Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ken Anderson - update.

+31
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
Wanderers for 45
y2johnny
Growler
luckyPeterpiper
Bollotom2014
Ten Bobsworth
Cajunboy
bryan458
Leeds_Trotter
finlaymcdanger
Soul Kitchen
Chairmanda
Bwfc1958
MartinBWFC
Kane57
Boggersbelief
terenceanne
Norpig
observer
Sluffy
karlypants
gloswhite
whatsgoingon
Fabians Right Peg
Natasha Whittam
King Bill
Bread2.0
boltonbonce
rammywhite
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 45 of 50]

881Ken Anderson - update. - Page 45 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri May 25 2018, 09:26

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Weather has taken a turn for the worse.  But more likely is boggers sauce (deliberate) has said their is a hat thief going around

882Ken Anderson - update. - Page 45 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri May 25 2018, 09:40

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oh ye of little faith

883Ken Anderson - update. - Page 45 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri May 25 2018, 09:50

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

If its that we have resigned (or are due to) alnwick then its hardly good use of tropical weather analogys

884Ken Anderson - update. - Page 45 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri May 25 2018, 10:01

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As I've said previously. I only deal in big news

885Ken Anderson - update. - Page 45 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri May 25 2018, 10:20

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Well come on then. What is it

886Ken Anderson - update. - Page 45 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Fri May 25 2018, 11:28

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Well come on then. What is it
He already said earlier on in the thread. Today is the day that the big takeover will be announced with the Saudis investing "serious money" in BWFC and Parky being given the boot.

I'm so excited!
Well I would be if I believed it.

887Ken Anderson - update. - Page 45 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon May 28 2018, 12:11

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There is a lot swirling on twitter about a former serie a star being lined up as director of football?

888Ken Anderson - update. - Page 45 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon May 28 2018, 12:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:There is a lot swirling on twitter about a former serie a star being lined up as director of football?

I thought you'd be at Wembley today.

889Ken Anderson - update. - Page 45 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon May 28 2018, 16:06

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:There is a lot swirling on twitter about a former serie a star being lined up as director of football?

I heard that as well- apparently its Loda Baloni

890Ken Anderson - update. - Page 45 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon May 28 2018, 19:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:

I heard that as well- apparently its Loda Baloni

Very Happy

891Ken Anderson - update. - Page 45 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Tue May 29 2018, 09:38

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Someone was saying Luca Toni.

892Ken Anderson - update. - Page 45 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Jun 06 2018, 11:11

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Getting on for 3 weeks since Anderson's PR minions last blessed us with his words of wisdom so I'm wondering if he's in negotiations to sell the club or on the beach? He has often talked about investor interest in the club in the past so why stop now? Don't really need much detail at this stage - just need to know if there is still any chance of the investment we need or if he's waiting until more STs have been sold before issuing the familiar "we tried but they were unreasonable" statement.

893Ken Anderson - update. - Page 45 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Jun 06 2018, 11:46

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I'm not surprised Kens updates have stopped.He liked talking about the football matches, even criticising the manager's team selection and accusing the players of not trying on occasion.I expect he will start his weekly messages when the new season starts.
Maybe he'll treat us to his thoughts on the World Cup matches, who knows?
Whatever Kens' fantasies, nobody will be investing any serious money in the club when they could buy the club for £25 million  assuming Ken hasn't raised the price from the one in the sales pamphlet

894Ken Anderson - update. - Page 45 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Jun 06 2018, 11:47

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Huge news coming out of the club. Apparently Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones has been in talks to take control of BWFC

895Ken Anderson - update. - Page 45 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Jun 06 2018, 11:55

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Boggersbelief wrote:Huge news coming out of the club. Apparently Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones has been in talks to take control of BWFC
Net worth north of 5 billion! Former National Championship collegiate football player who wants to win and has been very successful in his ownership of the Dallas Cowboys.  Would be very good for the club to have someone who has the assets, the history of winning, and the desire to win.  Hope this turns out to be true.

896Ken Anderson - update. - Page 45 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Jun 06 2018, 11:56

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You do know who Boggers is don't you Obs?

897Ken Anderson - update. - Page 45 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Jun 06 2018, 12:00

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Norpig wrote:You do know who Boggers is don't you Obs?
LOL... I said "hope it turns out to be true," fully knowing the track record.  One can hope... and it turned out that worked on the final day of this past season.  Everything had to go our way... we were one goal down with a few minutes to play and we won... while two teams which had to lose, did lose (even down one man on the pitch).  We survived... so maybe Boggers will be right.  If he is, we get good looking cheerleaders (apologies to Manda and Nat), and someone on top who wants to win and has the assets to do so.

898Ken Anderson - update. - Page 45 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Jun 06 2018, 12:04

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I don't think he does.

899Ken Anderson - update. - Page 45 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Jun 06 2018, 12:45

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Enlighten us dickhead

900Ken Anderson - update. - Page 45 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Wed Jun 06 2018, 13:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

Enlighten us dickhead
 With pleasure knobhead - you are a complete fantasist who couldn't find the truth even if it was on the end of your nose. I don't think one of your ITK exclusives have ever come true and you are a bullshitter of the highest order

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 45 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum