Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ken Anderson - update.

+31
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
Wanderers for 45
y2johnny
Growler
luckyPeterpiper
Bollotom2014
Ten Bobsworth
Cajunboy
bryan458
Leeds_Trotter
finlaymcdanger
Soul Kitchen
Chairmanda
Bwfc1958
MartinBWFC
Kane57
Boggersbelief
terenceanne
Norpig
observer
Sluffy
karlypants
gloswhite
whatsgoingon
Fabians Right Peg
Natasha Whittam
King Bill
Bread2.0
boltonbonce
rammywhite
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 44 of 50]

861Ken Anderson - update. - Page 44 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Thu May 17 2018, 23:47

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:Aside from Nixon’s tweets has there been any indication a takeover is on the cards?

Iles has mentioned a few things I seem to recall (probably on twiter following Nixon's tweets').

Maybe there is something in it as Anderson's been unusually quiet so far since our last game.

I would have thought he would have been on by now pushing the Season Tickets, so maybe there is something in the wind after all?

862Ken Anderson - update. - Page 44 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri May 18 2018, 10:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BN reports that Anderson will be meeting with Parky today and is expected to tell him to crack on with trying to sign players. Not sure what that means but it does imply a sale is not imminent.
Its also contract D Day for some of the youth players so something should happen.

863Ken Anderson - update. - Page 44 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri May 18 2018, 16:31

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Had my ear to the ground earlier and heard a few rumbles.

864Ken Anderson - update. - Page 44 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri May 18 2018, 16:51

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

My stomach rumbles a bit sometimes.

865Ken Anderson - update. - Page 44 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sat May 19 2018, 10:13

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Had my ear to the ground earlier and heard a few rumbles.

Such as......?

866Ken Anderson - update. - Page 44 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon May 21 2018, 13:08

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

With the dust now settling on that memorable final day of the season, it is very much a case of ‘business as usual’ at Bolton Wanderers Football Club as we prepare for the new Sky Bet Championship campaign which gets underway in August.
It was important that we all had some time to enjoy the moment and to reflect on last season as a whole, but work is constantly going on behind the scenes and we are not sitting still.
Plans are firmly underway for next season and with that in mind, the manager and I had a very good and productive meeting on Friday.

Phil will be speaking with the out of contract players this week to inform them whether or not they will be offered new deals with the club.
We will also be looking to strengthen the squad with new signings and we are currently speaking with a number of players and their representatives.
There has been a lot of speculation in the media and on social media, and I completely understand that silence can often fuel rumours, but we shall keep you fully updated on all our business, so please watch this space.

Away from on-field matters, talks are still on going with potential investors and I’m currently speaking with three separate parties who have expressed an interest in investing.
This may or may not happen, but I can reassure you that any negotiations will not detract or hamper our determination to strengthen our squad ahead of the new campaign and indeed, funds are available for the manager.

There has been some speculation linking Phil with other jobs and I can completely understand why given the excellent and outstanding job he has done with us.
What I will say is that Phil is under contract with Bolton Wanderers Football Club and he is the right man for the job in hand.
We will not entertain any enquiries for him whatsoever and hopefully the size of any potential compensation package would be sufficient to dissuade any approaches.  

Although there is not much football to occupy us during these summer months, staff at the club and hotel are working hard as usual so that we are all ready for the new season.
Improvement works up at the training ground and on the pitch at the stadium are well underway, while we’ve had an excellent response to season tickets which we announced last week.
Most of you are renewing once again, but we are also welcoming supporters on board who haven’t purchased a season ticket before or haven’t done so for a long time.
So, I’d like to thank you all for the loyalty and commitment you have shown. If you haven’t already purchased or renewed your ticket, please do so now.
You still have time to buy them before the early purchase period ends. Click HERE for more information.
Don’t forget, if you are a member of our Lifeline scheme you will be able to receive a 5% discount off the cost of your season ticket. More details about Lifeline can be found HERE.

Also, our hospitality packages for next season are now available and start from £995 (inc VAT per person) if bought during the early purchase period. Please contact the BWFC Sales Team on 01204 673761 or email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for more information.

Our new home and away kit for next season meanwhile will be revealed shortly and will go on sale soon, so we shall keep you posted.

As you will all be aware, Macron’s stadium naming rights of our stadium is coming to an end and we are in talks with several interested parties. Again, we shall keep you fully informed once we are in a position to do so.

Before the season gets underway however, we have a number of events at the stadium and hotel which I would urge you to support.
We are all excited to be welcoming The Killers and Little Mix to the venue later in the summer. We have a number of hospitality packages available for both of these concerts, so please call the BWFC Sales Team on 01204 673761 for more information.

The Hotel meanwhile have got some great football-themed events coming up which should whet your appetites before the World Cup gets underway.
They are holding a very special Q&A evening with England legend Paul Gascoigne on Saturday 2 June.
This will be a fascinating night and I’m sure Paul will have plenty of stories to tell from his illustrious career. Click here for more details.
Before that, the Hotel will be screening a preview of the hotly anticipated football comedy The Bromley Boys.
The film is based on a true story and is very funny. It stars a number of famous faces including Martine McCutcheon, Alan Davies and Jamie Foreman, while my younger son, Ross, plays a leading role.
There has been a lot of hype surrounding this film, and I’m really pleased that we are able to screen it before it gets a wider release.
Tickets are just £10 per person for this and there will also be a Q&A opportunity with some of the production crew and cast. Please click here for more information.

Kind regards,
Ken

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

867Ken Anderson - update. - Page 44 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon May 21 2018, 13:33

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I know who the three interested parties he's taking to about investing, are. They're the Tooth Fairy, the Loch Ness Monster and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. I hope the talks are successful

868Ken Anderson - update. - Page 44 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon May 21 2018, 15:27

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

rammywhite wrote:I know who the three interested parties he's taking to about investing, are. They're the Tooth Fairy, the Loch Ness Monster and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. I hope the talks are successful
Tooth Fairy has little cash left... given away too much;

Loch Ness Monster has never been known to have cash;

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer also has been giving to little kids every year... cash poor.

Better to stick with a leprechaun who found a pot of gold.

869Ken Anderson - update. - Page 44 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon May 21 2018, 15:30

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Could that leprechaun be Graham Norton?

870Ken Anderson - update. - Page 44 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon May 21 2018, 15:33

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Cajunboy wrote:Could that leprechaun be Graham Norton?
Certainly was not Owen!

871Ken Anderson - update. - Page 44 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon May 21 2018, 16:30

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not sure if it's legit info but I had a whisper that Akeem wa Zamunda Tawheed was one of the names.

872Ken Anderson - update. - Page 44 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon May 21 2018, 19:35

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Not sure if it's legit info but I had a whisper that Akeem wa Zamunda Tawheed was one of the names.
Wasn' that Eddie Murphy' character from Coming to America.

873Ken Anderson - update. - Page 44 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon May 21 2018, 20:50

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

DEANO82 wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Not sure if it's legit info but I had a whisper that Akeem wa Zamunda Tawheed was one of the names.

It's the name of a (dead) Islamic terrorist from Nigeria.

Naughty, naughty LG!

Very Happy

874Ken Anderson - update. - Page 44 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon May 21 2018, 21:56

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy wrote:
DEANO82 wrote:

Naughty, naughty LG!

Very Happy

Ah yes. The Eddie Murphy character was Prince Akeem of Zamunda.

875Ken Anderson - update. - Page 44 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon May 21 2018, 22:24

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

DEANO82 wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
DEANO82 wrote:

Naughty, naughty LG!

Very Happy

Ah yes. The Eddie Murphy character was Prince Akeem of Zamunda.

You are right that the film character came first but Abubakar Shekau of Boko Harem was also known by the alias Darul Akeem wa Zamunda Tawheed -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Either way I doubt they are one of those trying to buy Bolton.

Very Happy

876Ken Anderson - update. - Page 44 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue May 22 2018, 09:32

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm fed up of my source misleading me about this takeover!

877Ken Anderson - update. - Page 44 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue May 22 2018, 09:46

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I'm fed up of my source misleading me about this takeover!

Stop listening to Boggers then. Razz

878Ken Anderson - update. - Page 44 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri May 25 2018, 08:15

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hold on to your hats

879Ken Anderson - update. - Page 44 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri May 25 2018, 09:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Hold on to your hats
Why is it going to be windy?

880Ken Anderson - update. - Page 44 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri May 25 2018, 09:24

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was thinking the same Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 44 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum