Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views.

+35
karlypants
Norpig
Sluffy
Whitesince63
Hip Priest
Ten Bobsworth
Banks of the Croal
sunlight
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
luckyPeterpiper
boltonbonce
Bolton Nuts
Nigelbwfc
wessy
RustyNail
rammywhite
Cajunboy
Angry Dad
Boggersbelief
observer
Copper Dragon
Leeds_Trotter
MartinBWFC
gloswhite
DEANO82
Growler
okocha
Bread2.0
Chairmanda
Bollotom2014
Reebok Trotter
Kane57
Fabians Right Peg
terenceanne
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 50]

621OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 32 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sun Jul 19 2020, 16:49

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Pearson has always struck me as a man far too fond of smelling his own socks. I steer clear of people like that.
Seems to be much calmer and measured since he came back, although he may well be a walking time bomb.

622OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 32 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sun Jul 19 2020, 16:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Seems to be much calmer and measured since he came back, although he may well be a walking time bomb.
I'm not sure Pearson and the rather volatile board at Watford were a match made in heaven.

623OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 32 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sun Jul 19 2020, 20:33

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Does anyone think De Gea had a bet on Chelsea winning today? What's happened to him?

624OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 32 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sun Jul 19 2020, 20:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Does anyone think De Gea had a bet on Chelsea winning today? What's happened to him?
Enjoyed that. I get a disturbing amount of pleasure from watching them lose.

625OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 32 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Jul 20 2020, 00:30

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
I'm not sure Pearson and the rather volatile board at Watford were a match made in heaven.
There's a cynicism in the sacking - if that's what it is as they haven't confirmed yet.
The previous managers were sacked because they lost games which is fair enough but it left Watford adrift at the bottom of the table.
Enter Pearson who gave Leicester their "great escape" the season before they won the league i.e. they employed a man with a proven record of successfully battling relegation.
Several months later Pearson has hauled them out of the bottom three and they are a decent bet for survival.
So this may be a case of "job done" i.e. he's achieved what they wanted him to do so now he can f*** off.

626OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 32 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu Jul 23 2020, 01:15

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What an incredible night at both ends of the table in the Championship! Possibly the most dramatic ever.

627OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 32 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu Aug 06 2020, 15:56

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Premier League clubs vote against continuing with 5 subs next season.

628OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 32 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Aug 11 2020, 19:43

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Macclesfield Town relegated after EFL wins points appeal, Stevenage reprieved

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53744939

One less problem club for the EFL to deal with so I bet they are pleased at least.

629OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 32 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Aug 11 2020, 19:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Doidge puts Hibs in front at Dundee Utd.

630OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 32 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Aug 11 2020, 20:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kilmarnock's new mascot is Captain Conker. Thank God we have Lofty.

631OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 32 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Aug 11 2020, 22:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorting through some old Wanderers pictures, and I came across one of Peter Olinyk. Anyone remember him?
I've got a vague recollection, but I don't think he played more than a handful of games.

632OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 32 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sat Aug 15 2020, 00:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bayern 8 - Barca 2

Wow. If City get through who are they facing next? Smile

633OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 32 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Aug 17 2020, 18:31

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Go to 2hrs 56m. Well, I enjoyed it. Very Happy

634OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 32 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Aug 18 2020, 15:41

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Joe Hart has moved to Spurs which is an odd move. I've seen him being interviewed a few times and he always says he still has something to prove and wants to play regularly. He then signs for Spurs and is probably going to be third choice.

He would have been better signing for a Championship club and getting a regular game than just taking his wages for doing nothing, but i suppose that is the modern footballer in a nutshell.

635OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 32 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sat Aug 29 2020, 03:22

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:Joe Hart has moved to Spurs which is an odd move. I've seen him being interviewed a few times and he always says he still has something to prove and wants to play regularly. He then signs for Spurs and is probably going to be third choice.

He would have been better signing for a Championship club and getting a regular game than just taking his wages for doing nothing, but i suppose that is the modern footballer in a nutshell.
Or, he fancies his chances knowing that something is afoot. Moves like this indicate other shifts. I’m predicting that he knows more than we do.

636OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 32 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Sep 09 2020, 22:28

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Love or hate him Cristiano Ronaldo has now scored 100 goals for Portugal- 101 To be exact. What an achievement! If only England had such a prolific striker.
Thing is that a lot of them were really great goals too. Well done that man.

637OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 32 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sun Sep 20 2020, 19:11

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The Dingles have just gone one up ont telly. Leicester 0 Dingles1.

638OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 32 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Sep 23 2020, 20:23

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Morecambe - 0 Newcastle United 4 ( 36 minutes gone ). Huge game for Morecambe. Sorry, huge game for Newcastle United, I meant to say.
Fleetwood Town 0 Everton 2 HT.

Fleetwood 1 Everton 2 48 mins Very Happy

Fleetwood 2 Everton 3 61 mins.

639OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 32 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu Sep 24 2020, 12:45

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ryan mate don't bother with that Mickey Mouse club come and have a look at us  Very Happy

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54274142

640OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 32 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Tue Sep 29 2020, 16:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum