Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Does No One Post Anymore?

+19
wanderlust
whatsgoingon
xmiles
sunlight
terenceanne
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
wessy
Norpig
Boggersbelief
okocha
gloswhite
Cajunboy
DEANO82
boltonbonce
karlypants
Lard Lad
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 11]

41Why Does No One Post Anymore? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sun Oct 16 2016, 17:43

karlypants wrote:
DEANO82 wrote:Think we have to stop accusing every new poster of being Boggers/Scott/Angry Dad etc.
Yes I agree.

We have so far lost Sunlight because of this.

Sunlight was blatantly a fake account of some sort.

And a boring one at that.

42Why Does No One Post Anymore? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sun Oct 16 2016, 17:43

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:The only people who talk about the clique are you and Lard Lad, seems to me the only clique is you pair (and Scott but he's gone).

You took a break from the site unnecessarily (although I've no idea about the ban you mention) your reaction was soft.

I won't respond how I'd like to in fear of a ban.

43Why Does No One Post Anymore? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sun Oct 16 2016, 17:45

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
DEANO82 wrote:Think we have to stop accusing every new poster of being Boggers/Scott/Angry Dad etc.
Yes I agree.

We have so far lost Sunlight because of this.

Sunlight was blatantly a fake account of some sort.

And a boring one at that.

You said I was sunlight you nutcase. You should take a break from the Internet entirely

44Why Does No One Post Anymore? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sun Oct 16 2016, 17:46

My logic was sound, you're a boring poster and the fake accounts you invent tend to be too - killer gorilla?

45Why Does No One Post Anymore? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sun Oct 16 2016, 17:47

Still no proof you weren't sunlight anyway.

46Why Does No One Post Anymore? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sun Oct 16 2016, 17:50

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:My logic was sound, you're a boring poster and the fake accounts you invent tend to be too - killer gorilla?

I'm a boring poster these days, yes, I have to get in line with the likes of you to avoid a permanent ban

47Why Does No One Post Anymore? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sun Oct 16 2016, 17:56

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sunlight was a real poster. The site got a PM explaining why he wasn't going to bother with the forum and it's partly due to people accusing him of being a fake poster.

48Why Does No One Post Anymore? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sun Oct 16 2016, 17:56

karlypants wrote:Sunlight was a real poster. The site got a PM explaining why he wasn't going to bother with the forum and it's partly due to people accusing him of being a fake poster.

How does that prove he was a real poster?

49Why Does No One Post Anymore? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sun Oct 16 2016, 17:58

Boggersbelief wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:My logic was sound, you're a boring poster and the fake accounts you invent tend to be too - killer gorilla?

I'm a boring poster these days, yes, I have to get in line with the likes of you to avoid a permanent ban

Grow a pair and post what you want, this is a football forum.

50Why Does No One Post Anymore? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sun Oct 16 2016, 17:59

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

how do you know my willy is not getting much action? It gets plenty of attention when the wife goes to bed i'll have you know.

As for the posts, then yes it has been quiet on here for a while, but i put that down to us getting relegated and all the ructions with posters being banned lately.

It can't look good to people like Deano, Cajunboy and Sunlight when they read some of the arguments that go on here and i suspect other people joining feel the same.

This site does need a bit of needle and discussion but we all need to know where to draw the line, we can't keep having people like Breaders, Barb and Johnny leaving because things go too far and becomes personal

51Why Does No One Post Anymore? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sun Oct 16 2016, 18:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
karlypants wrote:Sunlight was a real poster. The site got a PM explaining why he wasn't going to bother with the forum and it's partly due to people accusing him of being a fake poster.

How does that prove he was a real poster?
Would Boggers go to that extent?

Most other members on here wouldn't go to the trouble of arsing about with fake accounts.

It seemed genuine enough anyway explaining the reasons why.

52Why Does No One Post Anymore? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sun Oct 16 2016, 18:04

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

that is a valid point as well, constantly accusing new posters of being AD or Scott doesn't really help does it?

53Why Does No One Post Anymore? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sun Oct 16 2016, 18:06

I'd say creating an account and persona in the first place is the effort, sending a PM no more so. So yes I'd imagined boggers or any other fake account holder would happily enough do so. All I'm saying is that a PM proves nothing, didn't Jonny say it was Kennsters IP?

54Why Does No One Post Anymore? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sun Oct 16 2016, 18:10

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

you're a bit paranoid i think 74  Very Happy

Personally it's hard enough keeping up one account nevermind trying to have more than one, i would struggle to remember who i'm supposed to be

Last edited by Norpig on Sun Oct 16 2016, 18:18; edited 1 time in total

55Why Does No One Post Anymore? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sun Oct 16 2016, 18:11

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:I'd say creating an account and persona in the first place is the effort, sending a PM no more so. So yes I'd imagined boggers or any other fake account holder would happily enough do so. All I'm saying is that a PM proves nothing, didn't Jonny say it was Kennsters IP?
Johnny doesn't have any privileges to be able to prove this. He lost mod status for comps etc when he deleted his account.

Sunlight's IP address didn't match any other members and it was a genuine IP.

56Why Does No One Post Anymore? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sun Oct 16 2016, 18:36

karlypants wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:I'd say creating an account and persona in the first place is the effort, sending a PM no more so. So yes I'd imagined boggers or any other fake account holder would happily enough do so. All I'm saying is that a PM proves nothing, didn't Jonny say it was Kennsters IP?
Johnny doesn't have any privileges to be able to prove this. He lost mod status for comps etc when he deleted his account.

Dont need mod privileges for that Wink

57Why Does No One Post Anymore? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sun Oct 16 2016, 18:45

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2j 3.0 wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Question

58Why Does No One Post Anymore? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sun Oct 16 2016, 18:46

karlypants wrote:
y2j 3.0 wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Question
To find out peoples ip address.

59Why Does No One Post Anymore? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sun Oct 16 2016, 18:53

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2j 3.0 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2j 3.0 wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Question
You can't find a members IP address without being able to access the admin panel...

60Why Does No One Post Anymore? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why Does No One Post Anymore? Sun Oct 16 2016, 18:55

karlypants wrote:
y2j 3.0 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2j 3.0 wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Question
You can't find a members IP address without being able to access the admin panel...
Ok Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum