Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are You Scared Of Public Toilets?

+11
Reebok_Rebel
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
doffcocker
Bernard Dennis Park
Numpty 28723
BoltonTillIDie
Angry Dad
largehat
Dunkels King
Natasha Whittam
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Empty Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Thu Aug 23 2012, 12:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I am.

I haven't had a wee-wee in a public toilet for over 10 years. By public toilet I mean any toilet that other people can use i.e. hotel, gym, cinema, pub, restaurant etc.

I just find other people have disgusting toilet habits. I would rather squat in a bush than use a public toilet. And I regularly have done.

Are you scared of public toilets, and what is the worst place you've been forced to pee-pee?

2Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Empty Re: Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Thu Aug 23 2012, 12:56

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Better watch out Natasha. There could be one of those Voyeurs in any of the random bushes you squat down in Wink

3Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Empty Re: Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Thu Aug 23 2012, 12:57

ive pissed in some right dives, i often prefer to piss outside than use the indoor facilties. its annoying when the cops come along and arrest you for indecent exposier though.

4Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Empty Re: Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Thu Aug 23 2012, 13:23

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'll wee-wee anywhere, it's not an issue for blokes.

I had a nightmare experience the first time I went for a number two the first time I went to Glastonbury.

For the next three Glastonburys I couldn't bring myself to have a number two for the whole week. So for three years in a row, I went from Wednesday morning to Monday afternoon without taking a dump in the last week of June. I can't explain how I did it. I'm a definite two-a-day man the rest of the time.

Needless to say, I have fond memories of the gents toilets on the northbound carriageway of Michaelwood services on the M5 near Bristol.

5Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Empty Re: Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Thu Aug 23 2012, 13:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Please don't use the word 'dump', it is so crude. Please say "a number two" in future.

I have never done a number two outside of my own home. I went through the whole of school without ever emptying my bowels into their toilets. Because of the way my body has been disciplined I can now go 7 days without a number two.

6Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Empty Re: Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Thu Aug 23 2012, 13:33

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Piss off Natasha, it's ok for you to talk about "emptying your bowels" but not me to talk about "having a dump"?

I don't believe your outrageous claims of bowel and bladder control.

Don't tell me you've never had diarrhea and been caught short somewhere. Everyone gets the shits once in a while. Even you.

7Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Empty Re: Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Thu Aug 23 2012, 13:35

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:Please don't use the word 'dump', it is so crude. Please say "a number two" in future.

I have never done a number two outside of my own home. I went through the whole of school without ever emptying my bowels into their toilets. Because of the way my body has been disciplined I can now go 7 days without a number two.
Doesn,t it hurt when you do go, must be a big un.

8Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Empty Re: Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Thu Aug 23 2012, 13:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

Don't tell me you've never had diarrhea and been caught short somewhere. Everyone gets the shits once in a while. Even you.

If I suspect I am having a loose day I will work from home. If I'm at work or out doing something I will rush home. I have an emergency potty in my boot if I can't get all the way back to Whittam Towers in time.

9Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Empty Re: Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Thu Aug 23 2012, 13:40

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Some old country boy told me if you piss around your kids rabbit hutches foxes wont go near them. So i lay a cable as well to be on the safe side. Keeps the wife and kids away though.

10Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Empty Re: Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Thu Aug 23 2012, 13:40

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

So have you ever missed a football match due to your phobia of public toilets Natasha?

Why don't you carry around anti-bacterial cleaner and some of those paper toilet seat covers other neurotic snobs use?

11Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Empty Re: Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Thu Aug 23 2012, 13:40

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:

If I suspect I am having a loose day I will work from home. If I'm at work or out doing something I will rush home. I have an emergency potty in my boot if I can't get all the way back to Whittam Towers in time.

Emergency Potty - That's crazy talk! Shocked

12Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Empty Re: Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Thu Aug 23 2012, 13:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:

Emergency Potty - That's crazy talk! Shocked

Surely everyone has an adult sized potty in their car for emergencies? This is the one I own:

Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Portable-potty-toilet-10ltr-2738-p

It's saved my life on more than one occasion.

13Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Empty Re: Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Thu Aug 23 2012, 14:03

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I think you'd be more comfortable with one of these.

Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Car-toilet-

14Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Empty Re: Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Thu Aug 23 2012, 14:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm too tall to do that.

15Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Empty Re: Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Thu Aug 23 2012, 14:12

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Never mind - here's a sign for the back of your car your car instead.
Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Strange-toilet-sign-in-Korea

16Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Empty Re: Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Thu Aug 23 2012, 14:53

i would never use a public toilet in a town/city centre, absolutely no way. and i must admit i'm sick of seeing disgusting pub toilets in bolton, they really are a disgrace.

17Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Empty Re: Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Thu Aug 23 2012, 15:13

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I went for a shit in Ladbrokes in Blackpool before last years game. I walked into the cubicle to find a used needle and blood all over floor. I didn't end up shitting in there.

18Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Empty Re: Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Thu Aug 23 2012, 15:17

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I went for a shit in Ladbrokes in Blackpool before last years game. I walked into the cubicle to find a used needle and blood all over floor. I didn't end up shitting in there.

that's quite an image Shocked

19Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Empty Re: Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Thu Aug 23 2012, 15:26

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It was disgusting. I ended up just writing some grafiti on the walls and took my shit elsewhere.

20Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Empty Re: Are You Scared Of Public Toilets? Thu Aug 23 2012, 15:33

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:and took my shit elsewhere.

lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum