Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A word from Breadman.

+9
Kane57
gloswhite
Bollotom2014
Bwfc1958
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
rammywhite
Norpig
boltonbonce
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41A word from Breadman. - Page 3 Empty Re: A word from Breadman. Sat Sep 16 2017, 12:46

Good.  Thanks sluffy.   I have pmd both calling them daft bastards and telling them if they dare post on here again im going to get kp to barbecue their bollocks while norpig teabags them and nat slaps them across their face with her 12 incher.

They will both enjoy that so expect a post soon

42A word from Breadman. - Page 3 Empty Re: A word from Breadman. Sat Sep 16 2017, 12:52

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:Not sure that behaving like the rest of us is a good idea. Razz

I know you are joking but in all seriousness we set Nuts up for a bit of fun and not for people to hold vendettas (some going on for over three years!), have agendas, take things to be personal, be abusive and consider themselves to be in some way above others on here.

We are certainly not going to go down that road again.

If they don't want to be like the rest of us then there is not much point in returning here.

I think that is fair and reasonable to ALL of us.

43A word from Breadman. - Page 3 Empty Re: A word from Breadman. Sat Sep 16 2017, 13:26

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Have both scotts and breaders accounts been reactivated if i decided to pm either of then

I'll activate them both but they are subject to two provisos though.

The first is that not all the Admin team has made comment about either of their return and have it in their right to object,

Secondly that it is accepted by both of them that they agree to act and behave like the rest of us do and not think that somehow they can post whatever abuse they like, about who or what they like, when they like - we've had enough of that behaviour.

If either of these provisos are not agreed their respective bans will be re-applied.

That seem fair to everyone?

Seems fair enough to me.

44A word from Breadman. - Page 3 Empty Re: A word from Breadman. Sat Sep 16 2017, 13:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a load of shite.

45A word from Breadman. - Page 3 Empty Re: A word from Breadman. Sat Sep 16 2017, 14:03

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:What a load of shite.

To be honest, I agree.

I haven't asked for the ban to be lifted and even went out of my way to post an explanation of my thoughts regarding the whole business.

But if I don't start posting regularly again now, it's going to look like I've seen my arse and Sluffy can say "Well, it's not my fault. I lifted his ban."

But it's not about that - I've explained my reasons and this feels a bit as though I'm being coerced into contributing again.

And if I don't, it looks like I'm the one being funny but I'm honestly not. I just don't feel as inclined to post on here as much as I used to.

Nobody's pressuring Hipster or Doffy or HP or 71 or Fin or any of the other contributors who don't post as much as they used to, so why am I special?

I'm not is the simple answer.

So I stand by what I said to Bonce in that email because nothing's really changed for me.

It's nice to know that people would like me to get involved again and it may well happen.

But not right now and not because I feel as though I owe it to anyone to contribute.

46A word from Breadman. - Page 3 Empty Re: A word from Breadman. Sat Sep 16 2017, 14:04

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Someone seems to be a bit worried about 2 old posters coming back,worried about Breaders i reckon  Very Happy

47A word from Breadman. - Page 3 Empty Re: A word from Breadman. Sat Sep 16 2017, 14:08

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

you're not being pressured to come back breaders, don't think about it in those terms, just come back and post as you used to, you've been missed on here by quite a few of us especially me

48A word from Breadman. - Page 3 Empty Re: A word from Breadman. Sat Sep 16 2017, 14:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman is right. 
Post because you're enjoying the craic,or don't post at all.
No one would like him back posting regularly more than I would,if only to ensure there's an even bigger idiot on here than me.
But at least the door is open,and he can post when he feels fit. A result in my book.
Welcome home,you gobshite.

49A word from Breadman. - Page 3 Empty Re: A word from Breadman. Sat Sep 16 2017, 14:57

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I post because it's part of my therapist tells me it is part of my recovery plan :Overreact:

50A word from Breadman. - Page 3 Empty Re: A word from Breadman. Sat Sep 16 2017, 14:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fabians Right Peg wrote:I post because it's part of my therapist tells me it is part of my recovery plan :Overreact:
You need a new therapist. Very Happy

51A word from Breadman. - Page 3 Empty Re: A word from Breadman. Sat Sep 16 2017, 15:53

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Good.  Thanks sluffy.   I have pmd both calling them daft bastards and telling them if they dare post on here again im going to get kp to barbecue their bollocks while norpig teabags them and nat slaps them across their face with her 12 incher.

Laughing

52A word from Breadman. - Page 3 Empty Re: A word from Breadman. Sat Sep 16 2017, 15:54

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Good.  Thanks sluffy.   I have pmd both calling them daft bastards and telling them if they dare post on here again im going to get kp to barbecue their bollocks while norpig teabags them and nat slaps them across their face with her 12 incher.

Laughing
I wasnt wrong though was i

53A word from Breadman. - Page 3 Empty Re: A word from Breadman. Sat Sep 16 2017, 22:18

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Come on Scott , let's go champ i'm bored.

54A word from Breadman. - Page 3 Empty Re: A word from Breadman. Sat Sep 16 2017, 22:23

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Laughing
I wasnt wrong though was i
Bob on mate. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum