Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI

+15
wanderlust
gloswhite
finlaymcdanger
boltonbonce
y2johnny
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
okocha
Cajunboy
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 34 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 50]

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Put a ball at this fella's feet and we may have a replacement for Buckley.

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 18 Giphy

I wish I could dance like that!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Put a ball at this fella's feet and we may have a replacement for Buckley.

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume VI - Page 18 Giphy

I wish I could dance like that!
He’s definitely going for it, isn’t he! Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's what happens when the Germoloids stops working KP. Crying or Very sad

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:It's what happens when the Germoloids stops working KP. Crying or Very sad
lol!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If we lose today,I may be sending a hefty donation.

http://britishgut.org/

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Campos wig is in. I reckon he's a trouble maker.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ongoing power cut in Birchwood. Bloody pain in the arse. I hate having to use my phone to post.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No problem where I am. Razz

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's those bastard Russians.I WANT MY TEA.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:It's those bastard Russians.I WANT MY TEA.
A bag of chips from the chippy then? Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Back on at 8.45.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Back on at 8.45.
Do you mean it has come back on at 20:45 or it’s eta is to come back on at 8:45am tomorrow? 

Which one is it? 

You have to be a bit more specific! Razz

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Do you mean it has come back on at 20:45 or it’s eta is to come back on at 8:45am tomorrow? 

Which one is it? 

Right,you bastard.
When electrons move, they carry electrical energy from one place to another. This is called current electricity or an electric current. A lightning bolt is one example of an electric current, although it does not last very long. Electric currents are also involved in powering all the electrical appliances that you use, from washing machines to flashlights and from telephones to MP3 players. These electric currents last much longer.
Have you heard of the terms potential energy and kinetic energy? Potential energy means energy that is stored somehow for use in the future. A car at the top of a hill has potential energy, because it has the potential (or ability) to roll down the hill in future. When it's rolling down the hill, its potential energy is gradually converted into kinetic energy (the energy something has because it's moving). You can read more about this in our article on energy.
Static electricity and current electricity are like potential energy and kinetic energy. When electricity gathers in one place, it has the potential to do something in the future. Electricity stored in abattery is an example of electrical potential energy. You can use the energy in the battery to power a flashlight, for example. When you switch on a flashlight, the battery inside begins to supply electrical energy to the lamp, making it give off light. All the time the light is switched on, energy is flowing from the battery to the lamp. Over time, the energy stored in the battery is gradually turned into light (and heat) in the lamp. This is why the battery runs flat.
Anyway,the lights came back on at 8.45 this evening. Smile

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Which one is it? 

Right,you bastard.
When electrons move, they carry electrical energy from one place to another. This is called current electricity or an electric current. A lightning bolt is one example of an electric current, although it does not last very long. Electric currents are also involved in powering all the electrical appliances that you use, from washing machines to flashlights and from telephones to MP3 players. These electric currents last much longer.
Have you heard of the terms potential energy and kinetic energy? Potential energy means energy that is stored somehow for use in the future. A car at the top of a hill has potential energy, because it has the potential (or ability) to roll down the hill in future. When it's rolling down the hill, its potential energy is gradually converted into kinetic energy (the energy something has because it's moving). You can read more about this in our article on energy.
Static electricity and current electricity are like potential energy and kinetic energy. When electricity gathers in one place, it has the potential to do something in the future. Electricity stored in abattery is an example of electrical potential energy. You can use the energy in the battery to power a flashlight, for example. When you switch on a flashlight, the battery inside begins to supply electrical energy to the lamp, making it give off light. All the time the light is switched on, energy is flowing from the battery to the lamp. Over time, the energy stored in the battery is gradually turned into light (and heat) in the lamp. This is why the battery runs flat.
Anyway,the lights came back on at 8.45 this evening. Smile
lol!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just noticed I've passed 19,000 posts. I need to cut back before it's too late. There must be a help group that deals with people like me,so any info will be appreciated.
I've so far managed to quell the urge to tell you about my new pyjamas,which are,no word of a lie,sensational. (Sky blue,dark blue piping and a dark blue pocket).
There,I've mentioned them. But for a power cut,I'd have mentioned them earlier. I need to get help.
I've been trying to ask Breadman for a few tips on getting banned,but he's too engrossed in his mobile fish and chip van.
I'll sleep on it.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Now you've retired i predict you will sail by Nat's total and become forum top dog in no time  Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I need to find a place of solitude,Gigg Lane perhaps,and find the inner me.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I need to find the inner me.
Sounds like something Nat would come out with. Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Might get a Pepsi and a Twirl while I'm out. Just in case we have another power cut.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's raining in Birchwood. Where's all the sunshine we've been promised?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 34 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum