Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

the BEN feels the need to tell us this nugget of bullshit...

+7
Copper Dragon
Born to be a wanderer
largehat
Hipster_Nebula
Bernard Dennis Park
doffcocker
Reebok_Rebel
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

MARTIN Paterson was delighted to put one over on his old boss Owen Coyle – even if there was a shade of doubt over his goal.

The Burnley striker headed home the Clarets’ first goal, seemingly from an offside position, to give his side the perfect filip heading into the half time break.

But asked if he’d seen the replays to see whether it should have counted, the Northern Ireland international didn’t seem too worried.

“I haven’t got a clue and I’m not fussed, I couldn’t care less, the linesman didn’t put his flag up and I was happy with that,” he said. “I probably should have scored more and that will come.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

wow... thanks for that.

good read...

dicks.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Speaking of Burnley players, there was one of them (not even the goalscorer) not half giving it to the Bolton fans after the first goal, like a complete wanker.

There's nothing in the game that irritates me more, as had something deservedly been chucked at the fucker's head, he'd have been the first to want it investigated by the police.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

doffcocker wrote:Speaking of Burnley players, there was one of them (not even the goalscorer) not half giving it to the Bolton fans after the first goal, like a complete wanker.

There's nothing in the game that irritates me more, as had something deservedly been chucked at the fucker's head, he'd have been the first to want it investigated by the police.

I remember that, the stewards crapped themselves...

your right, he goaded us - but will receive no punishment.

if one of the Bolton faithful would have jumped the barrier and got hold of the cocky little twat he would have had a lifetime stadium ban. no thought would have been given to the fact he was winding us up.

even if somebody got singled out for making a a 'gesture' towards him (as over 3000 were) he would have been a scapegoat, arrested and possibly banned from football for a year or two... for doing the same thing the player was more or less doing.

dont even get me started on the Public order act or the football spectators act - stupid laws written by dickheads who have no real clue what real life is like just so the police can go out and 'have a bit of fun doing weekend overtime' and exersise there dirty skanky dogs... Neutral

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Diouf always used to do it. It does piss me off a little at the time but to suggest he deserved something throwing at him is just thuggish behaviour.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's taking advantage of the fact that fans cannot respond. It's worse behaviour than starting a fight with a stranger in the street for no apparent reason. I don't understand somebody not thinking he doesn't deserve a clip round the ear.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

doffcocker wrote:It's taking advantage of the fact that fans cannot respond. It's worse behaviour than starting a fight with a stranger in the street for no apparent reason. I don't understand somebody not thinking he doesn't deserve a clip round the ear.

its amazing how much bottle people develop when they have a curtain of police and stewards around them...

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Remember Diouf at Newcastle when he scored 2? He was proper winding them up. Did that bother you? It didn't bother me so I can't moan or hope someone throws something when people do it against us.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Remember Diouf at Newcastle when he scored 2? He was proper winding them up. Did that bother you? It didn't bother me so I can't moan or hope someone throws something when people do it against us.

Everything Diouf did, except play football, wound me up.

I don't hope to see fans retaliating to these players but if they did, I wouldn't be sympathetic.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

You'll probably grow out of it one day. I used to hope Roy Keane would die.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dioufy, Dare i say legend? (again)

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Did you ever see him play?

And I don't mean on the internet or telly.

He's far from a legend.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes i did thanks. He was brilliant.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

You can't have seen him many times. As he was rarely brilliant.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

... in your opinion.

I beg to differ.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I thought he was great...

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

He was average at best imho.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I thought Diouf was brilliant too. ***

*** I hope I'm allowed to post an opinion without Bernard responding to it with "largehat is never wrong, don't you know?" for the 50th time.

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Diouf was a class act but was also surrounded by class players at the time.Anelka,Stelios,Campo,KD in his peak days.We had a great side that could have pushed for Champions Leauge under BSA.Gartside refused him funds he left,we got Lee then Megson who blew 30 million and we are now in the Championship looking shyte.BSA is back in the Premier and Jussi was in goal and kept a clean sheet.A year since we won at QPR 4-0 was that our last clean sheet.Can Coyle motivate players like BSA i doubt it very much.Coyle needs results and the team playing well or he has to go before its too late for us to challenge for promotion.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

largehat wrote:I thought Diouf was brilliant too. ***

*** I hope I'm allowed to post an opinion without Bernard responding to it with "largehat is never wrong, don't you know?" for the 50th time.

Largehat, and he is large, is wrong this time.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

One of the best things about having Diouf is that unlike many of our other stars of that era, we got him at his best, in his prime. He was fast, he could dribble, and he scored important goals. Purely as a footballer, what's not to like about that?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum