Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A word from Breadman.

+9
Kane57
gloswhite
Bollotom2014
Bwfc1958
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
rammywhite
Norpig
boltonbonce
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21A word from Breadman. - Page 2 Empty Re: A word from Breadman. Fri Sep 15 2017, 15:46

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Come on bread, now is the time. I don't give a shit if you don't have fun posting anymore, it's not about you, it's about us. Do it for us you selfish bastard.  Very Happy
i'm liking the tactics from Sluffy and 58 - rile him up and force him to come back, good work fellas

22A word from Breadman. - Page 2 Empty Re: A word from Breadman. Fri Sep 15 2017, 16:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Not sure the phrase certain limitations is going to help, just say they are allowed to come back but as soon as they step out of line they go again

At the end of the day we are all grown ups and should by now know how to behave.

The fact of the matter is that some don't - or believe they've done nothing wrong.

Even then if people can let things go and move on there isn't a problem - but some can't do that either.

For whatever reason it as become personal.

Then you get all sorts of problems like "why did you ban me for calling joe blogs a cunt, when Natasha issues death threats and nothing is done", etc, etc.

Bread, like it or not, had major issues with me and more lately Karly.

In the end we simply had enough of it.

ALL of us who Admin the site in our own time, for free.

It was a unanimous vote.

What gives anyone the right to be abusive to someone else for something trivial said or done on the internet?

We do try to be as fair as we can, maybe we get it wrong once in a while but we certainly wouldn't have got it wrong if someone hadn't been stirring some sort of shit in the first place would we?

Breads not stupid, he knows what he is doing - he even admits he goes too far at times in his email to Bonce.

If he or Scott did decide to give it another go they must know by now that a) Nuts can manage just fine without them and b) that we've got the balls to ban them if we must and will do so again if need be.

If they want to behave and enjoy Nuts like the rest of us do, then they are most welcome to return and we would be very pleased to see them again - but if however they think they are above the laws that the rest of us work too, then there's no much point in them returning at all.

I think that's fair and reasonable - hope everyone else does too.

23A word from Breadman. - Page 2 Empty Re: A word from Breadman. Fri Sep 15 2017, 16:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:ALL of us who Admin the site in our own time, for free.

Not quite sure what any of you actually do.

For example, who do I go to with a sex discrimination complaint (bullery)?

Who is the designated first aider?

24A word from Breadman. - Page 2 Empty Re: A word from Breadman. Fri Sep 15 2017, 16:09

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

fair enough to me Sluffy  :good:

25A word from Breadman. - Page 2 Empty Re: A word from Breadman. Fri Sep 15 2017, 16:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Boncey is the first aider, anyone who's needed as much as he has over the years must have picked up alll there is to know by now

26A word from Breadman. - Page 2 Empty Re: A word from Breadman. Fri Sep 15 2017, 16:14

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Are you complaining there's too little sex discrimination on here?

As for first aider, (and if Bonce is unavailable) its Norpig at the hospital (remember to get him to wash his hands first before treating you though!).

Very Happy

27A word from Breadman. - Page 2 Empty Re: A word from Breadman. Fri Sep 15 2017, 16:16

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Don't worry, as soon as he's fed up of all those Spanish Senoritas, sun, sangria and golden beaches he'll be back here pronto.

28A word from Breadman. - Page 2 Empty Re: A word from Breadman. Fri Sep 15 2017, 16:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Good points.

And who is our designated driver?

I'm not having Norpig again after the disgraceful episode last Christmas.

One handed driving is dangerous!

29A word from Breadman. - Page 2 Empty Re: A word from Breadman. Fri Sep 15 2017, 18:07

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't drive much so when i get nervous i reach for my special place, i got off with a fine but being put on the sex offenders register was a bit harsh i think.

30A word from Breadman. - Page 2 Empty Re: A word from Breadman. Fri Sep 15 2017, 20:08

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Don't worry Mr Pig. These things come and go.  Surprised

31A word from Breadman. - Page 2 Empty Re: A word from Breadman. Fri Sep 15 2017, 20:12

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Who is breadman then

32A word from Breadman. - Page 2 Empty Re: A word from Breadman. Fri Sep 15 2017, 20:14

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Norpig wrote:I don't drive much so when i get nervous i reach for my special place, i got off with a fine but being put on the sex offenders register was a bit harsh i think.

You need to get legal advice, Piggy. You don't get put on the sex offenders register for doing 43mph in a 30mph zone.

33A word from Breadman. - Page 2 Empty Re: A word from Breadman. Fri Sep 15 2017, 20:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kane57 wrote:Who is breadman then
He's a very naughty boy.

34A word from Breadman. - Page 2 Empty Re: A word from Breadman. Fri Sep 15 2017, 20:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kane57 wrote:Who is breadman then
This is him...

A word from Breadman. - Page 2 IMG_1355

35A word from Breadman. - Page 2 Empty Re: A word from Breadman. Sat Sep 16 2017, 12:16

Have both scotts and breaders accounts been reactivated if i decided to pm either of then

36A word from Breadman. - Page 2 Empty Re: A word from Breadman. Sat Sep 16 2017, 12:39

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

y2johnny wrote:Have both scotts and breaders accounts been reactivated if i decided to pm either of then

I'll activate them both but they are subject to two provisos though.

The first is that not all the Admin team has made comment about either of their return and have it in their right to object,

Secondly that it is accepted by both of them that they agree to act and behave like the rest of us do and not think that somehow they can post whatever abuse they like, about who or what they like, when they like - we've had enough of that behaviour.

If either of these provisos are not agreed their respective bans will be re-applied.

That seem fair to everyone?

37A word from Breadman. - Page 2 Empty Re: A word from Breadman. Sat Sep 16 2017, 12:41

Yep.  So i can pm them now?

38A word from Breadman. - Page 2 Empty Re: A word from Breadman. Sat Sep 16 2017, 12:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not sure that behaving like the rest of us is a good idea. Razz

39A word from Breadman. - Page 2 Empty Re: A word from Breadman. Sat Sep 16 2017, 12:42

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

y2johnny wrote:Yep.  So i can pm them now?

You should be able to.

40A word from Breadman. - Page 2 Empty Re: A word from Breadman. Sat Sep 16 2017, 12:45

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Have both scotts and breaders accounts been reactivated if i decided to pm either of then

I'll activate them both but they are subject to two provisos though.

The first is that not all the Admin team has made comment about either of their return and have it in their right to object,

Secondly that it is accepted by both of them that they agree to act and behave like the rest of us do and not think that somehow they can post whatever abuse they like, about who or what they like, when they like - we've had enough of that behaviour.

If either of these provisos are not agreed their respective bans will be re-applied.

That seem fair to everyone?

My bold. I thought that's what they had been banned for.   Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum