Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breaking - London Bridge Terror Attack

+8
gloswhite
Norpig
karlypants
wanderlust
xmiles
doffcocker
observer
Sluffy
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:
DEANO82 wrote:No idea what that means, but couldn't help laughing at it.
Bread man and Natasha tried to poach me! Laughing
You'd be much better fried,with a few chips. Very Happy
lol!

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:
lol!

Now I'm properly pissed off. Why hasn't anyone tried to poach me? First, that blaggard Bonce cheats me out of my title and now this shit.

wanderlust, can I join your bipolar club?

Ffs.  I know Nat wanted some argy bargy to lighten things up but Jesus.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:
karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:
lol!

Now I'm properly pissed off. Why hasn't anyone tried to poach me? First, that blaggard Bonce cheats me out of my title and now this shit.

wanderlust, can I join your bipolar club?
Let it go,loser.
Breaking - London Bridge Terror Attack - Page 3 1qcws5

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So the tories , libdems, greens and labour all agree with me that the atrocities are motivated by weak people being influenced by nutters but it seems that all the tories, libdems, greens and labour voters on this forum suddenly drop the party line and have the cheek to tell me I'm wrong for pulling up sluffys fascist spiel? Apart from the obvious exception..? FInding edit difficult to understand why MAnda, Norpig Bonce and everyone else isn't condemning sluffys blatant racism - other than them " not wanting any trouble on here" - which is crazy as it's supposedly a forum for opinions. Not a fascist state where we aren't allowed to say what we think. Or should we just discuss Corrie and bgt? And Natasha s burnt minge?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would happily condemn Sluffy if I thought he was a racist. But I don't think he is.

And 'fascism' is a word not to be bandied about lightly. It's been used many times with regard to the Thatcher era,and,hate her as I did,and still do,it was always emotive nonsense.

She was no fascist. And neither,I'm sure,is Sluffy.

To be honest lusty.  Im too busy worrying about what kind of future my kids have in this world.  These nutters are doing it in the name of religion.  The qu'ran can be interpreted in different ways and unfortunately these nutters are taking it the way that is causing wide spread misery and fear.  People call them jihadis.  Jihadis is a term which means to achieve ones personal goal.  Nothing to do with terrorism.  But again it is all down to interpretation.  The fact is they believe they are doing it based on their religion. Based on what they have interpreted in their holy scripture.

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I try to avoid getting into political debate on here, lusty. I have read stuff by regular posters that has enraged me to the point avoiding the site for weeks so its best left alone from my point of view. Not many people left on here though so its hard to swerve at times.

finlaymcdanger wrote:I try to avoid getting into political debate on here, lusty. I have read stuff by regular posters that has enraged me to the point avoiding the site for weeks so its best left alone from my point of view. Not many people left on here though so its hard to swerve at times.
:like:

How you doing anyway fin?  Was down in islington last week.

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

y2johnny wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:I try to avoid getting into political debate on here, lusty. I have read stuff by regular posters that has enraged me to the point avoiding the site for weeks so its best left alone from my point of view. Not many people left on here though so its hard to swerve at times.

All good here thanks, mate. Let me know when you're next down here and I'll buy you a pop. Mixed feelings about being back in the UK but will get used to it over time I guess. Not happy about the sushi here but very happy to hear some good music again.

finlaymcdanger wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

All good here thanks, mate. Let me know when you're next down here and I'll buy you a pop. Mixed feelings about being back in the UK but will get used to it over time I guess. Not happy about the sushi here but very happy to hear some good music again.
Smile

Im hoping not for a few weeks for now with everything going on.   My uncle works in Soho and lives in neasden so was in the blower to him late when it all happened. 

Was going to get tickets for raw at the arena but my lad doesn't want to go.   I think quite a few people will be put off various events at the arena unfortunately.

I was in London bridge (the marriott hotel) just before xmas.

Anyway, cant let it stop us going about our normal business as thats what they want, eh!

As long as you dont make me eat sushi ill let you know when im down there Smile

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I think I'm going to leave this one to Nat, johnny.  Shocked

Sweet dreams!

finlaymcdanger wrote:

I think I'm going to leave this one to Nat, johnny.  Shocked

Sweet dreams!
Yeah i definitely could of worded that a lot better :rofl:

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nowt wrong with Sushi Johnny. Very Happy

karlypants wrote:Nowt wrong with Sushi Johnny. Very Happy

Like i needed confirmation that there is something fishy about you KP

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Finlay: not particularly interested in political debate on here either but when a certain person insists on regurgitating daily fail racist rhetoric ..
But the world is complex and we as a forum need to decide how to reorganise.
For example Trump tours the Middle East and tells them to sort out terrorists so 5 Arab states turn on Qatar which via brit-run Al Jazeera maintains a dialogue with both the sunnis and Shias - our best line of communication and in some ways the best hope for peace. Easy target because they talk to Iran and keep the dialogue open. Everyone knows what they are hiding so it's a big game that the average brit doesn't understand and I only have a glimpse of having spent 4 years there in the 70 s. It's complex so I reckon we need to separate out political debate from banter and from footy chat on this site so that people can drop in to what they want. I know a lot of people here just want banter and jokes but I and others are genuinely interested in the news so perhaps it would make sense to reorganise the site and crate a separate section for news/current affairs/politics. That way we wouldn't have to deal with stuffy/Natasha creating inflammatory threads like "the muslims are at it again" in the banter area.?

Condescending much.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:So the tories , libdems, greens and labour all agree with me that the atrocities are motivated by weak people being influenced by nutters but it seems that all the tories, libdems, greens and labour voters on this forum suddenly drop the party line and have the cheek to tell me I'm wrong for pulling up sluffys fascist spiel?  Apart from the obvious exception..? FInding edit difficult to understand why MAnda, Norpig Bonce and everyone else isn't condemning sluffys blatant racism - other than them " not wanting any trouble on here"  - which is crazy as it's supposedly a forum for opinions. Not a fascist state where we aren't allowed to say what we think. Or should we just discuss Corrie and bgt? And Natasha s burnt minge?

Blatant racism, fascist spiel???

You're completely off your trolley mate.

You're seeing things in that head of yours that simply aren't there.

That's why people are actually going to the trouble lining up to tell you I'm not a fascist nor a racist.

(Thank you to those who have btw).

Do you really believe what you've posted, that people would rather suck up to me even though I'm this supposed racist and fascist, than 'upset' me because I might ban them or something???

You truly are barking mad that being the case.

People click and comment what they want to click on.  End of.  People will join in what they want to join in on.  End of.  And if people would rather have a bit of light hearted banter than re-write history then its not your place to say who can do what or when.  Youve had a bit of a disagreement with sluffy thats been going on for a while.  We have all seen it and had to endure it.  But calling someone a fascist when he clearly isnt is a step too far lusty.  Ive never had a problem with you and hope i dont, but likeni said before, emotions are high and theres no need to question peoples integrity at a time like this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum