Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Manslaughter Bullshit

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Manslaughter Bullshit Empty Manslaughter Bullshit Tue Jun 26 2012, 13:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't know if you've been following the Kiaran Stapleton case, but I find it one of the most reprehensible crimes I've read about in a long time.

Basically, this dickhead walked upto a complete stranger, an Indian student by the name of Anuj Bidve, and shot him in the head. No warning, no disagreement, just walked up to him and pulled the trigger.

Stapleton has admitted the crime, but is claiming manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility. Apparently he'd had an argument with his girlfriend.

Can you fucking believe that?

This is exactly the sort of person who should face a firing squad, not get off on a reduced charge.

Surely we are all united on this one. Walking upto a complete stranger and killing them is MURDER, regardless of any circumstances.

2Manslaughter Bullshit Empty Re: Manslaughter Bullshit Tue Jun 26 2012, 13:45

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Lets see what he gets convicted of before being outraged. I don't think it's going to wash.

The best bit of his manslaughter claim is that he had a tattoo done a couple of days later, of a teardrop on his face, which among other things, signifies you've killed someone. He told the staff at the tattoo parlour he'd killed his goldfish.

I used to work just off Odsall Lane, where it happened, and was in an armed robbery.

3Manslaughter Bullshit Empty Re: Manslaughter Bullshit Tue Jun 26 2012, 13:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

I used to work just off Odsall Lane, where it happened, and was in an armed robbery.

Did you get caught?

4Manslaughter Bullshit Empty Re: Manslaughter Bullshit Tue Jun 26 2012, 13:58

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:

Did you get caught?

I knew you'd pick up on the ambiguous wording of that. I was the manager of the premises being robbed, and conned the fuckers into stealing a load of empty boxes. I intuitively knew we were going to be robbed because there had been several failed break-ins in the weeks leading up to it, so I prepared a load of 'dummy' loot.

5Manslaughter Bullshit Empty Re: Manslaughter Bullshit Tue Jun 26 2012, 13:58

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

This guy should be locked up for life. He deserves the death penalty, in my opinion, but sadly that can't be the chosen punishment. Didn't he stand up in court when asked to say his name and said Pyscho Stapleton?

6Manslaughter Bullshit Empty Re: Manslaughter Bullshit Tue Jun 26 2012, 14:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Didn't he stand up in court when asked to say his name and said Pyscho Stapleton?

He did indeed. Looks like a nice bloke doesn't he.

Manslaughter Bullshit Article-1325580852704-0F51889800000578-747593_466x384

7Manslaughter Bullshit Empty Re: Manslaughter Bullshit Tue Jun 26 2012, 14:27

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Looks a bit of a pussy to be honest. He'll be someones bitch on the inside. He won't have a gun to protect him and calling himself Pyscho isn't going to scare hardened jail birds.

8Manslaughter Bullshit Empty Re: Manslaughter Bullshit Tue Jun 26 2012, 14:32

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:Lets see what he gets convicted of before being outraged. I don't think it's going to wash.

Agreed. His defence team can run the manslaughter plea until they are blue in the face but the judge and jury are unlikely to buy it.

9Manslaughter Bullshit Empty Re: Manslaughter Bullshit Tue Jun 26 2012, 15:40

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

No doubt he will get about 7-10 years, with half off for 'good' behaviour, because a knackered old judge will take into account his mental state after his argument with his girlfriend, and the fact that he comes from a deprived home. I doubt he will take into account that the person he killed ws a visitor to this country, was a young man trying to make his way honestly, without causing trouble, and was literally minding his own business. A complete innocent. I only hope that when he is sent down, his life pans out like bernard paints it.

10Manslaughter Bullshit Empty Re: Manslaughter Bullshit Tue Jun 26 2012, 15:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When people commit this sort of crime I don't care what their background is.

I don't care if they've been raped, abused, beaten or forced to watch BWFC for 10 years, it doesn't in any way justify cold blooded murder against a stranger, and they should be treated just like anyone else.

11Manslaughter Bullshit Empty Re: Manslaughter Bullshit Tue Jun 26 2012, 15:52

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:When people commit this sort of crime I don't care what their background is.

I don't care if they've been raped, abused, beaten or forced to watch BWFC for 10 years, it doesn't in any way justify cold blooded murder against a stranger, and they should be treated just like anyone else.

What about the mentally ill?

12Manslaughter Bullshit Empty Re: Manslaughter Bullshit Tue Jun 26 2012, 15:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

Exactly the same. They should not be walking the streets if there is any risk that they could kill a total stranger.

13Manslaughter Bullshit Empty Re: Manslaughter Bullshit Tue Jun 26 2012, 15:58

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Didn't we go down this road some while ago?

14Manslaughter Bullshit Empty Re: Manslaughter Bullshit Tue Jun 26 2012, 15:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Didn't we go down this road some while ago?

I'm sick of you abusing me. Mods, do your stuff please.

15Manslaughter Bullshit Empty Re: Manslaughter Bullshit Tue Jun 26 2012, 16:00

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:

Exactly the same. They should not be walking the streets if there is any risk that they could kill a total stranger.

You're not naive enough to think we have a foolproof mental health system in this country though. Some people are mentally ill and it is not established or known until they commit a serious crime, others are known to social services but 'slip through the net'. Yours is not a realistic attitude.

16Manslaughter Bullshit Empty Re: Manslaughter Bullshit Tue Jun 26 2012, 16:04

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Mods, please take no notice of Nat's complaint. I asked about abusing her, but she declined, so I've been on my best behaviour. Razz

17Manslaughter Bullshit Empty Re: Manslaughter Bullshit Tue Jun 26 2012, 16:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

You're not naive enough to think we have a foolproof mental health system in this country though. Some people are mentally ill and it is not established or known until they commit a serious crime, others are known to social services but 'slip through the net'. Yours is not a realistic attitude.

I don't care if they were born mentally ill, or suddenly became ill watching an Owen Coyle post match interview - if they commit cold blooded murder they should be treated just like any other murderer.

Say, as an example, one of these "mentally ill" people walked up to your mother in the street and killed her. They'd never met, no discussion took place, just BANG and she's dead. Do you think this sort of person should ever be allowed back on the streets?

18Manslaughter Bullshit Empty Re: Manslaughter Bullshit Tue Jun 26 2012, 16:24

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Say, as an example, one of these "mentally ill" people walked up to your mother in the street and killed her. They'd never met, no discussion took place, just BANG and she's dead. Do you think this sort of person should ever be allowed back on the streets?

Can we leave my mother out of it please.

This is exactly why victims/victims families should have no say on a punishment. If someone did that to my mother all semblance of reason would go out of my head. That doesn't mean what I would want would be the right thing to happen.

19Manslaughter Bullshit Empty Re: Manslaughter Bullshit Tue Jun 26 2012, 16:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

This is exactly why victims/victims families should have no say on a punishment. If someone did that to my mother all semblance of reason would go out of my head. That doesn't mean what I would want would be the right thing to happen.

Ok, say someone shot me for no reason. Do you really want someone like that out on the streets just because they are mentally ill?

20Manslaughter Bullshit Empty Re: Manslaughter Bullshit Tue Jun 26 2012, 17:34

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:

Ok, say someone shot me for no reason. Do you really want someone like that out on the streets just because they are mentally ill?

Of course not. But locking them up in a normal prison alongside this tosser who shot the poor lad on Odsall Lane isn't nexessarily the best solution for society to hand out. Not all mentally ill people who commit serious crimes are like Ian Brady, some of them can be safely letout after suitable rehabilitation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum