Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » So up her own arse

So up her own arse

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So up her own arse Empty So up her own arse on Wed Feb 21 2018, 20:52

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

2So up her own arse Empty Re: So up her own arse on Wed Feb 21 2018, 20:59

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
You have a chip on your shoulder

3So up her own arse Empty Re: So up her own arse on Wed Feb 21 2018, 21:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
When I clicked the link I was quite surprised the story wasn't about Theresa May.

4So up her own arse Empty Re: So up her own arse on Wed Feb 21 2018, 21:38

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
There are a lot of things I would criticise May for but being up her own arse is not one of them.

5So up her own arse Empty Re: So up her own arse on Wed Feb 21 2018, 22:04

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
Careful XM ! we'll be thinking you've calmed down  Very Happy

With regards the awards, these arseholes actually believe they are important. To me, all they do is sing songs, and get a fantastic amount of money for doing it. 
All this kowtowing to white roses and black dresses by them all is nothing more than keeping their heads down, in case they are fingered as a non-conformist. Its pathetic.

6So up her own arse Empty Re: So up her own arse on Wed Feb 21 2018, 22:58

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@gloswhite wrote:Careful XM ! we'll be thinking you've calmed down  Very Happy

With regards the awards, these arseholes actually believe they are important. To me, all they do is sing songs, and get a fantastic amount of money for doing it. 
All this kowtowing to white roses and black dresses by them all is nothing more than keeping their heads down, in case they are fingered as a non-conformist. Its pathetic.

And a classic example of virtue signaling of course.

7So up her own arse Empty Re: So up her own arse on Wed Feb 21 2018, 23:22

RustyNail


Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt
I'm not sure fingered was the correct term in this instance.....

8So up her own arse Empty Re: So up her own arse on Wed Feb 21 2018, 23:24

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@RustyNail wrote:I'm not sure fingered was the correct term in this instance.....

Laughing

9So up her own arse Empty Re: So up her own arse on Thu Feb 22 2018, 10:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No you're wrong, people like Bob Geldorf, Adele and Lily Allen have opened my eyes to the plight of many people around the world. Their entertainment skills enable them to have extraordinary knowledge of world politics, and recreational drug use has given them tremendous insight. I now realise that it is possible to be a filthy rich, foul mouthed hypocrite, living a life of privilege and luxury whilst telling ordinary hard working people on an average income how they should give away all their money to charities, who then cream off your donation to pay equally wealthy 'Managers' and sexually abuse the victims of disaster. Let's not even think about their incredible political opinions. It all makes perfect sense to me.

10So up her own arse Empty Re: So up her own arse on Thu Feb 22 2018, 11:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
So up her own arse Bono_board_photo-360x360

11So up her own arse Empty Re: So up her own arse on Thu Feb 22 2018, 12:58

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Very true.

12So up her own arse Empty Re: So up her own arse on Thu Feb 22 2018, 13:02

xmiles

xmiles
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
@Reebok Trotter wrote:

No you're wrong, people like Bob Geldorf, Adele and Lily Allen have opened my eyes to the plight of many people around the world. Their entertainment skills enable them to have extraordinary knowledge of world politics, and recreational drug use has given them tremendous insight. I now realise that it is possible to be a filthy rich, foul mouthed hypocrite, living a life of privilege and luxury whilst telling ordinary hard working people on an average income how they should give away all their money to charities, who then cream off your donation to pay equally wealthy 'Managers' and sexually abuse the victims of disaster. Let's not even think about their incredible political opinions. It all makes perfect sense to me.

:clap:

13So up her own arse Empty Re: So up her own arse on Thu Feb 22 2018, 13:16

gloswhite

gloswhite
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
Perfectly put RT

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum