You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Ken Anderson - update.

Ken Anderson - update.

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 34]

901Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jun 06 2018, 13:42

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Thank you for your feedback

902Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jun 06 2018, 13:43

Leeds_Trotter

Leeds_Trotter
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:You do know who Boggers is don't you Obs?

Enlighten us dickhead
 With pleasure knobhead - you are a complete fantasist who couldn't find the truth even if it was on the end of your nose. I don't think one of your ITK exclusives have ever come true and you are a bullshitter of the highest order
Come on lads, play nicely.  Laughing

903Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jun 06 2018, 13:47

T.R.O.Y


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Norpig on the abuse I see, uncalled for once again. I think its time the mods stepped in on this one.

904Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jun 06 2018, 13:51

Leeds_Trotter

Leeds_Trotter
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Norpig on the abuse I see, uncalled for once again. I think its time the mods stepped in on this one.
Both giving as good as they got, just handbags.

905Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jun 06 2018, 13:52

T.R.O.Y


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Happening too often for my liking. The pig needs reigning in.

906Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jun 06 2018, 13:53

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Time for bacon butties I think

907Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jun 06 2018, 14:06

Leeds_Trotter

Leeds_Trotter
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Time for bacon butties I think
Naughty.

908Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jun 06 2018, 14:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Happening too often for my liking. The pig needs reigning in.
 Isn't it time for one of your internet breakdowns and disappearing acts?

909Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jun 06 2018, 14:24

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Time for bacon butties I think
Come back to me when your balls drop little man

910Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jun 06 2018, 14:31

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Have we got any brown sauce?

911Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jun 06 2018, 14:33

Leeds_Trotter

Leeds_Trotter
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Have we got any brown sauce?
I think we could do with a few children's dummies the way you are both acting.  Laughing

912Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jun 06 2018, 14:36

T.R.O.Y


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Happening too often for my liking. The pig needs reigning in.
 Isn't it time for one of your internet breakdowns and disappearing acts?

I deleted my account without any comment or complaint, so not sure what breakdown you’re referring to? 

All I’m saying is, you need to wind it in a bit.

913Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jun 06 2018, 14:37

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Happening too often for my liking. The pig needs reigning in.
 Isn't it time for one of your internet breakdowns and disappearing acts?
Ignore the knobhead piggers, he contributes less than fuck all to this site.

914Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jun 06 2018, 14:40

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Have we got any brown sauce?
No brown sauce but you keep on brown nosing T.R.O.Y  Very Happy

915Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jun 06 2018, 14:40

T.R.O.Y


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
If you’re looking for a breakdown, this bloke blocked me because he couldn’t work out how to support his views on Parkinson.

916Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jun 06 2018, 14:42

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Happening too often for my liking. The pig needs reigning in.
 Isn't it time for one of your internet breakdowns and disappearing acts?

I deleted my account without any comment or complaint, so not sure what breakdown you’re referring to? 

All I’m saying is, you need to wind it in a bit.
Thanks for the advice, i will ignore it completely

917Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jun 06 2018, 14:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Calm down boys. This place is full of deep thinking,yet complicated human beings. Some of us had very difficult childhoods.
Myself included. My parents didn't understand me.
They were Japanese.

918Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jun 06 2018, 14:48

Leeds_Trotter

Leeds_Trotter
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Calm down boys. This place is full of deep thinking,yet complicated human beings. Some of us had very difficult childhoods.
Myself included. My parents didn't understand me.
They were Japanese.
Ashame they weren't Chinese, they'd have bound your feet. Imagine how much cheaper your slippers would have been.  Laughing

919Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jun 06 2018, 14:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Calm down boys. This place is full of deep thinking,yet complicated human beings. Some of us had very difficult childhoods.
Myself included. My parents didn't understand me.
They were Japanese.
Ashame they weren't Chinese, they'd have bound your feet. Imagine how much cheaper your slippers would have been.  Laughing
Razz  That doesn't bear thinking about!

920Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jun 06 2018, 15:07

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Happening too often for my liking. The pig needs reigning in.
 Isn't it time for one of your internet breakdowns and disappearing acts?
Ignore the knobhead piggers, he contributes less than fuck all to this site.

As if you think you bring anything either. Youer incessant whining about Parky bores everyone to death

921Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jun 06 2018, 15:10

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Getting on for 3 weeks since Anderson's PR minions last blessed us with his words of wisdom so I'm wondering if he's in negotiations to sell the club or on the beach? He has often talked about investor interest in the club in the past so why stop now? Don't really need much detail at this stage - just need to know if there is still any chance of the investment we need or if he's waiting until more STs have been sold before issuing the familiar "we tried but they were unreasonable" statement.

Jesus you just can please some people can you!

Folk moaned like buggery in the Davies era when no one knew what was happening at the club and were overjoyed when Anderson started to give us information on a weekly basis of what a financial basket case he inherited and how Holdsworth had simply taken a loan out the clubs assets (charged £1 million for doing so!!!) and never put another penny more into it.

He then informed us of the toxic behaviour of the ST who tried to fuck him over by offering a paltry £140,000 to buy 10% of the club even though they did not even have that small an amount themselves!  (Their accounts have now not been filed for close on two years now and any of you out there still paying them their £10 annual subscription automatically from their bank might want to weigh up if they want to continue to do so with the renewal time approaching).

Even when there was no news to speak of he still issued his newsletter for us to read - which some gradually began to scoff and ridicule.

Now when he is in negotiations to find more investment in the club we all love, at possibly the most delicate and confidential stage you again find the usual numpties whinging that all has gone quite!

Of course its gone quite - no news is good news, and all that.

I doubt Wanderlust gave day by day accounts to the Norfolk Armchair Lovers Evening Newspaper daily updates on him selling his Timmy Mallet themed restaurant chain to the Carpet Slipper R Us Emporium International - yet he demands to be in the know of all the delicate negotiations happening at present down at the Macron!

We will know when the time is right by Mr Anderson, he's not let us down yet despite many, many people initially wanting him too.



As for the spat above, calm down everyone (thank you for LT and Bonce stepping in to help out) and learn to behave yourselves and act responsibly like Wanderlust and myself always do!

Very Happy

922Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jun 06 2018, 15:12

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
There is no spat. It's just me telling norpig that he's a bitch boy and I'll put him into place if he carries on

923Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jun 06 2018, 15:21

Leeds_Trotter

Leeds_Trotter
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Caredul now lads. King Ken is watching.  Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 3670419546

924Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jun 06 2018, 15:22

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:There is no spat. It's just me telling norpig that he's a bitch boy and I'll put him into place if he carries on

Well for the rest of today at least can you both play nicely with each other please as I'm waiting for Wanderlust to tell me how he still thinks Anderson is some sort of an asset stripper and is currently up to no good and that's why we haven't heard from him in the last 3 weeks - or some such other nonsense!

Very Happy



925Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jun 06 2018, 15:55

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Frankly I'm surprised Anderson has hung in this long given the difficulties the club has faced. I can see quite a few businessmen who would have taken advantage of the limited liability status the club has and the football creditors act to simply 'walk away' and then re-purchase the remains from the inevitable administration for maybe 5p in the £. It's still not technically illegal to do that even though the Government of the day claimed they would change the law after the Ken Bates Leeds United saga. While I may not think Anderson is the right man for the long term future of the club since he doesn't have the kind of ridiculous bank account required to fund it for the PL I do think we owe him a debt of gratitude because without him we might well not have a club to support and talk about.

Personally I feel he's done a decent job of playing a very poor hand of cards and that if he can find some extra money either via direct investment or added sponsorship we'll have to say he's done a brilliant job given where we are on and off the field. I for one am fully behind him at the moment and will stay that way until and unless I see some actual evidence that he's acting against the best interests of the club and fans.

926Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jun 06 2018, 16:34

y2johnny


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Frankly I'm surprised Anderson has hung in this long given the difficulties the club has faced. I can see quite a few businessmen who would have taken advantage of the limited liability status the club has and the football creditors act to simply 'walk away' and then re-purchase the remains from the inevitable administration for maybe 5p in the £. It's still not technically illegal to do that even though the Government of the day claimed they would change the law after the Ken Bates Leeds United saga. While I may not think Anderson is the right man for the long term future of the club since he doesn't have the kind of ridiculous bank account required to fund it for the PL I do think we owe him a debt of gratitude because without him we might well not have a club to support and talk about.

Personally I feel he's done a decent job of playing a very poor hand of cards and that if he can find some extra money either via direct investment or added sponsorship we'll have to say he's done a brilliant job given where we are on and off the field. I for one am fully behind him at the moment and will stay that way until and unless I see some actual evidence that he's acting against the best interests of the club and fans.
:agree:

927Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jun 06 2018, 16:45

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:There is no spat. It's just me telling norpig that he's a bitch boy and I'll put him into place if he carries on
:rofl: good one Walter Mitty

928Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jun 06 2018, 17:01

wanderlust


Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I doubt Wanderlust gave day by day accounts to the Norfolk Armchair Lovers Evening Newspaper daily updates on him selling his Timmy Mallet themed restaurant chain to the Carpet Slipper R Us Emporium International - yet he demands to be in the know of all the delicate negotiations happening at present down at the Macron!
You're off on one again pal. I just wanted to know if there are negotiations to sell the club in progress or not - so there is some context for potential signings.

And now that Boggers has subbed the Saudis for a Texan I think know the answer.

929Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jun 06 2018, 17:20

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I doubt Wanderlust gave day by day accounts to the Norfolk Armchair Lovers Evening Newspaper daily updates on him selling his Timmy Mallet themed restaurant chain to the Carpet Slipper R Us Emporium International - yet he demands to be in the know of all the delicate negotiations happening at present down at the Macron!
You're off on one again pal. I just wanted to know if there are negotiations to sell the club in progress or not - so there is some context for potential signings.

And now that Boggers has subbed the Saudis for a Texan I think know the answer.

Are you for real???

You expect to find answers like that out, on a social media footy forum which specialises in talking bollocks and winding people up for most of the time!

You're nuttier than even I thought if that's the case.

Fwiw Lee Anderson has apparently been rubbishing on twitter that talks are currently going on with the Saudis (I've not seen these tweets myself but he could easily have said them on a thread I've not been party to) so maybe we are in talks with a Texan.

So maybe Boggars is right after all...

...or maybe he's not!

I thought you would know how forums worked by now.

Pal.

Rolling Eyes

930Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. on Wed Jun 06 2018, 17:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Sluffy,I want to know more about this Carpet Slipper R Us emporium. I'm amazed I've never heard of it.
Is there one in the UK?
Do they have an online outlet?
Do they do slippers for pets?
Are there special opening hours for deviants?

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum