Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views.

+35
karlypants
Norpig
Sluffy
Whitesince63
Hip Priest
Ten Bobsworth
Banks of the Croal
sunlight
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
luckyPeterpiper
boltonbonce
Bolton Nuts
Nigelbwfc
wessy
RustyNail
rammywhite
Cajunboy
Angry Dad
Boggersbelief
observer
Copper Dragon
Leeds_Trotter
MartinBWFC
gloswhite
DEANO82
Growler
okocha
Bread2.0
Chairmanda
Bollotom2014
Reebok Trotter
Kane57
Fabians Right Peg
terenceanne
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 46 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 43 of 50]

841OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 43 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sat Apr 16 2022, 08:45

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

"This marks a new era for Burnley as we become stewards of this historic football club," said Alan Pace after the takeover in December 2020.

https://www.lancs.live/sport/football/football-news/burnley-takeover-alk-alan-pace-19380751

It would be nice to see some 'stewardship' accounts but there's been nowt since July 2020.

842OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 43 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Apr 18 2022, 17:36

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 43 10c62305-575f-4cca-95c4-44812c25ffcb

843OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 43 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu Apr 21 2022, 16:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good idea.

844OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 43 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sun Apr 24 2022, 01:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oldham relegated from the football league after 116 years.

Fans protest against the owners stopped the game which had to be completed behind closed doors when they'd gone.

845OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 43 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Sun Apr 24 2022, 20:04

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Everton now in the bottom 3 after losing to Liverpool. Chelsea (Lampards ex) up next so hopefully another nail in the toffees coffin?

846OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 43 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Apr 25 2022, 01:49

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:Everton now in the bottom 3 after losing to Liverpool. Chelsea (Lampards ex) up next so hopefully another nail in the toffees coffin?
Burnley away at Watford next (Everton play Watford at home soon) so I reckon Burnley will need something from that - and possibly another couple of wins from somewhere to be safe.
And since Michael Jackson took over, they've given themselves a chance of doing it. Still great defensively but they've added quick transition which has led to goals.

847OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 43 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Apr 25 2022, 06:39

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I think the referee at the Liverpool derby was the most biased i have seen for a long time.Mane only booked for hitting someone in the face, Everton denied an obvious penalty for a lad being pushed over in the box, play being waved on as Richarlison was injured just some of the homester decisions.Up until the hour mark when Klopp recognised his mistake of selecting 2 defensive midfielders i thought Everton were the better team and with correct refereeing would have been a goal up

848OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 43 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Apr 25 2022, 08:17

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I must have been watching a different game Growler, Everton came to waste time and spoil the game and Richarlison is a pathetic excuse for a footballer. He spent all game pretending to be injured.

849OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 43 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Apr 25 2022, 08:25

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:I must have been watching a different game Growler, Everton came to waste time and spoil the game and Richarlison is a pathetic excuse for a footballer. He spent all game pretending to be injured.

A damage limitation exercise for Everton, Mr P, but I agree that Richarlison is an embarrassment.

850OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 43 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Apr 25 2022, 10:34

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It is true that Everton could have had a pen. Their spoiling tactics dragged Liverpool into a playing a game they didn't want to be in and it was only when Klopp bawled them out at HT that they started to play their own game. And the better team deservedly won.

I have the same sympathy for Everton that they showed us when we were relegated on GD because of them and an outrageous refereeing decision in their favour i.e. f*** 'em.

851OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 43 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Apr 25 2022, 11:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Growler wrote:I think the referee at the Liverpool derby was the most biased i have seen for a long time.Mane only booked for hitting someone in the face, Everton denied an obvious penalty for a lad being pushed over in the box, play being waved on as Richarlison was injured just some of the homester decisions.Up until the hour mark when Klopp recognised his mistake of selecting 2 defensive midfielders i thought Everton were the better team and with correct refereeing would have been a goal up

Ha ha, what a rubbish post.

Everton were a disgrace, they didn't go to win a game of football, they went to spoil one.

I really hope they get relegated, and looking at their remaining fixtures it's very possible.

852OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 43 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Apr 25 2022, 13:48

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Enjoyed the Liverpool keeper taking the piss out of Pickford.

853OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 43 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Apr 25 2022, 15:54

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Enjoyed the Liverpool keeper taking the piss out of Pickford.
yes, saw that at the end of the game and made me smile  Very Happy

Everton tried to park the bus and waste time from the 1st minute. I wonder where Lampard picked up that approach from?

OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 43 200.gif?cid=a87a70e6h5da2w8mdhhmqqqnr31ou5da37j764bemg3cvwts&rid=200

854OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 43 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Mon Apr 25 2022, 17:49

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

EFL Awards 2021/22

League One team of the season

Team: Michael Cooper (Plymouth Argyle), Jack Whatmough (Wigan Athletic), Michael Ihiekwe (Rotherham United), Harry Darling (MK Dons), Wes Burns (Ipswich Town), James McClean (Wigan Athletic), Barry Bannan (Sheffield Wednesday), Dan Barlaser (Rotherham United), Scott Twine (MK Dons), Michael Smith (Rotherham United), Ross Stewart (Sunderland)

Manager: Leam Richardson (Wigan Athletic)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61209416

855OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 43 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Apr 27 2022, 08:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a game at the Etihad last night! Citeh should have been 4-0 after half an hour but credit to Real for coming back into it every time City went 2 goals up. How cool is Benzema by the way, a Panenka to make it 4-3.

Hopefully tonight's semi (ooh err missus) will be as good

856OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 43 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Apr 27 2022, 08:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:What a game at the Etihad last night! Citeh should have been 4-0 after half an hour but credit to Real for coming back into it every time City went 2 goals up. How cool is Benzema by the way, a Panenka to make it 4-3.

Hopefully tonight's semi (ooh err missus) will be as good
That was some game. I had a fiver on 4-1 City, but Madrid have shown, against Paris and Chelsea, that they can hang in there and get a result. Looking forward to the second leg.

857OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 43 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed Apr 27 2022, 18:33

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Enjoyed the game too, hope tonight’s game is as good

858OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 43 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Thu Apr 28 2022, 13:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not as exciting the game last night, Liverpool dominated completely and Alison could have put his deckchair up in the 6 yard box for most of the game.

I had a bet on 2-0 so won a few quid which made it even better  Very Happy

859OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 43 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed May 04 2022, 08:47

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Not as exciting the game last night, Liverpool dominated completely and Alison could have put his deckchair up in the 6 yard box for most of the game.

I had a bet on 2-0 so won a few quid which made it even better  Very Happy
Second leg was a cracker with Villreal scoring on 3minutes and then leading 2 nil at half time.
Helluva scouse comeback

860OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. - Page 43 Empty Re: OTHER FOOTBALL - News and Views. Wed May 04 2022, 08:52

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Papers this morning suggesting Abramovich is reneging on his promise to write off Chelsea’s £1.4 billion debt.

3 words spring to mind: cat, pigeons and bob.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 43 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 46 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum