Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Winter Paralympics

+4
Bollotom2014
Sluffy
boltonbonce
Cajunboy
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Winter Paralympics - Page 2 Empty Re: Winter Paralympics Mon Mar 12 2018, 15:19

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

For those of you who know Barton Grange Garden Centre at Brock on the A6 north of Preston.

They are in the process of building a multi pupose Leisure centre. This will have a Ten Pin Bowling Alley, a Three screen Cinema and a CURLING RINK plus shops and restaurants.

The one in Tunbridge Wells being the only other one in England.

22Winter Paralympics - Page 2 Empty Re: Winter Paralympics Mon Mar 12 2018, 15:37

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My mate says he uses a website called disabledgo,to check out any venue he wants to visit. He said it's vital to planning his trips.
He wants to do some ten pin bowing up here next time he visits,so I'm hoping LA Bowl is up to scratch.
Despite living here,I've never paid it a visit,so I'm not up to speed on the disabled facilities.

23Winter Paralympics - Page 2 Empty Re: Winter Paralympics Thu Mar 15 2018, 12:54

RustyNail

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

These blind skiers are fucking bonkers.

Apologies to sluffy for any offence caused.

24Winter Paralympics - Page 2 Empty Re: Winter Paralympics Thu Mar 15 2018, 13:08

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

RustyNail wrote:These blind skiers are fucking bonkers.

Apologies to sluffy for any offence caused.
I know a bloke who was a lead skier for the Brit Womens Blind Skiing team in the 70s /80s who told me that he could never hear the woman behind him until they first got intercoms. That day they truly communicated for the first time and all he could hear from her all the way down the run was "FASTER, FASTER!"
Insane if you ask me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum