Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breadman and Karlypants

+13
Sluffy
bryan458
Cajunboy
Bwfc1958
whatsgoingon
scottjames30
Bollotom2014
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Copper Dragon
boltonbonce
finlaymcdanger
Norpig
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 10]

1Breadman and Karlypants Empty Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 16:52

Okalidokali.  To stop everything spilling over to every thread, like we have done in the past, can we try and sort things out and move on using this thread.

I dont know how feasible it is to just forgive and forget, but before this idiotic referendum you both got on really well.  So you both need to suck it up buttercup and move on.

No doubt i will be heralded as a bit of a gayer by the usual suspects for starting this, but then no one listens to Nat much anymore anyway.

I'm counting on people to say they want them to kiss and make up. So come on.

2Breadman and Karlypants Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 16:53

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i'm behind you Johnny (not literally you bummer) come on lads lets kiss and make up  :drinks:

3Breadman and Karlypants Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 16:54

Norpig wrote:i'm behind you Johnny (not literally you bummer) come on lads lets kiss and make up  :drinks:
Not what you said last night

Ooosh

4Breadman and Karlypants Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 16:56

Very, very weak thread. 

If we don't have a row to tide us over the summer break what else are we going to post about?

5Breadman and Karlypants Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 16:58

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i think we should have a lets all slag off 74 thread, then everyone is happy  Very Happy

6Breadman and Karlypants Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 16:58

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:i'm behind you Johnny (not literally you bummer) come on lads lets kiss and make up  :drinks:

That reminds me. I went to see The Stone Roses on Thursday and during a very drunken monkey dancing session I turned around to find some bloke(ish) simulating bum sex directly behind me!

7Breadman and Karlypants Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 16:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've tried Johnny. To be fair I think KP has overreacted in this instance,because nothing,as far as I'm concerned,was said that might be seen as an insult to Mrs KP.
It'd be nice if KP could come on here and explain why he felt otherwise.
I'm sure Bread would be man enough to apologize,if KP put forward a reasonable argument.

8Breadman and Karlypants Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:00

bwfc1874 wrote:Very, very weak thread. 

If we don't have a row to tide us over the summer break what else are we going to post about?
You're getting a ban

9Breadman and Karlypants Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:01

y2johnny wrote:

You're getting a ban

You wouldn't dare.

10Breadman and Karlypants Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:01

bwfc1874 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

You're getting a ban

You wouldn't dare.
Oh i would Smile

11Breadman and Karlypants Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:02

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:

That reminds me. I went to see The Stone Roses on Thursday and during a very drunken monkey dancing session I turned around to find some bloke(ish) simulating bum sex directly behind me!
 i went on the Saturday and everyone was pissed up and the row in front of me were all snorting coke through straws  Very Happy

12Breadman and Karlypants Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm a Pepsi man myself.

13Breadman and Karlypants Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:03

boltonbonce wrote:I've tried Johnny. To be fair I think KP has overreacted in this instance,because nothing,as far as I'm concerned,was said that might be seen as an insult to Mrs KP.
It'd be nice if KP could come on here and explain why he felt otherwise.
I'm sure Bread would be man enough to apologize,if KP put forward a reasonable argument.

Absofuckinglutely.

If he comes up with a valid reason for issuing the ban, I shall respond with a full and frank apology and we can all move on.

14Breadman and Karlypants Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:04

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Karly is in the wrong here and is a far too delicate a character to be a Mod on this site.

Breadman loves the drama.

Sluffy usually backs the wrong horse and sometimes has his head in the sand. But I don't believe that he's a bad sort really.

Right that's that sorted, I'm now off to the cellar for reinforcements.

15Breadman and Karlypants Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:06

Breadman and Karlypants 2016-010
Smile

16Breadman and Karlypants Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:07

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:Karly is in the wrong here and is a far too delicate a character to be a Mod on this site.

Breadman loves the drama.

Sluffy usually backs the wrong horse and sometimes has his head in the sand. But I don't believe that he's a bad sort really.

Right that's that sorted, I'm now off to the cellar for reinforcements.

What about me?

17Breadman and Karlypants Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:07

boltonbonce wrote:I'm a Pepsi man myself.
Me too

18Breadman and Karlypants Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:08

Is there anyway we can just drop it and move on.  (Wishful thinking)

19Breadman and Karlypants Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

OK  Mr Johnny the mod,if you've got the power,get your name back onto my own personal thread.

'Guest' is pissing me off.

20Breadman and Karlypants Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is the busiest the site has been for weeks. There should be more arguments and threats.

I guarantee one every hour on "Natasha".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum