Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 0-4 Wolves

+15
Chairmanda
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
Bollotom2014
gloswhite
rammywhite
okocha
finlaymcdanger
Hipster_Nebula
karlypants
boltonbonce
Jizadine
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

101Bolton 0-4 Wolves - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wolves Sat Apr 21 2018, 19:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:We have to win next week but i just can't see it happening. We will all be Forest fans when they play Barnsley in the week.

Whether we stay up or not we need to get rid of Parky, he is clueless.
Chatbox should be fun on Saturday.

102Bolton 0-4 Wolves - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wolves Sat Apr 21 2018, 20:03

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

And as PG ignored useless managers so KA has ignored for a long time PP and his inability to attacki, defend, deliver pies at the interval. On a good note, Sheff Utd now have no chance of promotion. Next couple of games will see us reet, maybe but I'm not hoping. Going on duty in an hour so 48 hours of stamping and throwing tantrums.

103Bolton 0-4 Wolves - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wolves Sat Apr 21 2018, 20:05

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bollotom2014 wrote:And as PG ignored useless managers so KA has ignored for a long time PP and his inability to attacki, defend, deliver pies at the interval. On a good note, Sheff Utd now have no chance of promotion. Next couple of games will see us reet, maybe but I'm not hoping. Going on duty in an hour so 48 hours of stamping and throwing tantrums.
We will all feel better after a good nights kip Tom. Very Happy

104Bolton 0-4 Wolves - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wolves Sat Apr 21 2018, 20:09

RustyNail

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Pleased with that today. Good positive result. We are definitely staying up and that kind of performance makes me think we can push on and do big things in this division next year.

105Bolton 0-4 Wolves - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wolves Sat Apr 21 2018, 20:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That was a fucking disgrace. Shame on every single BWFC player. We were never going to win, but to roll over and die in the way we did is a fucking embarrassment.

The plan should have been to disrupt their game, get in their faces, show some fucking aggression. Go down fighting, not with a whimper. Did we actually put a challenge in over the 90 minutes? I can only remember one booking. One booking against Wolves! I wanted a fucking punch up and to end the game with 9 men. At least it would have shown the players give a shit.

People point to our lack of quality, and that is undoubtedly true, but every player who pulls on the white shirt should give 100% effort for 90 minutes. They should run themselves into the ground for the cause. This shower of shit don't know what effort is. We have a team of passengers who don't appear to care about which division we play in next season.

Ken needs to step up and sack the manager. While Parky can't put the effort in for the players, it's his responsibility to put 11 players on the pitch who will give their all. And the less said about his tactics today the better. He really is clueless.

And the icing on the cake was turning down a chance to watch Tamworth v Chorley in favour of this shitfest, and then finding out Chorley had come back from 3-1 down to win 4-3.

TWATS!

106Bolton 0-4 Wolves - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wolves Sat Apr 21 2018, 20:33

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:We have to win next week but i just can't see it happening. We will all be Forest fans when they play Barnsley in the week.

Amen to that brother, seems to be a theme developing here, most fans want the fucking goon gone now.

107Bolton 0-4 Wolves - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wolves Sat Apr 21 2018, 20:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:

Amen to that brother, seems to be a theme developing here, most fans want the fucking goon gone now.
To be fair Martin, he can go for me as well but we still have sweet f a to spend on players and the majority we have need binning off.

108Bolton 0-4 Wolves - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wolves Sat Apr 21 2018, 20:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I feel that we will end up with the majority of the same players if we do go down.

109Bolton 0-4 Wolves - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wolves Sat Apr 21 2018, 20:43

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karl wrote:To be fair Martin, he can go for me as well but we still have sweet f a to spend on players and the majority we have need binning off.
It's his inabilities to adapt his tactics to the players at his disposal, other managers can mix it up when required, this goon hasn't got the first idea of how to mix it up

110Bolton 0-4 Wolves - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wolves Sat Apr 21 2018, 21:14

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

At least Forest have looked good tonight.

111Bolton 0-4 Wolves - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wolves Sat Apr 21 2018, 21:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone else reckon we will still end up with Parkinson if we go down?

112Bolton 0-4 Wolves - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wolves Sat Apr 21 2018, 21:23

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:Anyone else reckon we will still end up with Parkinson if we go down?
Fairly sure that we will. The mantra goes- 'he's got us promoted once so he 'll do it again'

113Bolton 0-4 Wolves - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wolves Sat Apr 21 2018, 21:32

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

See Madine doesn't even get on the pitch for Cardiff now.

114Bolton 0-4 Wolves - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wolves Sun Apr 22 2018, 10:17

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I think that's the worst show I've seen on the park for a very long time. It was bloody disgraceful.

We miss two early efforts, then go into walking mode. For professional footballers they ought to either change jobs, or give the money back, and they should be ashamed of themselves. As for the manager, well, words fail me. He just stood there, doing virtually nothing, watching his team crumble.
At one point there were 6 in the back line, and they still got through.
No ambition, no shape, no effort, no ideas, no tactics, no leadership, and they had a knack of never being where the ball was. All-in-all, fucking rubbish.

If we go down, and keep the same manager, or most of the players, then I doubt very much I'll be making much of an effort to see them next season.

115Bolton 0-4 Wolves - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wolves Sun Apr 22 2018, 10:30

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If we stay up we will be in another relegation battle.

What is the point of that? No investment, awful academy, awful infrastructure, no fanbase. Awful awful club mentality.

116Bolton 0-4 Wolves - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wolves Sun Apr 22 2018, 10:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:If we stay up we will be in another relegation battle.

What is the point of that? No investment, awful academy, awful infrastructure, no fanbase. Awful awful club mentality.

Ken will be in a better position to sell the club if we are in the Championship rather than League 1.

117Bolton 0-4 Wolves - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wolves Sun Apr 22 2018, 12:07

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:If we stay up we will be in another relegation battle.

Ken will be in a better position to sell the club if we are in the Championship rather than League 1.
This stuff about Ken selling the club as if there was a market in football clubs has been about for a couple of years now. I  think its bollocks.
No-one will be interested in buying a club like ours now. There is no white knight on the way to rescue us. Ken is stuck with his 'investment' and we are stuck with him and his mate Parky

118Bolton 0-4 Wolves - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wolves Sun Apr 22 2018, 12:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm looking forward to Ken's message when relegation is confirmed. I hope he gets very personal.

119Bolton 0-4 Wolves - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wolves Sun Apr 22 2018, 12:42

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"we need to get together and be loud and proud in league two it's not a surprise we lost to Crewe when you consider they've invested 39 pounds this year in a new vending machine"

120Bolton 0-4 Wolves - Page 6 Empty Re: Bolton 0-4 Wolves Sun Apr 22 2018, 13:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You're out of touch. A vending machine costs a lot more than £39.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum