Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cheryl Cole has tattooed her..... ARSE

+10
waynagain
Angry Dad
Copper Dragon
Keegan
Boggersbelief
NickFazer
scottjames30
aaron_bwfc
rammywhite
Hipster_Nebula
14 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cheryl Cole has tattooed her..... ARSE Article-2401342-1B6FD57C000005DC-180_634x632

thoughts?

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

How d'you know it's her arse? it could be anyone's
Whoever owns the arse though is in need of psychiatric help for inflicting this amount of vandalism on herself

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's hers.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

If I'd spent that amount of money -and I presume it cost a fortune, I'd take me thong off to have it photographed. or is this her idea of modesty?

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Cheryl Cole has tattooed her..... ARSE Article-2401342-1B6FD57C000005DC-180_634x632

thoughts?
Nice tattoo and a nice arse, what more can you say.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great bum, and a nice tat.

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Silly cow - whoever she is.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looks trashy.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

The artist has talent. He should have put his contact information on there as well.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I want one.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Looks trashy.
You really are being far too polite there Boggers.

She's quite an attractive lass but that tattoo just makes her a f**king ugly c**t.

Braindead.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

That's fuckin awful if my woman came home with that on her arse I'd fuckin cut it off.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Who is Cheryl Cole?

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Jesus, that is shocking. I never understand these young women who plaster themselves in tattoos. The worst ones are on their legs, you see some women with really sexy legs but they have some horrible blob of a tattoo that makes them look trashy. They should invest the money in some nice clothes not ink themselves. Can you imagine how ridiculous Cheryl will look as a 75 year old with that tattoo? Or how stupid these girls with tattoos on their legs will look at 70? They are so dumb.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

.....and what's worse is that, because it's on her arse she'll never see it herself. Only the bloke who's giving her one will be able to see it.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Michael Bolton wrote:Jesus, that is shocking. I never understand these young women who plaster themselves in tattoos. The worst ones are on their legs, you see some women with really sexy legs but they have some horrible blob of a tattoo that makes them look trashy. They should invest the money in some nice clothes not ink themselves. Can you imagine how ridiculous Cheryl will look as a 75 year old with that tattoo? Or how stupid these girls with tattoos on their legs will look at 70? They are so dumb.
Correct MB these girls are fucking idiots,imagine going to the removal parlour to get that lot removed she'd have a sore arse forever. As for their legs it's ridiculous .

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

If those are roses on her arse then she will be plagued with greenfly and aphids for the rest of her life.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

......and thorns too. So she's going to get more pricks than she expects making their presence felt in that area

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Angry Dad wrote:That's fuckin awful if my woman came home with that on her arse I'd fuckin cut it off.
too right

awful

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

Tattoos on a lass is all about placement, just as it is with fellas. A well done artistic sleeve can look fantastic while a tattooed face makes you look like an anti-social nonce. This is the female equivelant. While Ms.Cole is on the beach in Dubai she's going to look well classy looking like she's wearing floral cycling shorts under her thong bikini. 
This is of course her choice and I'm only offering my opinion, it is after all her body. My opinion is she's a fucking idiot though.

My missus has a few beautiful tats on her upper arms and a vine that runs from shoulder to hip. It looks tasteful and suits her as she's dead slim and it just works. She doesn't look like an advert for Interflora's gymnastic wear range .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum