Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breadman and Karlypants

+13
Sluffy
bryan458
Cajunboy
Bwfc1958
whatsgoingon
scottjames30
Bollotom2014
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Copper Dragon
boltonbonce
finlaymcdanger
Norpig
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 10]

21Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat 2 Jul - 17:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shut up you old cow.

22Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat 2 Jul - 17:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 2016-010
Smile
are you stroking a white cat whilst sat in a big leather chair while you contemplate world domination Johnny?

23Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat 2 Jul - 17:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Shut up you old cow.

I'll meet you outside Nando's at 7pm for a fight.

24Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat 2 Jul - 17:11

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Oh? Was Breaders banned then? You know when someone makes a bit of a contentious post and someone replies, not to be outdone, then the original poster responds ad infinitum and an argument ensues which sometimes means a climbdown from one or both. I think they should both forget what happened and start from scratch. This is too good a forum to let it get too contentious.

25Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat 2 Jul - 17:11

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:
Norpig wrote:i'm behind you Johnny (not literally you bummer) come on lads lets kiss and make up  :drinks:

That reminds me. I went to see The Stone Roses on Thursday and during a very drunken monkey dancing session I turned around to find some bloke(ish) simulating bum sex directly behind me!
 i went on the Saturday and everyone was pissed up and the row in front of me were all snorting coke through straws  Very Happy

I went on the Saturday night too, Norpig. Ended up in Night and Day Cafe(?) in the Northern Quarter and witnessed much of the same behaviour. Amazes me how blatant people are about it.

Saw them at MSG this week (18k capacity) and thought they were excellent, Reni in particular.

26Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat 2 Jul - 17:12

I hope that wasn't a permanent marker.

27Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat 2 Jul - 17:12

Norpig wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 2016-010
Smile
are you stroking a white cat whilst sat in a big leather chair while you contemplate world domination Johnny?
Ijm stroiwkiuung soomntthiing

28Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat 2 Jul - 17:13

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman twisting it like the golden boy he is, he's been on at KP all last week about an explanation, who does Breadman think he is FFS, like everyone does what he says, he needs to get a job or stay off the Xbox imo, it's killing his brain ( Man up ) .

29Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat 2 Jul - 17:14

scottjames30 wrote:Breadman twisting it like the golden boy he is, he's been on at KP all last week about an explanation, who does Breadman think he is FFS, like everyone does what he says, he needs to get a job or stay off the Xbox imo, it's killing his brain ( Man up ) .
Shut up you boring bastard

30Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat 2 Jul - 17:15

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Breadman twisting it like the golden boy he is, he's been on at KP all last week about an explanation, who does Breadman think he is FFS, like everyone does what he says, he needs to get a job or stay off the Xbox imo, it's killing his brain ( Man up ) .
Ok, you fat boring rugby loving arsewipe, just for you.

31Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat 2 Jul - 17:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Your thread has gone rogue Johnny. Nat threatening to fight me outside Nando's make us look like a bunch of lunatics.
Take control.

32Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat 2 Jul - 17:16

Shall I un-ban KP?

33Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat 2 Jul - 17:17

Not a good idea giving somebody prone to meltdowns mod powers. I fully expect Bolton Nuts to be deleted from the internet within the next week.

34Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat 2 Jul - 17:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

this thread is exactly why i love Nuts so much. much better than the telly  Very Happy

35Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat 2 Jul - 17:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Shall I un-ban KP?
Yes,but confiscate his matches.

36Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat 2 Jul - 17:25

scottjames30 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Ok, you fat boring rugby loving arsewipe, just for you.
Zzzzzzzzz

37Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat 2 Jul - 17:25

bwfc1874 wrote:Not a good idea giving somebody prone to meltdowns mod powers. I fully expect Bolton Nuts to be deleted from the internet within the next week.
Strike 2

38Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat 2 Jul - 17:26

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I thought KP was a girl

39Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat 2 Jul - 17:26

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Not a good idea giving somebody prone to meltdowns mod powers. I fully expect Bolton Nuts to be deleted from the internet within the next week.

Why'd you think you've never been considered..

40Breadman and Karlypants - Page 2 Empty Re: Breadman and Karlypants Sat 2 Jul - 17:27

finlaymcdanger wrote:I thought KP was a girl
Acted like or genuinely thought he was female?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum