Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Olympic closing ceremony

+6
aaron_bwfc
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
BoltonTillIDie
largehat
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Olympic closing ceremony - Page 4 Empty Re: Olympic closing ceremony Mon Aug 13 2012, 12:18

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I thought Jessie J did well. Freddie Mercury is arguably the greatest front man of all time, but she looked a million dollars, went for it and didn't let anyone down.

Kaiser Chiefs' first album was immense.

62Olympic closing ceremony - Page 4 Empty Re: Olympic closing ceremony Mon Aug 13 2012, 12:37

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just looked at the front pages of the newspapers and they all loved it:

63Olympic closing ceremony - Page 4 Empty Re: Olympic closing ceremony Mon Aug 13 2012, 13:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You hate the Kaiser Chiefs but love Jessie J?

Jessie J is everything that is wrong with British music right now.

64Olympic closing ceremony - Page 4 Empty Re: Olympic closing ceremony Mon Aug 13 2012, 14:04

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No, read again.

65Olympic closing ceremony - Page 4 Empty Re: Olympic closing ceremony Mon Aug 13 2012, 15:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Didn't have a problem with Jessie J, thought she did a good job.

My mistake, you were clearly slagging her off Rolling Eyes

66Olympic closing ceremony - Page 4 Empty Re: Olympic closing ceremony Mon Aug 13 2012, 15:05

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Didn't have a problem with Jessie J, thought she did a good job.

My mistake, you were clearly slagging her off Rolling Eyes

No i wasn't but you made the mistake of trying to say i "love" her which i didn't even come close to saying.

I said she did a good job on one cover version.

I don't listen to her music and never would.

67Olympic closing ceremony - Page 4 Empty Re: Olympic closing ceremony Mon Aug 13 2012, 15:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

But you said you hate the Kaiser Chiefs who write and perform their own stuff, but you like Jessie J who is the biggest sellout this century.

68Olympic closing ceremony - Page 4 Empty Re: Olympic closing ceremony Mon Aug 13 2012, 15:08

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nope, try again.... again.

69Olympic closing ceremony - Page 4 Empty Re: Olympic closing ceremony Mon Aug 13 2012, 15:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Nope, try again.... again.

I know what you meant, you're now trying to back track after making such an admission.

70Olympic closing ceremony - Page 4 Empty Re: Olympic closing ceremony Mon Aug 13 2012, 15:10

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Time to try and misrepresent someone else's views i think. You've had a rare miss on this occasion.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum