Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views.

+35
karlypants
Norpig
Sluffy
Whitesince63
Hip Priest
Ten Bobsworth
Banks of the Croal
sunlight
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
luckyPeterpiper
boltonbonce
Bolton Nuts
Nigelbwfc
wessy
RustyNail
rammywhite
Cajunboy
Angry Dad
Boggersbelief
observer
Copper Dragon
Leeds_Trotter
MartinBWFC
gloswhite
DEANO82
Growler
okocha
Bread2.0
Chairmanda
Bollotom2014
Reebok Trotter
Kane57
Fabians Right Peg
terenceanne
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 50]

281OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 15 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue May 01 2018, 22:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't know about you lot,but the programme is all part of the match day experience. I've got boxes of them. Would it bother you if they went?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/43959769

282OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 15 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed May 02 2018, 08:32

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I haven't bought a programme for years, i think they are a waste of money to be honest. The only ones i still have are the last game at Burnden and the first game at the Reebok.

283OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 15 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed May 02 2018, 09:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I haven't bought a programme for years, i think they are a waste of money to be honest. The only ones i still have are the last game at Burnden and the first game at the Reebok.
You'd be very popular in our house. The problem with keeping them is WTF you do with them. They simply sit there in boxes. I'll sometimes have a nostalgic look through them,but that's about it.
The problem is,I can't bear to part with them. I'll bet they're worth a few bob too,looking at the programme market.

284OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 15 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed May 02 2018, 10:10

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd flog them Boncey and buy some new slippers  Very Happy

285OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 15 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed May 02 2018, 11:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I'd flog them Boncey and buy some new slippers  Very Happy
Hopefully not Velcro or zip up ones. Very Happy

286OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 15 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu May 03 2018, 08:46

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Liverpool went through last night despite a scare at the end. That penalty award was awful, it was never a penalty in a million years and made it look closer than it was.

287OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 15 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu May 03 2018, 14:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Don't know about you lot,but the programme is all part of the match day experience. I've got boxes of them. Would it bother you if they went?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/43959769
Better get some help now,or I'll end up like this bloke.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43981612

288OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 15 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu May 03 2018, 15:05

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:Liverpool went through last night despite a scare at the end. That penalty award was awful, it was never a penalty in a million years and made it look closer than it was.

Ridiculous decision but clearly a case of balancing out his terrible decision not to award a blatant penalty earlier in the game.

289OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 15 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sat May 05 2018, 14:26

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nice to see Stoke relegated. Very Happy

290OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 15 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sat May 05 2018, 20:30

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Fergie rushed to hospital with a brain bleed, get well.

291OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 15 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue May 08 2018, 18:41

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Stoke City savage 

292OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 15 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue May 08 2018, 19:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Stoke City savage 

Very Happy

293OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 15 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue May 08 2018, 21:37

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lots of tears flowing in Swansea.

294OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 15 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue May 08 2018, 22:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Lots of tears flowing in Swansea.

Why, are you moving there?

295OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 15 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue May 08 2018, 22:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Why, are you moving there?
Cow. There's always a welcome in the hillsides for me. I once met Harry Secombe.

He was filming 'Highway' and he told me to bugger off. Never liked him after that.

296OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 15 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue May 08 2018, 22:18

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Swansea  could still tie Huddersfield and then stay up on GD.  Huddersfield have Chelsea (A) and Arsenal (H)... while Swansea has a winnable home game against Stoke.

297OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 15 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue May 08 2018, 22:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Cow. There's always a welcome in the hillsides for me. I once met Harry Secombe.

He was filming 'Highway' and he told me to bugger off. Never liked him after that.

I had to Google Harry Secombe.

298OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 15 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue May 08 2018, 22:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Cow. There's always a welcome in the hillsides for me. I once met Harry Secombe.

I had to Google Harry Secombe.
He used to have a shaving act,doing famous people having a shave.
At the Grand Theatre, Bolton, even the shaving act failed him: "You're not shaving on my time, mate," the theatre owner told him. 

299OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 15 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed May 09 2018, 10:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Baggies relegated, but I have to say what an amazing job Darren Moore - Barclays Manager of the month - has done despite everything. 
11 points from the last 5 games.
Beat Manure at Old Trafford, and Newcastle and Spuds at home as well as draws with Liverpool and Swansea.
All with a team that had done absolutely f*** all up to him taking over.
Outstanding IMO.

[th]How the West Brom managers have fared during the 2017-18 season[/th][th]Manager[/th][th]Played[/th][th]Points[/th][th]Points per game[/th][th]Goals for[/th][th]Goals against[/th]
Tony Pulis12100.8369
Alan Pardew1880.441429
Darren Moore5112.263

300OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 15 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue May 15 2018, 16:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Razz  Razz Razz Razz Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum