Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does anyone know a real life unlucky Alf

+3
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
Angry Dad
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I Know one he's so bad he got knocked down by a milk float walking to hospital with an arm he broke by tripping up and falling through a glass coffee table then falling backwards over his first floor balcony into some rose bushes.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When did you meet Bonce?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:When did you meet Bonce?
Nat has it just about right. This is our lounge.
Does anyone know a real life unlucky Alf Article-P-a9d5734c-5fc4-4c3d-a44c-f0e4e8c6e084-59hxxj2vbx395488f07a07cef188-599_634x356

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I had a mate at Uni in the 70s who was a walking disaster. Clumsy as f*** he broke everything he touched but the worst of it was he liked the bookies and lost money like there was no tomorrow. On the day he won £80 (a lot then) he was buying rounds at the pub rather than recognising that he was still £300 down for the term and had f*** all left to live on. Loved the guy but he was a total Jonah.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I had a BT engineer at my house who stapled his finger to the skirting board he was shouting for help when i got back from getting petrol. Laughing

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:I had a BT engineer at my house who stapled his finger to the skirting board he was shouting for help when i got back from getting petrol. Laughing
lol!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have I mentioned doing my back in on a trampoline?

I was confined to the settee yesterday, turned the TV on,and was confronted by Loose Women.

I then dropped the remote,couldn't reach it,and had to sit through the whole bloody hour,until someone came home and rescued me.

By which time of course,I'd also had to sit through David bloody Dickinson,and his Cuprinol soaked face,urging me to get on the phone for a chance to win £55,000.

I comforted myself with the thought that,at least I'd not had to put up with Nick Knowles.
I open the paper today,and,blow me,eight O'clock BBC1.......Bloody Nick Knowles!

If piles had a human face...........

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Do us all a favour, accept that offer to go back to your old job.

Trust me, Mrs Bonce will be chuffed.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Do us all a favour, accept that offer to go back to your old job.

Certainly not. Although I'd feel safer at work.

Retirement has given me ideas,and most of them involve walking. This, unfortunately, is usually the start of my problems.

This is Woolston Eyes,a place where I've spent many happy hours birdwatching. Due to work,I've not been for six years,but I'm intending to renew my permit next week.

The thing is,the dangers,for me,are plain to see. Do you see them? Do you? Really?

Does anyone know a real life unlucky Alf Woolston%20Eyes%20view

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Do us all a favour, accept that offer to go back to your old job.

Certainly not. Although I'd feel safer at work.

Retirement has given me ideas,and most of them involve walking. This, unfortunately, is usually the start of my problems.

This is Woolston Eyes,a place where I've spent many happy hours birdwatching. Due to work,I've not been for six years,but I'm intending to renew my permit next week.

The thing is,the dangers,for me,are plain to see. Do you see them? Do you? Really?

Does anyone know a real life unlucky Alf Woolston%20Eyes%20view

Hello BB,
join Bolton's RSPB group and go there with them on April 28th (as well as many other good locations)

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cheers Rammy. Can't help thinking that would be like sailors shooting an albatross before setting out to sea!

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Cheers Rammy. Can't help thinking that would be like sailors shooting an albatross before setting out to sea!

Not sure that I follow- was it a critical comment on Bolton RSPB?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Cheers Rammy. Can't help thinking that would be like sailors shooting an albatross before setting out to sea!

No. Killing an albatross is considered unlucky by sailors.

Having me around amounts to the same thing. Very Happy

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
rammywhite wrote:

No. Killing an albatross is considered unlucky by sailors.

Having me around amounts to the same thing. Very Happy

Got ya!! But you'd still be welcome to come along with the RSPB- there are only a few will go and they're good birders

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Does anyone know a real life unlucky Alf 41m-zz10
Boncey, please take care not to trip over your tripod.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Does anyone know a real life unlucky Alf Florida_Bird_Watchers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum