Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bullying Videos

+7
gloswhite
whatsgoingon
Bwfc1958
karlypants
Bread2.0
scottjames30
Norpig
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bullying Videos Empty Bullying Videos Wed Oct 05 2016, 08:46

Bullying has probably gone in since the dawn of time, it's a horrible act and when i was younger i was even on the wrong end of it.  (not that there is a right end!)

Recently i have noticed a spate of video's are being posted on social media of kids, sometimes upto 5 on 1, hitting kids and telling them to fight back.

The latest one was 5 kids from Fallowfield, shouting at this kid, telling him to fight, and because he wouldn't they started hitting him and shoving him to the ground.

I know first hand that it's not getting worse as i've seen it first hand when i was younger, but the rise of mobile technology and social media has made it more available to a wider audience and it's getting people riled up.

Has anyone else seen these and what do you think?  Have you been a victim of Bullery? (TM Natasha Whittam)

2Bullying Videos Empty Re: Bullying Videos Wed Oct 05 2016, 08:51

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

there are more now especially on facebook, the one that upset me most was the 15 year old lad in London i think who was attacked by 3 lads. They just attacked when he wasn't looking and you could see how upset and in pain he was and they thought it was hilarious.

I know violence isn't then answer but i would love 5 minutes alone with those so called hard men

3Bullying Videos Empty Re: Bullying Videos Wed Oct 05 2016, 08:55

Norpig wrote:there are more now especially on facebook, the one that upset me most was the 15 year old lad in London i think who was attacked by 3 lads. They just attacked when he wasn't looking and you could see how upset and in pain he was and they thought it was hilarious.

I know violence isn't then answer but i would love 5 minutes alone with those so called hard men
I agree, but see if you can find the one from last night and read the comments.  to me it sounds like they are "gangs" (little solider wannabe's) and like it really could escalate.

Where we live at the moment we  have 2 secondary schools on our doorstep, neither of which have a very good reputation.  i'm getting to the point where i am considering moving house in fear of having no choice but to send him to one of those.

The catchment area for the school we want is 0.8 miles from the school.  We are about 1.7 miles away (as the crow flies!) so if he doesn't get in there then i'd rather skint myself and pay for private schooling!

4Bullying Videos Empty Re: Bullying Videos Wed Oct 05 2016, 08:55

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anybody that attacks in numbers are cowards, there are a few on here that attack in numbers, Natasha is a victim the bully's!

5Bullying Videos Empty Re: Bullying Videos Wed Oct 05 2016, 09:00

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm more concerned by the fact that the word "bullying" appears to have been replaced (in spoken English at least) with "Boollying".

It's not fucking "boollying", it's bullying!

You wouldn't say "Blimey! Looks at the size of the bollocks on that Booll!", would you?

You don't say that you spilled your brew everywhere because your mug was "too fool", do you?

If you spoil your ballot paper, it isn't described as being "nool" and void, is it?

Bull, full, null, bullying.

Southern twats, ruining our language!!!

6Bullying Videos Empty Re: Bullying Videos Wed Oct 05 2016, 09:06

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What about the word Bullery?

7Bullying Videos Empty Re: Bullying Videos Wed Oct 05 2016, 09:07

Bread2.0 wrote:I'm more concerned by the fact that the word "bullying" appears to have been replaced (in spoken English at least) with "Boollying".

It's not fucking "boollying", it's bullying!

You wouldn't say "Blimey! Looks at the size of the bollocks on that Booll!", would you?

You don't say that you spilled your brew everywhere because your mug was "too fool", do you?

If you spoil your ballot paper, it isn't described as being "nool" and void, is it?

Bull, full, null, bullying.

Southern twats, ruining our language!!!
Stop bullying southerners! Wink

8Bullying Videos Empty Re: Bullying Videos Wed Oct 05 2016, 09:07

karlypants wrote:What about the word Bullery?
TM Natasha Whittam

9Bullying Videos Empty Re: Bullying Videos Wed Oct 05 2016, 09:27

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I almost started this thread myself about a week ago when I saw a couple of the videos that you are talking about. Nothing boils my blood more than bullies and it's something I worry about having 3 kids. The one Norpig is talking about was shocking. An unsuspecting lad punched full in the face and completely flattened, his mobile phone stolen, made to get back up before being punched to the ground again. 

These horrible little fuckers are nothing but cowards who think it makes them look big and hard in front of their equally cowardly mates to punch defenceless kids when they're on their own. 

The good thing about these little shits using mobile phones to record their attacks so that they can brag about it means that they are unwittingly creating the evidence needed to bring them to book, although prosecution is letting them off lightly imo. Like Norpig, I'd love to give the little fuckers a taste of their own medicine. 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/shocking-bullying-video-shows-teen-8920228

10Bullying Videos Empty Re: Bullying Videos Wed Oct 05 2016, 10:19

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bullies are the lowest of the low and social media at the moment seems to be sensationalising it, I hope that the police are scanning looking for these videos and tracking down the bullies.
I also disagree that their identities should be protected because of their age, if they are old enough to commit adult crimes then they are old enough to be named and shamed. If their faces were shown on the videos publicised then people could identify them in  no time.

11Bullying Videos Empty Re: Bullying Videos Wed Oct 05 2016, 11:51

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Agree 100%

12Bullying Videos Empty Re: Bullying Videos Wed Oct 05 2016, 12:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This sort of thing has always gone on to some extent, but it's social media that has "glamourised" the act.

When will the powers that be get rid of social media? Would anyone actually be worse off without it (not counting WGO & Boggers who would go from keyboard warriors to nerds overnight).

I hate any form of bullery, my nephew was getting bullied a few years back and I was ready to put a hit out on the 9 year old perpetrator.

13Bullying Videos Empty Re: Bullying Videos Wed Oct 05 2016, 12:18

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:When will the powers that be get rid of social media? Would anyone actually be worse off without it (not counting WGO & Boggers who would go from keyboard warriors to nerds overnight).
That right there is the unacceptable face of bullying, abusing your position as highest posting transgender fantasist is not acceptable.

14Bullying Videos Empty Re: Bullying Videos Wed Oct 05 2016, 12:32

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

In the case of the one in the link I posted above, social media is the only reason these cretins were caught, so it's not all bad. Social media gets the faces out there and ultimately leads to bullies being caught in some cases.

15Bullying Videos Empty Re: Bullying Videos Wed Oct 05 2016, 12:52

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bwfc1958 wrote:In the case of the one in the link I posted above, social media is the only reason these cretins were caught, so it's not all bad. Social media gets the faces out there and ultimately leads to bullies being caught in some cases.
The problem is what happens when they are caught, which is basically one step up from nothing because they are minors.
And they know this is the case which is why they film it and effectively stick two fingers up to everyone, the consequences need to match the crime or there is no deterrent.

16Bullying Videos Empty Re: Bullying Videos Wed Oct 05 2016, 13:04

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

whatsgoingon wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:In the case of the one in the link I posted above, social media is the only reason these cretins were caught, so it's not all bad. Social media gets the faces out there and ultimately leads to bullies being caught in some cases.
 the consequences need to match the crime or there is no deterrent.
True, but there are a hell of a lot of people disgusted in what these bullies do and if they get their comeuppance when someone recognises them in the street, then so be it.

17Bullying Videos Empty Re: Bullying Videos Wed Oct 05 2016, 13:06

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

18Bullying Videos Empty Re: Bullying Videos Wed Oct 05 2016, 13:12

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:This sort of thing has always gone on to some extent, but it's social media that has "glamourised" the act.

Hits the nail on the head, think this is now self promoting and to some extent will lead to an ever increasing trend until there is legislation about posting acts of violence on social media.

However I'm sure the liberals would immediately jump on the free speech bandwagon.

19Bullying Videos Empty Re: Bullying Videos Thu Oct 06 2016, 12:42

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Violence is the perfect remedy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum