Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breadman and Karlypants

+13
Sluffy
bryan458
Cajunboy
Bwfc1958
whatsgoingon
scottjames30
Bollotom2014
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Copper Dragon
boltonbonce
finlaymcdanger
Norpig
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 10]

41Breadman and Karlypants - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:27

finlaymcdanger wrote:I thought KP was a girl

Oooooh!

That's godda be a ban, right there!!!!!

42Breadman and Karlypants - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:27

Boggersbelief wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:Not a good idea giving somebody prone to meltdowns mod powers. I fully expect Bolton Nuts to be deleted from the internet within the next week.

Why'd you think you've never been considered..
Get him mod buddy

43Breadman and Karlypants - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This thread was meant to sort out one dispute but is now causing a few more, who wants a fight with me? (Boggers will be on me in a matter of seconds i guarantee it)

44Breadman and Karlypants - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:28

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:Not a good idea giving somebody prone to meltdowns mod powers. I fully expect Bolton Nuts to be deleted from the internet within the next week.

Laughing

45Breadman and Karlypants - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:28

boltonbonce wrote:Your thread has gone rogue Johnny. Nat threatening to fight me outside Nando's make us look like a bunch of lunatics.
Take control.

Nat can't. Because then everyone will see age really IS female and she wont get as much attention

46Breadman and Karlypants - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:28

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:This thread was meant to sort out one dispute but is now causing a few more, who wants a fight with me? (Boggers will be on me in a matter of seconds i guarantee it)

I have to lead by example nowadays

47Breadman and Karlypants - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:29

Norpig wrote:This thread was meant to sort out one dispute but is now causing a few more, who wants a fight with me? (Boggers will be on me in a matter of seconds i guarantee it)
Kinky

48Breadman and Karlypants - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll fight with you Mr Pig. I'll start.

I like Bruce Forsyth.

49Breadman and Karlypants - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:30

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

I have to lead by example nowadays
 very restrained Boggers, i salute you sir  cheers

50Breadman and Karlypants - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:30

Boggersbelief wrote:

How wrong you are

51Breadman and Karlypants - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:30

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm going to start a thread " Please everybody be nice to each other "

See if it makes it past post 4 .

52Breadman and Karlypants - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:30

scottjames30 wrote:I'm going to start a thread " Please everybody be nice to each other "

Piss off.

53Breadman and Karlypants - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:30

He did that to me once.

I only bent down to pick my keys after I dropped them and he was in.

Well, he tried but I fought him off and ran away.

54Breadman and Karlypants - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:31

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I'll fight with you Mr Pig. I'll start.

I like Bruce Forsyth.
 Larry Grayson was miles better on the Generation game

1-0 to me  Very Happy

55Breadman and Karlypants - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:31

Breadman wrote:

He did that to me once.

I only bent down to pick my keys after I dropped them and he was in.

Well, he tried but I fought him off and ran away.
Its not gay as long as you don't push back

56Breadman and Karlypants - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:32

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:

I like Bruce Forsyth.

1-0 to me  Very Happy
Fair enough squire. We're all entitled to an opinion. Cool

57Breadman and Karlypants - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:32

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I'm going to start a thread " Please everybody be nice to each other "

Piss off.

I'm going to get Farage to bum you, wearing Borris's socks.

58Breadman and Karlypants - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wouldn't a Durex be better. Socks are a bit rough.

59Breadman and Karlypants - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:34

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Norpig wrote:

I like Bruce Forsyth.

1-0 to me  Very Happy
Fair enough squire. We're all entitled to an opinion. Cool
watch that temper Boncey, you nearly snapped then  Laughing

60Breadman and Karlypants - Page 3 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 17:35

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bonce hasn't been his usual self for the past week or so........

It's been lovely.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum