Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breaking - London Bridge Terror Attack

+8
gloswhite
Norpig
karlypants
wanderlust
xmiles
doffcocker
observer
Sluffy
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone who writes that (Islam) " makes them believe that killing non- believers and martyring themselves by doing so" gives them immediate entry to their paradise" clearly knows absolutely nothing about Islam.

And hasn't read the Koran.

Did he read that in the daily fail because the kind of racist press that twists and distorts reality to suit a dialogue they wish to foist on the British people..

By the same token do christians believe in taking an eye for an eye? Or that the poor will inherit the earth? Or the snakes thing as many amurican "christians. " believe. The bible is full of weird shit that an active propaganda machine could use to characterise christians as insane nutcases.

The guy's an idiot duped by the popular media and needs to live a little and find out about the real world before opening his big mouth and lecturing us about muslims - who he fears and fails to understand in equal measure.

A good start would be by reading the Old Testament and then reporting back on how much of that reflects Christianitity.

I made the point that the perpetrators were as weird as the nutters in West Virginia who pray with serpents. It's a fair argument and yet he jumped on it to have a go at muslims without considering the weirdness of extreme christians.

Now I know some of you don't like disagreement so I reiterate we need a separate area for debate of this nature.

EAsy to set up website wise especially with a template like this one.

A few years ago my idea to call the non wanderers chat "wandering minds" was adopted but I can't think of a good title for a political debates area so why don't we have a competition to name it?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:Anyone who writes that (Islam) " makes them believe that killing non- believers and martyring themselves by doing so" gives them immediate entry to their paradise" clearly knows absolutely nothing about Islam.

And hasn't read the Koran.

Did he read that in the daily fail because the kind of racist press that twists and distorts reality to suit a dialogue they wish to foist on the British people..

The guy's an idiot duped by the popular media and needs to live a little and find out about the real world before opening his big mouth and lecturing us about muslims - who he fears and fails to understand in equal measure.

So I don't know anything about Islam, haven't read the Quran, and get my views from a paper I don't normally read.

I'm also someone who fears and fails to understand Muslim's.

You certain about all of that?

No point me replying anything more to you as you're clearly nuttier than a fruitcake.

A very, very, very nutty fruitcake at that!

::mad::

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Turns out that one of the three attackers featured in the channel 4 documentary "the jihadis next door" last year and a Muslim woman had reported him to the police for trying to radicalise her children. Another British Muslim also flagged the guy up to the met but was also ignored.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum