Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breadman and Karlypants

+13
Sluffy
bryan458
Cajunboy
Bwfc1958
whatsgoingon
scottjames30
Bollotom2014
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Copper Dragon
boltonbonce
finlaymcdanger
Norpig
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 10]

161Breadman and Karlypants - Page 9 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sun Jul 03 2016, 19:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

#wearehere Cool

162Breadman and Karlypants - Page 9 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sun Jul 03 2016, 19:43

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:stop it lads your sparkling wit and repartee (look it up) are killing me here

Why do you suddenly think you're William Shakespeare?

163Breadman and Karlypants - Page 9 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sun Jul 03 2016, 19:45

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hahahaha

164Breadman and Karlypants - Page 9 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sun Jul 03 2016, 19:47

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig has been the forum clown since day 1. Everyone knows that

165Breadman and Karlypants - Page 9 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sun Jul 03 2016, 20:06

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Magoo is Norpigs teacher.

166Breadman and Karlypants - Page 9 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sun Jul 03 2016, 23:57

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wow still struggling aren't you boys, bet you wish you'd listened more at school now don't you? Credit to Boggers for at least knowing who Shakespeare is, not sure Scott would have a clue though.

167Breadman and Karlypants - Page 9 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Mon Jul 04 2016, 00:09

Norpig wrote:wow still struggling aren't you boys, bet you wish you'd listened more at school now don't you? Credit to Boggers for at least knowing who Shakespeare is, not sure Scott would have a clue though.
He played for Grimsby in the mid 90's now Leicesters assistant manager.

168Breadman and Karlypants - Page 9 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jun 29 2019, 16:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

An old one, dug up from the noxious swamp. (Also my Tinder Bio, by the way).

Nasty and personal.

169Breadman and Karlypants - Page 9 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sun Jun 30 2019, 12:38

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just re-read it all and it was a good old roller coaster of emotions  Very Happy

It's a shame Boggers and Scott aren't around now, i enjoyed taking the piss out of them two.

170Breadman and Karlypants - Page 9 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sun Jun 30 2019, 18:37

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Perhaps we should have a general amnesty and welcome everyone back, new beginnings eh ?? how about it ?? Very Happy

171Breadman and Karlypants - Page 9 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sun Jun 30 2019, 20:32

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

bryan458 wrote:Perhaps we should have a general amnesty and welcome everyone back, new beginnings eh ?? how about it ?? Very Happy

There's only been three people banned and all of them had countless chances before we finally had enough of their abuse.

172Breadman and Karlypants - Page 9 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sun Jun 30 2019, 20:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread won't come back anyway. Don't know about Scott.

173Breadman and Karlypants - Page 9 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Fri Jul 12 2019, 14:56

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I have been looking back at the old posts man it was hilarious on here i know it got heated to say the least but it was funny most of the time with the usual suspects who no longer post. My favorite was Quent  is that spelt right? anyway i always thought and still do that it was Nat doing that. Not so much fun now though.

174Breadman and Karlypants - Page 9 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Fri Jul 12 2019, 18:21

Genuinely concerned for anyone who thinks Boris has the credentials to lead the country. Literally nothing suggests he’s capable of it. Purely based around his perceived views on Brexit, time for both sides to move on now and think about policies.

175Breadman and Karlypants - Page 9 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Fri Jul 12 2019, 19:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:Genuinely concerned for anyone who thinks Boris has the credentials to lead the country. Literally nothing suggests he’s capable of it. Purely based around his perceived views on Brexit, time for both sides to move on now and think about policies.
:hijack:

176Breadman and Karlypants - Page 9 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Fri Jul 12 2019, 20:33

Lost my head, sorry Bonce - mods do your thing.

177Breadman and Karlypants - Page 9 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Fri Jul 12 2019, 21:06

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:Lost my head, sorry Bonce - mods do your thing.
Very Happy

178Breadman and Karlypants - Page 9 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Fri Jul 12 2019, 21:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ban?

Very Happy

179Breadman and Karlypants - Page 9 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Fri Jul 12 2019, 23:05

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

180Breadman and Karlypants - Page 9 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Fri Jul 12 2019, 23:39

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:

Ban?

Very Happy

Razz 

I'd say something but he'd only start to find a way to argue with me if I did!

Cool

Anyway it's more fun leaving the post where it is!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum