Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons)

+12
Reebok Trotter
Norpig
Chairmanda
Bread2.0
finlaymcdanger
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
sunlight
whatsgoingon
Bwfc1958
karlypants
Mr Magoo
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 10]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:They fit the toaster better. Very Happy
Fair enough.

Haven't seen them in my local supermarket so they must be posh ones from Waitrose! Very Happy
Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) - Page 6 IDShot_540x540

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Fair enough.

Haven't seen them in my local supermarket so they must be posh ones from Waitrose! Very Happy
Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) - Page 6 IDShot_540x540
Cheers Bonce, will have to keep an eye out for them.

It's a bit like square sausage, haven't seen them either.

Perhaps my supermarket just likes round things.  Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

You can't seriously be saying normal round crumpets don't fit in your toaster. You either have a tiny toaster designed only for the borrowers, or you buy ridiculously large crumpets. I'm not keen on the idea of square crumpets, it's not natural.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Round crumpets are just square crumpets with the corners cut off. I feel I'm being short changed in the crumpet department.
It's a jungle out there.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Crumpets smothered in beans are nice.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

boltonbonce wrote:Round crumpets are just square crumpets with the corners cut off. I feel I'm being short changed in the crumpet department.
It's a jungle out there.
That's a good point actually. I'm getting on to Warbies in the morning demanding they give back the corners of the crumpets they're stealing. Once again I must succumb to your infinite wisdom.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

I wonder if they go well with tinned tomatoes....?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Round crumpets are just square crumpets with the corners cut off. I feel I'm being short changed in the crumpet department.
It's a jungle out there.
That's a good point actually. I'm getting on to Warbies in the morning demanding they give back the corners of the crumpets they're stealing. Once again I must succumb to your infinite wisdom.
I wouldn't bother. I've spent the last twenty years trying to get the makers of Polo Mints to return all the middle bits they owe me.
Not only am I getting less mint for my money,they also have the brass neck to market the hole as a plus point!
Bastards.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
It's a jungle out there.
I wouldn't bother. I've spent the last twenty years trying to get the makers of Polo Mints to return all the middle bits they owe me.
Not only am I getting less mint for my money,they also have the brass neck to market the hole as a plus point!
Bastards.
:rofl:

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barbie again today.

Got to make the most of it whilst we have lovely weather. sunnysunny

Ok, so the missus has been ill and i didnt want to get a takeaway two nights in a row so i went to aldi and bought the ingredients to make homemade cheeseburgers and paprika fries.

This might not be a big deal to some, but apart from toasties and fry ups i am pretty useless in the kitchen.

Anyway, 500g of lean mince steak and various other ingredients.....here is the finished result.Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) - Page 6 20170518
Dinner Volume IV - (Glutens to Gluttons) - Page 6 20170519

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looks pretty nice that with proper thin cut chips. :good:

You are putting me to shame as I will be ordering the second takeaway in a row as we really do need to do the big food shop tomorrow.  Embarassed

Well the missus and kids want them again so i must of done okay.  I really enjoyed them to be fair.

Surprised myself. 

Got the recipe off one of the programmes my lad watches which is gordon ramseys daughter on cbbc.

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Well done, johnny. That looks delicious. I've been a lazy bugger and ordered curry tonight. Spent late afternoon in the beer garden and not up to fending for ourselves tonight. Chicken Dhansak for me.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I take it the diet is over Johnny?

Natasha Whittam wrote:I take it the diet is over Johnny?
It was better than a donna and chicken calzone Smile

Everything done in the oven but still not healthy i guess..... sorry Nat

finlaymcdanger wrote:Well done, johnny. That looks delicious. I've been a lazy bugger and ordered curry tonight. Spent late afternoon in the beer garden and not up to fending for ourselves tonight. Chicken Dhansak for me.
Dont blame ya!  Did you see the message about wii u on the saturday mornings thread?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Butter pie,chips and mushy peas.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum