is chasing that most intelligent poster award with everything he's got. Nice work RT.
I'm going to try and get that in a conversation today  Very Happy

48Fury v Klitschko 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko 2 Thu Oct 06 2016, 08:52

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

He has said it is there to be made but it will only happen if Fury is stripped of his belts and they are on the table, Klitschko is desperate for it apparently as time is running out for him and Fury has cocked him up with his 2 withdrawals.

49Fury v Klitschko 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko 2 Thu Oct 06 2016, 09:02

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I understand your scepticism but he hasn't, it has been around a while this interview was done by the Guardian 5 years ago.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2011/nov/05/tyson-fury-interview

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum