Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breadman and Karlypants

+13
Sluffy
bryan458
Cajunboy
Bwfc1958
whatsgoingon
scottjames30
Bollotom2014
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Copper Dragon
boltonbonce
finlaymcdanger
Norpig
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 10]

81Breadman and Karlypants - Page 5 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 18:43

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

What the fuck, I turn my back and stop modding for an afternoon and it goes into deviant meltdown. Why am I being brought into this.
joking aside everyone gets into a few disagreements but one KP response to a typical breaders fishing comment went way over the top last night.
Both need to agree to disagree and move on, it was all very raw but shouldn't be now

82Breadman and Karlypants - Page 5 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 18:46

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:Can everyone stop with the begging PMs, if you haven't already received an invite your name's not down and you're not coming in.
can I come in please I've just bought this it was on offer in Home Bargains
Breadman and Karlypants - Page 5 _3510

83Breadman and Karlypants - Page 5 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 18:46

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

some kind of mod you are WGO, you have to be here 24/7 not off scratching your arse and dossing about for a few hoursĀ  Very Happy

84Breadman and Karlypants - Page 5 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 18:51

whatsgoingon wrote:
Both need to agree to disagree and move on, it was all very raw but shouldn't be now

All joking apart, it's a point of principle and I'm not budging on it.

And if he hadn't started running his mouth and being a cock after he banned me, I'd be less inclined to keep asking for an explanation.

But it doesn't look like he's prepared to fight his own battles and man up, preferring to let Sluffy do the talking for him, so fuck him.

The shitbag.

85Breadman and Karlypants - Page 5 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 18:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Can everyone stop with the begging PMs, if you haven't already received an invite your name's not down and you're not coming in.
Breadman and Karlypants - Page 5 A36c18f64cb63f04b7be24446d52ed97

86Breadman and Karlypants - Page 5 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 18:54

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jesus Breaders i'm glad the job in the Diplomatic corps never came off

87Breadman and Karlypants - Page 5 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 18:54

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mine must be lost in the post.

88Breadman and Karlypants - Page 5 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 18:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

You've let yourself down too often in recent weeks.

Old Boggers would have been one of the first on the list. New Boggers is a ponce.

89Breadman and Karlypants - Page 5 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 19:03

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

All joking apart, it's a point of principle and I'm not budging on it.

And if he hadn't started running his mouth and being a cock after he banned me, I'd be less inclined to keep asking for an explanation.

But it doesn't look like he's prepared to fight his own battles and man up, preferring to let Sluffy do the talking for him, so fuck him.

The shitbag.
Take the high ground mate there were a few took things too far and it's better that it was here rather than in real life, but at the end f the day it's an anonymous internet forum so isn't worth getting into a state over.
Virtually shake hands and move on and let's get back to what we're best at - moaning about Bolton

Breadman and Karlypants - Page 5 Funny-strong-hand-shaking-smiley-emoticon

90Breadman and Karlypants - Page 5 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 19:24

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

You've let yourself down too often in recent weeks.

Old Boggers would have been one of the first on the list. New Boggers is a ponce.

Agreed, I prefer Boggers the aggravating twat who wanted to wind everyone up. This new friendly versions not doing it for me.

91Breadman and Karlypants - Page 5 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 19:26

I'm not in a state.

And I've already said that if he decides to pop out from behind Sluffy for two minutes and offers a valid reason for the ban, I'll give it due consideration and if it sounds kosher, I'll issue an apology.

But he doesn't think he's done anything wrong and his boss has backed him in public, so that ain't going to happen.

So yet again, the pressure's on me to ignore the fact that I'm not in the wrong and accept that the people running the site appear happy to lecture us on how we should behave but they can do what they like with impunity.

Yeah, right.....

92Breadman and Karlypants - Page 5 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 19:47

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Maybe KP is laughing so much at Breadman's Mard act he wants a bread to embarrass himself even more?

93Breadman and Karlypants - Page 5 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 19:51

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:
Agreed, I prefer Boggers the aggravating twat who wanted to wind everyone up. This new friendly versions not doing it for me.

I think that is all down to me saying that I can be in Bolton within an hour.

94Breadman and Karlypants - Page 5 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 19:55

Copper Dragon wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

I think that is all down to me saying that I can be in Bolton within an hour.
More scared of your mate

Breadman and Karlypants - Page 5 Countr10

95Breadman and Karlypants - Page 5 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 19:56

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggers and Sluff are sorting things out ( Back room ) prepare for big changes, I've told boggers exactly what to say to the chief .

96Breadman and Karlypants - Page 5 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 19:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hope he doesn't mention the ST.

97Breadman and Karlypants - Page 5 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 19:58

Just been backstage to see what's happening. Sluffys got boggers in a full Nelson and boggers is screaming "I'll be your bitch.....ill be your bitch!"

98Breadman and Karlypants - Page 5 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 20:00

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggers seems happy, giving me the thumbs up, Sluffy nodding his head, looks like it's swinging our way.

99Breadman and Karlypants - Page 5 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 20:06

Why is boggers walking like a cowboy

100Breadman and Karlypants - Page 5 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat Jul 02 2016, 20:10

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Why is boggers walking like a cowboy

Incase anyone wants to start, it sends a message of "John Wayne" took no shit, neither will I.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum