Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Election - 8th June.

+22
rammywhite
gloswhite
Fabians Right Peg
wessy
karlypants
finlaymcdanger
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
Cajunboy
Hipster_Nebula
RustyNail
Soul Kitchen
okocha
Bollotom2014
wanderlust
NickFazer
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
Norpig
Bread2.0
Chairmanda
Sluffy
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 26]

121General Election - 8th June. - Page 7 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Sat Apr 29 2017, 11:49

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:As sluffy eloquently points out "the polls are at best an indicator of current views" - just as the referendum reflected the views of those who voted on one day last year.
However the point is that if the majority of brits currently think we should remain is may taking a risk in trying to make the election about brexit?
It would suggest that the Torres majority could be reduced rather than increased as expected - but I suppose it's a better plan than drawing attention to the tories  disastrous record.

You are either so bitter that your prejudice is effecting your sense or you are a wum.

A poll is an INDICATOR (a sample size) as I've said above of what MIGHT happen, a referendum is a FACTUAL event (an actual voting record of HOW the decision was made).

Poll's can be and are wrong at times, referendums are factual results.

FFS Yougov isn't even connected to the government (despite it's name) it is just a market research company.

You really need to move on with your life over this.

122General Election - 8th June. - Page 7 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Sat Apr 29 2017, 17:01

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You asked if you'd missed something.
Is that apart from the entire point of what I was saying?

123General Election - 8th June. - Page 7 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Sat Apr 29 2017, 23:02

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:You asked if you'd missed something.
Is that apart from the entire point of what I was saying?

How the hell can I (or anyone else) understand your point when it is complete bollocks!!!?

You've based your whole premise on something you clearly haven't understood!

You claim that "Brexit supporters are 'officially' in the minority"

You base this assertion upon a YouGov poll (as per another thread).

You clearly had NO IDEA whatsoever that YouGov are a privately owned business with NO links at all to Her Majesty's Government.

It is simply a poll that they have undertaken.

Based on a sample size.

And therefore open to error.

Just because YouGov may have asked a couple of blokes in the pub about how they feel about Brexit doesn't make their findings 'official' or even correct!!!

To be fair I don't doubt YouGov have done a professional job but they probably did exactly the same at the time of the referendum along with all the other reputable polling companies - and they all had Remain to win on the day.

They were ALL wrong!

It is NOT 'official' at all that Brexit voters are in the minority, even though a random polling company may say so.

That's why May, Corbyn and everybody else has taken this with a pinch of salt - that is everyone but YOU!

124General Election - 8th June. - Page 7 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Tue May 02 2017, 13:16

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

this tit is standing for election in my area - Gorton, can't see him winning  Very Happy

General Election - 8th June. - Page 7 George-Galloway-looking-like-a-twat

125General Election - 8th June. - Page 7 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Tue May 02 2017, 13:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Diane Abbot has made a tit of herself on LBC this morning. Very Happy

126General Election - 8th June. - Page 7 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Tue May 02 2017, 14:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Diane Abbot has made a tit of herself on LBC this morning. Very Happy
Not unusual. Only the venue changes. Laughing

127General Election - 8th June. - Page 7 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Tue May 02 2017, 15:30

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It takes the heat off Boris for 24 hours.

128General Election - 8th June. - Page 7 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Sun May 07 2017, 18:00

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

There's a lot to get through and digest here but it's well worth ploughing through if you give a shit about the notion of liberal democracy and not being manipulated by unseen forces:

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/may/07/the-great-british-brexit-robbery-hijacked-democracy?CMP=share_btn_tw

129General Election - 8th June. - Page 7 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Sun May 07 2017, 18:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is there an article about fairies at the bottom of the garden as well?

130General Election - 8th June. - Page 7 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Sun May 07 2017, 18:03

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Did you read all that in just 2 minutes?

Wow....I'm impressed.

131General Election - 8th June. - Page 7 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Sun May 07 2017, 18:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I read the first few paragraphs, laughed out loud, and went back to making my life size paper mache Theresa May.

132General Election - 8th June. - Page 7 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Sun May 07 2017, 18:20

Natasha Whittam wrote:I read the first few paragraphs, laughed out loud, and went back to making my life size paper mache Theresa May sex doll.  It was either that or get cecil to dress as her.  Me so horny for may.
 Smile

133General Election - 8th June. - Page 7 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Sun May 07 2017, 18:25

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

General Election - 8th June. - Page 7 Carnival-float-with-a-papiermache-caricature-of-theresa-may-is-seen-picture-id645946144

134General Election - 8th June. - Page 7 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Sun May 07 2017, 18:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Her nose isn't that big. I've made mine much smaller.

135General Election - 8th June. - Page 7 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Sun May 07 2017, 18:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Her nose isn't that big. I've made mine much smaller.
What is she sucking?

136General Election - 8th June. - Page 7 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Sun May 07 2017, 18:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pervert.

137General Election - 8th June. - Page 7 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Sun May 07 2017, 19:09

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Vive La France!

138General Election - 8th June. - Page 7 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Sun May 07 2017, 20:14

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bread2.0 wrote:Vive La France!

Entendre, entendre!

139General Election - 8th June. - Page 7 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Mon May 08 2017, 09:29

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Macron may have got two thirds of the votes cast but it's clear that a lot of people weren't keen on either candidate. More people abstained or spoiled their ballot papers than voted for Le Pen.
Macron's stance on Brexit is that he will negotiate hard but doesn't seek to punish the UK - which I suspect Junckers does.

140General Election - 8th June. - Page 7 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Mon May 08 2017, 13:11

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Junkers pissed on his own candle last weekend. Apparently Merkel is furious with him, as he ensured that more people would vote for the Tories, thus giving them an even stronger mandate when negotiating Brexit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum