Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views.

+35
karlypants
Norpig
Sluffy
Whitesince63
Hip Priest
Ten Bobsworth
Banks of the Croal
sunlight
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
luckyPeterpiper
boltonbonce
Bolton Nuts
Nigelbwfc
wessy
RustyNail
rammywhite
Cajunboy
Angry Dad
Boggersbelief
observer
Copper Dragon
Leeds_Trotter
MartinBWFC
gloswhite
DEANO82
Growler
okocha
Bread2.0
Chairmanda
Bollotom2014
Reebok Trotter
Kane57
Fabians Right Peg
terenceanne
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 50]

481OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 25 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Apr 03 2019, 15:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is there no end to your prejudice?

482OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 25 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Apr 03 2019, 16:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Is there no end to your prejudice?

He did mention on quite a few occasions that he struggled with his weight.

483OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 25 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Apr 03 2019, 16:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Ronaldo is the better player in my opinion.
We need a vote.

484OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 25 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Apr 03 2019, 16:31

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ronaldo is the best goalscorer but Messi is the better all round player in my opinion.

485OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 25 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Apr 03 2019, 16:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Ronaldo is the best goalscorer but Messi is the better all round player in my opinion.
Ronaldo is Rolf Harris, to Messi's Michelangelo. A far better team player than Ronaldo too.
I'm pretty sure Ronaldo inwardly fumes when a teammate outshines him.

486OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 25 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Apr 03 2019, 16:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You have to look at the big games to find your answer.

Ronaldo always delivers.

487OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 25 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Apr 03 2019, 16:48

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:You have to look at the big games to find your answer.

Ronaldo always delivers.
Great players can deliver whatever the level. It's a toss up for many, but we'll miss them when they've gone.
Will Buckley just doesn't cut it for me.

488OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 25 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Apr 03 2019, 17:25

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ronaldo always delivers.

Yes but are we on about the fat Ronaldo?

I haven’t seen the vidio yet!

489OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 25 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Apr 03 2019, 18:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BF23-B399-DF99-47-B5-9491-1-ED855-AE0-E2-C

490OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 25 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Apr 08 2019, 08:50

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Watford/Wolves FA Cup semi final was brilliant and regardless of the teams involved, the game had everything. What an advert for the FA Cup!

491OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 25 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Apr 08 2019, 10:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I had a bet on Wolves winning and when they went 2-0 up Bet365 automatically paid out on the win! Not sure why they did that but i'll take the money anyway  Very Happy

492OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 25 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Apr 08 2019, 10:49

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I had a bet on Wolves winning and when they went 2-0 up Bet365 automatically paid out on the win! Not sure why they did that but i'll take the money anyway  Very Happy
Did you "cash out" or did they jump the gun?

493OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 25 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Apr 08 2019, 10:52

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I didn't cash out as i went to check my bet but couldn't find it at first then realised they had paid out already. Not sure if it was some kind of special offer or a mistake but i'm sure with my betting prowess they will get it back from me sooner rather than later  Very Happy

494OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 25 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Apr 08 2019, 11:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Love this from the weekend. 50 seconds in.

495OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 25 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Fri Apr 12 2019, 19:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

RIP Tommy Smith.

496OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 25 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Apr 17 2019, 23:39

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

City v Spuds Champions League. Superb entertainment!

497OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 25 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Apr 22 2019, 23:01

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Ronaldo always delivers.
Ronaldo is a grade 1 Ponce, i'd like to give him a slap. Messi by miles the man is out of this world a real man he don't sit around drinking martinis and shaving his legs.

498OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 25 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed May 01 2019, 21:48

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone see the Messi free kick tonight. Wow!

499OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 25 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed May 01 2019, 21:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm watching Altrincham v Blyth.

500OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 25 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed May 01 2019, 21:52

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Iboltonbonce wrote:Anyone see the Messi free kick tonight. Wow!
Yep- reminded me of Per Frandsen!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum