Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Does No One Post Anymore?

+19
wanderlust
whatsgoingon
xmiles
sunlight
terenceanne
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
wessy
Norpig
Boggersbelief
okocha
gloswhite
Cajunboy
DEANO82
boltonbonce
karlypants
Lard Lad
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 11]

201Why Does No One Post Anymore? - Page 11 Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Fri Oct 21 2016, 22:00

Bread2.0 wrote:Sat in his seat at the Macron 24/7 obviously, because he's a "proper" fan.
Good holiday?

202Why Does No One Post Anymore? - Page 11 Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sat Oct 22 2016, 13:02

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Yes thanks.

Apologies for the late response, only just seen your comment.

Already feels like a distant memory now though.....

203Why Does No One Post Anymore? - Page 11 Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sun Oct 23 2016, 00:03

Soul Kitchen wrote:
terenceanne wrote:Because nobody on here talks about football ..... as with this thread right now.
They don't talk football because a fair percentage on here don't go watching and follow, not support the Whites (oops can I say that?)!
I don't post anymore cos I can't be arsed and I feel better for the experience.
As in all walks of life there's some decent folk on here and then there's some right cunts, of which I may have been one? 
Onwards and upwards, good luck with your bowels during the onset of old age!
Bye, bye.

You've stopped posting because you got sick of me burying you every time you poked your little head up. You never could back up the shit-bag opinions you hold so instead you've left.

Bye, bye.

204Why Does No One Post Anymore? - Page 11 Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Tue Oct 25 2016, 10:38

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bread2.0 wrote:Sat in his seat at the Macron 24/7 obviously, because he's a "proper" fan.
Correct! Glad you recognise your own misgivings! Trust in Ken, he's certainly put you on your arse with your anti BWFC comments!! Very Happy
Not belong before you crawl from under your stone, knob tucked in your arse, to watch the Whites again!! cheers

205Why Does No One Post Anymore? - Page 11 Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Tue Oct 25 2016, 10:41

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
terenceanne wrote:Because nobody on here talks about football ..... as with this thread right now.
They don't talk football because a fair percentage on here don't go watching and follow, not support the Whites (oops can I say that?)!
As in all walks of life there's some decent folk on here and then there's some right cunts, of which I may have been one? 
Bye, bye.

You've stopped posting because you got sick of me burying you every time you poked your little head up. You never could back up the shit-bag opinions you hold so instead you've left.

Bye, bye.
Yeh right.
But you are the classic example of the cunts I stated, and a useless, dry one at that!! Very Happy

206Why Does No One Post Anymore? - Page 11 Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Tue Oct 25 2016, 14:45

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2j 3.0 wrote:SK, where the hell have you been.
Funding defibs.  Wink
Hope he enjoyed his season?

207Why Does No One Post Anymore? - Page 11 Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Tue Oct 25 2016, 14:48

Soul Kitchen wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
Bye, bye.

Bye, bye.
Yeh right.
But you are the classic example of the cunts I stated, and a useless, dry one at that!! Very Happy

Ha, knew you couldn't resist replying. And after all that about not posting and 'feeling better for it' - internet forums are clearly a bit much for you.

208Why Does No One Post Anymore? - Page 11 Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Tue Oct 25 2016, 16:34

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Funding defibs.  Wink
Ah ha.  The mystery sponsor!!!!!

Thanks SK

209Why Does No One Post Anymore? - Page 11 Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Wed Oct 26 2016, 19:31

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
Bye, bye.

Bye, bye.
Yeh right.
But you are the classic example of the cunts I stated, and a useless, dry one at that!! :Dg

Ha, knew you couldn't resist replying. And after all that about not posting and 'feeling better for it' - internet forums are clearly a bit much for you.
I often wonder who the champion narcissist on here is, you or Mary Berry 2.3?

210Why Does No One Post Anymore? - Page 11 Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Wed Oct 26 2016, 19:33

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2j 3.0 wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
Funding defibs.  Wink
Ah ha.  The mystery sponsor!!!!!

Thanks SK
That drop of Obriens to save Saly"s season was legend!!

211Why Does No One Post Anymore? - Page 11 Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Wed Oct 26 2016, 19:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was legend indeed.  I was at the Macron,and checked my phone near the end,and, on seeing 18-10 turned it off in despair.
Nearly dropped to the floor when I got home and found out how it all went down.

212Why Does No One Post Anymore? - Page 11 Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Wed Oct 26 2016, 19:48

Ive not shouted at the tv like i did that day for a long time.  It was a quality game

213Why Does No One Post Anymore? - Page 11 Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Thu Oct 27 2016, 18:59

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

As far as I'm concerned get as many clubs this side of the hill. I was made up for them, plus I love that ground despite the traffic problems.

214Why Does No One Post Anymore? - Page 11 Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Thu Oct 27 2016, 19:02

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I sit behind some Leithers at Macron and was made up for them also, despite the fact the lobby gobbling twat's can't make a pie crust! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum