Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Transfer rumours !

Transfer rumours !

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 34]

721Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Thu Aug 23 2018, 20:11

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Mock me all you like. When forestieri fires us to the prem then you’ll be sorry
I'd be delighted with that signing. Especially with a view to a permanent deal. Would take Bannon too.

722Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Thu Aug 23 2018, 21:01

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Rodwell gone to Blackburn
Has Anichebe gone to Blackburn as well?

Dunno why?
It said yesterday him and Rodwell were both joining Blackburn.

723Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Thu Aug 23 2018, 21:04

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Rodwell gone to Blackburn
Has Anichebe gone to Blackburn as well?

Dunno why?
It said yesterday him and Rodwell were both joining Blackburn.

Vice would not betray Bolton this way

724Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Fri Aug 24 2018, 00:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Or does it mean that we were actually talking to all these names and refused to come up with the money/market price?

725Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Fri Aug 24 2018, 16:29

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
:tumbleweed:

Anything on the striker front? .............anyone?

726Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Fri Aug 24 2018, 17:07

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Yeah. Told you yesterday

727Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Fri Aug 24 2018, 17:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Yeah. Told you yesterday
So Forestieri is definitely on then? Fair enough - I'd be happy with that.

728Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Sat Aug 25 2018, 11:39

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Reece Oxford can [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

729Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Sat Aug 25 2018, 12:08

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Reece Oxford can [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Why?

730Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Sat Aug 25 2018, 13:40

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Reece Oxford can [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Why?
Read the link Rammy.

731Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Sat Aug 25 2018, 13:48

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Nothing to get your knickers in a twist for lusty. To be honest we don't really need him and if that's really his attitude we're better off without him. You know how delicate a dressing room's balance and morale can be and the last thing ours needs is some whining prima donna kid who thinks he's too good to play in the second tier.

732Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Sat Aug 25 2018, 13:51

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nothing to get your knickers in a twist for lusty. To be honest we don't really need him and if that's really his attitude we're better off without him. You know how delicate a dressing room's balance and morale can be and the last thing ours needs is some whining prima donna kid who thinks he's too good to play in the second tier.
Hence my comment.

733Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Sun Aug 26 2018, 11:49

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[size=1]More
[/size]
BOLTON. One or two clubs watching Vela situation. Contract up in summer and no longer a sure starter. Maybe a late offer.

734Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Sun Aug 26 2018, 12:24

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[ltr]@reluctantnicko[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[size=1]More
[/size]
BOLTON. One or two clubs watching Vela situation. Contract up in summer and no longer a sure starter. Maybe a late offer.

After yesterday's performance, offloading him might become a reality. He's no longer the prospect that he once was and it might be that a decent cash offer could be a bonus for us.

735Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Sun Aug 26 2018, 22:44

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=1]More
[/size]

After yesterday's performance, offloading him might become a reality. He's no longer the prospect that he once was and it might be that a decent cash offer could be a bonus for us.
Unless he's going to a foreign club or Scotland, no one can sign him, except on loan. So the best he could do is a championship club.

I wonder if Parky knows that his way of "resting players" only ends up with journalists like Nixon making up stories about players no longer being first choice?

Parky rotates his squad frequently. It's ridiculous to suggest he isn't first call.

736Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Sun Aug 26 2018, 22:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Parky rotates his squad frequently. It's ridiculous to suggest he isn't first call.

If Parky has any sense he'll be back on the bench at Preston.

737Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Sun Aug 26 2018, 22:50

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Parky rotates his squad frequently. It's ridiculous to suggest he isn't first call.

If Parky has any sense he'll be back on the bench at Preston.
Possibly. I suspect though he'll still be first pick.

738Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Sun Aug 26 2018, 23:14

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

[size=1]More
[/size]

Unless he's going to a foreign club or Scotland, no one can sign him, except on loan. So the best he could do is a championship club.

I wonder if Parky knows that his way of "resting players" only ends up with journalists like Nixon making up stories about players no longer being first choice?

Parky rotates his squad frequently. It's ridiculous to suggest he isn't first call.

See here -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

739Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Aug 27 2018, 11:00

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

[size=1]More
[/size]

See here -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I realise many want to get rid, but the player has to want to go to that club. Other than Leeds, I'm not sure he'd want to go to anywhere in the championship. 

Let's not forget only the other day, Vela was made captain, so I can't see Parky wanting to sell Vela, even if the fans want him out. It is just Parkys squad rotation policy. He hasn't been dropped.

Last edited by Nigelbwfc on Mon Aug 27 2018, 18:40; edited 1 time in total

740Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Aug 27 2018, 14:40

Doubt Parky wants rid, also doubt any clubs would pay a fee for him. Possibly the club trying to trigger some interest so we don’t lose him for nothing.

In the hypothetical situation someone came in, I’d sell - on the proviso that money would actually be used to sign a striker.

741Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Aug 27 2018, 14:54

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson
I think we should wait and see how he applies himself now he has the captaincy, (really ?), and a family. We know he can play when he wants to, and here's hoping that he finds  a new passion for the game.

742Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Aug 27 2018, 15:15

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
T.R.O.Y wrote:Doubt Parky wants rid, also doubt any clubs would pay a fee for him. Possibly the club trying to trigger some interest so we don’t lose him for nothing.

In the hypothetical situation someone came in, I’d sell - on the proviso that money would actually be used to sign a striker.
We lost £7,000,000 by selling Gary Cahill in January... should have sold him for the full season for £14 million.  Again, if Vela is not going to re-sign with us, take the money and run.

743Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Aug 27 2018, 15:41

Don’t follow your logic on Madine to be honest.

744Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Aug 27 2018, 18:42

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
T.R.O.Y wrote:Doubt Parky wants rid, also doubt any clubs would pay a fee for him. Possibly the club trying to trigger some interest so we don’t lose him for nothing.

We lost £7,000,000 by selling Gary Cahill in January... should have sold him for the full season for £14 million.  Again, if Vela is not going to re-sign with us, take the money and run.
Can't see how we lost £7million on Madine.

745Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Aug 27 2018, 19:12

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Madine? Observer said Cahill and to be honest he has a point but not in comparison to Vela. In his wildest dreams Vela's never worth more than 7 million anyway. In fact if we got an offer of 1 million plus I'd think hard about it and if it was 2 mil or more I'd rip their hand off. Vela's another one of those who looked so promising in the dev squad but isn't cutting it at 1st team level. I think L1 is honestly where he belongs. I'm all for giving players time but imo Vela's never going to be the player we need.

746Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Aug 27 2018, 20:02

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Madine? Observer said Cahill and to be honest he has a point but not in comparison to Vela. In his wildest dreams Vela's never worth more than 7 million anyway. In fact if we got an offer of 1 million plus I'd think hard about it and if it was 2 mil or more I'd rip their hand off. Vela's another one of those who looked so promising in the dev squad but isn't cutting it at 1st team level. I think L1 is honestly where he belongs. I'm all for giving players time but imo Vela's never going to be the player we need.
LPP - I was only making a comparison of how we lost half of what we should have been paid by waiting until the January window.  There was no attempt on my part to compare Vela with Cahill... only the loss of revenue by waiting.  We lose leverage as it gets closer to any of them becoming free agents.  KA is sharp... and will act accordingly (in my humble opinion).

747Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Aug 28 2018, 12:16

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
With the loan window closing this week, we need to get at least one striker in, any bets on it not happening?

748Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Aug 28 2018, 12:20

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:With the loan window closing this week, we need to get at least one striker in, any bets on it not happening?

He'll bring someone nobody's ever heard of in at 5 to midnight on Friday.

749Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Aug 28 2018, 12:30

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
That would be too late as its shuts as 5PM doesn't it

750Transfer rumours ! - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Aug 28 2018, 13:30

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:That would be too late as its shuts as 5PM doesn't it

BTID- you're a stickler for detail!!

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum