Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are you scared of heights?

+2
Mr Magoo
Michael Bolton
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Are you scared of heights? Empty Are you scared of heights? Sat Sep 14 2013, 20:51

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Would you be able to climb up a huge ladder like the chap in the video? I am terrified of heights, it's bizarre really as climbing up a ladder 2 metres of the ground you know is easy as apple pie but 300 metres up your mind makes you scared senseless and not let go. How are you with heights?

2Are you scared of heights? Empty Re: Are you scared of heights? Sat Sep 14 2013, 20:57

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I do not like heights.

3Are you scared of heights? Empty Re: Are you scared of heights? Sat Sep 14 2013, 21:02

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Used  to be till I worked on a Power Plant on Deeside.

Took the piss out of it , but I know what you mean.

4Are you scared of heights? Empty Re: Are you scared of heights? Sat Sep 14 2013, 21:08

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

For some reason or another I've never been that scared of heights to be honest, my stomach goes a bit when looking of a very high ledge but not in a bad way if that makes sense.

5Are you scared of heights? Empty Re: Are you scared of heights? Sat Sep 14 2013, 21:25

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I don't do heights(even the top of the step ladders) and my Mrs is even worse. I remember my wife asking to be taken off a kiddies ride once at a theme park and I had to replace her. It was only a mini dipper.

My Brother in law is a scaffolder and he has to work up some serious heights, I presume my wife and brother in law share the same parents.

6Are you scared of heights? Empty Re: Are you scared of heights? Mon Sep 16 2013, 20:22

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Things like this get worse with age imo.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum