Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Does No One Post Anymore?

+19
wanderlust
whatsgoingon
xmiles
sunlight
terenceanne
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
wessy
Norpig
Boggersbelief
okocha
gloswhite
Cajunboy
DEANO82
boltonbonce
karlypants
Lard Lad
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
23 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 11]

1Why Does No One Post Anymore? Empty Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sun Oct 16 2016, 11:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This site is currently seeing less action than Norpig's willy.

What the fook is going on?

All week I've been logging on to see if any new threads have been started, and all week there have been none. Bolton beat Oldham 2-0 yesterday and there are less than 8 comments about the game. Less than 8!! Match threads used to go on for page after page.

I'm not having a go at the mods, but what are you doing to arrest the slide? Why is only one mod regularly on the site? Why aren't the mods starting threads to get people posting?

My motives are purely selfish as I enjoy posting on here and don't want to go elsewhere, but right now it's now worth logging in every few minutes as I like to do.

Something needs to be done for the benefit of everyone.

2Why Does No One Post Anymore? Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sun Oct 16 2016, 12:22

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How about a behind enemy lines to stoke up a bit of interest Smile

3Why Does No One Post Anymore? Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sun Oct 16 2016, 12:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:How about a behind enemy lines to stoke up a bit of interest Smile

Papering over the cracks I'm afraid, there needs to be a long term strategy.

I'll give you a couple of hours to come up with a Powerpoint presentation.

4Why Does No One Post Anymore? Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sun Oct 16 2016, 12:24

I agree.  If everyone tried to start a thread a day whether about Bolton or on this section, even if it bombs it bombs. 

There are a lot of posters who have not been posting recently and it is trying to find the right balance of taking the piss without it getting too personal and all hell breaking loose.

5Why Does No One Post Anymore? Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sun Oct 16 2016, 12:26

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Lot's of reasons, who cares anymore about Bolton winning in a shit division I don't, lost interest when they fucked up years ago and threw it all away. They win a couple then lose a load to shit teams,it's not worth getting worked up about. As for wandering minds This was alway's going to happen after a certain  person with an agenda joined you were warned about it at the time. Now all the lively posters have had Their balls cut off and this is what you end up with.

6Why Does No One Post Anymore? Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sun Oct 16 2016, 12:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Trolls obviously don't help Nat (not aimed at you!).

I think people have lost their passion in the club and hand in hand the forum as well so it suffers.

Last edited by karlypants on Sun Oct 16 2016, 12:30; edited 1 time in total

7Why Does No One Post Anymore? Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sun Oct 16 2016, 12:30

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Unless they take the handbrake off,this site will go the way of the others.

8Why Does No One Post Anymore? Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sun Oct 16 2016, 12:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lard Lad wrote:Unless they take the handbrake off,this site will go the way of the others.
What handbrake is that?

9Why Does No One Post Anymore? Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sun Oct 16 2016, 12:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Look, I'm not out to start an argument...but let's face it, this issue impacts on me more than anyone as I spend my life on here.

Yes, the trolls as you put it have gone, but unfortunately the post count seems to have gone with them.

We seriously need some sort of plan, as Johnny says, people need to start creating threads - if they bomb they bomb.

10Why Does No One Post Anymore? Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sun Oct 16 2016, 12:48

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

It's definately going the way of Bolton Banter getting down to a few posters who exclude anyone that does not fit in with their little group. So the inevitable will eventually happen.

11Why Does No One Post Anymore? Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sun Oct 16 2016, 13:00

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've been very busy,so haven't had much time to post. Mark Leach needs to get off his arse for a start. The argumentative bugger only posts on the racing thread.
Get on the main board Mark,you arsehole.
I've got lots of Brucie stuff to post,if that's any help. I know he's very popular on here. Here's a picture to be going on with. 

Why Does No One Post Anymore? Bruce%20Forsyth%20pictured%20at%20the%20box%20office%20in%20the%20Royal%20Albert%20hall,%20central%20London

12Why Does No One Post Anymore? Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sun Oct 16 2016, 15:41

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I don't post  because every thread either turns into gay sex or childish fighting.

Only rejoined for the radio link and the Chatbox (which seems to have gone the way of the rest of the site).

13Why Does No One Post Anymore? Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sun Oct 16 2016, 15:50

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So does anyone have any ideas on how to bring the good times back then?

14Why Does No One Post Anymore? Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sun Oct 16 2016, 15:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

DEANO82 wrote:I don't post  because every thread either turns into gay sex or childish fighting.

Only rejoined for the radio link and the Chatbox (which seems to have gone the way of the rest of the site).

Of course you are right, but I don't remember you starting any threads that ended in gay sex or fighting.

And that's the point, too many people who view this site don't actually put any effort in. If everyone started just one thread a day this site would be alive again. Yes, some threads would still descend into gay sex and fighting, but the serious ones especially would be ok.

Personally I prefer the stupid threads, but would still contribute to more serious stuff.

Here's a controversial thought - ban everybody who doesn't post. What has the site got to lose? Would it be any quieter if all the lurkers were banned? The lurkers who wanted to stick around would be forced to contribute.

15Why Does No One Post Anymore? Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sun Oct 16 2016, 16:04

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

If you want to ban me, feel free.

16Why Does No One Post Anymore? Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sun Oct 16 2016, 16:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

DEANO82 wrote:If you want to ban me, feel free.

You post, why would I want to ban you?

17Why Does No One Post Anymore? Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sun Oct 16 2016, 16:06

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I only post on the horse racing thread and the competition thread don't bring anything to the forum.

18Why Does No One Post Anymore? Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sun Oct 16 2016, 16:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

DEANO82 wrote:I only post on the horse racing thread and the competition thread don't bring anything to the forum.
How do you like the new system on the racing thread Deano? 

I might not last the month. Only got about £12 of my original £50 left.

19Why Does No One Post Anymore? Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sun Oct 16 2016, 16:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

DEANO82 wrote:I only post on the horse racing thread and the competition thread don't bring anything to the forum.

You do a competition that people enjoy.

20Why Does No One Post Anymore? Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sun Oct 16 2016, 16:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
How do you like the new system on the racing thread Deano? 

I might not last the month. Only got about £12 of my original £50 left.

I am about to start a "Twats Who Hijack Threads" thread.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 11]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum