Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gareth Bale: Genius or Soft Bastard?

+2
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gareth Bale: Genius or Soft Bastard? Empty Gareth Bale: Genius or Soft Bastard? Mon Jul 30 2012, 10:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gareth Bale is out injured and may miss the start if the season, you know, the guy who said he was already injured so withdrew from the GB Olympic team. Ironic, and perhaps justice has been done.

But rather than shut up about it he's whinging to the press this morning about Charlie Adam's tackle, calling him a coward:

Gareth Bale Has a Moan

I honestly think the modern day ponce footballer thinks the game is a non-contact sport these days. When you play a professional sport you know there is always the risk of getting injured, only the soft bastards moan about it.

Am I wrong, should players like Bale be given more protection? Should we be moving towards (if we haven't already) a non-contact sport?

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bale is probably targeted a bit. Remember when we had Andy Walker and teams used to kick lumps out of him because it was the only way to stop him. I doubt Bale contacted the press to have a moan. He'll have been asked a question and answered. I saw the tackle earlier on Sky and I think he could have a point about Charlie Adam.

99% of modern day footballers are soft bastards by the way.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know what you mean about Andy Walker, he used to get the shit kicked out of him.

But great players have been kicked for decades, but I never heard George Best, Bobby Moore or Steve McAnespie complain.

Bale is a ponce.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I can't believe you just mentioned a Utd pisshead and a cockney thief in the same sentence as someone like Steve McAnespie.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a bit of both, he is a diver but he also gets some un called for rough treatment.

Charlie Adam has done him there, and he did once before.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I lost all respect for bale when he pulled out of the GB side over ''injury'' yet still managed to play and score for spurs in theiB pre season friendly.

But yes a lot of modern day footballers are soft arses.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I can't believe you just mentioned a Utd pisshead and a cockney thief in the same sentence as someone like Steve McAnespie.

Yeah, apologies for that oversight. McAnespie should have had his own thread.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Was he our first million pound player? I can't remember now.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Was he our first million pound player? I can't remember now.

I think he was. Legend.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

No he wasn't - his fee was less than a million.

This man was though!

Gareth Bale: Genius or Soft Bastard? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSJUIJJ9m4xLKbzlMOLhggEErsEtmLlitnfgV-pPVLg4S1ESxmbQ

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

McAnespie was £900,000 apparently. Bargain.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Gareth Bale seemed to be fit enough to mplay last night and help Spurs to win......

Now I wish someone would break one of his legs - thats twice he has now feigned injury!!! Soft c***!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum