Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are Obese People Scared Of The Rain?

+6
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
WhiteBic
Bernard Dennis Park
Numpty 28723
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Are Obese People Scared Of The Rain? Empty Are Obese People Scared Of The Rain? Tue Aug 07 2012, 10:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In shocking news this morning it has been announced that the restaurant of choice for all fatties in the UK has posted a dramatic drop in profits for the first half of the year.

Yes, that fine eating establishment Greggs has had a bad start to the year, so what has gone wrong? Have fatties stopped eating their fine sausage rolls and pies? Is the country in the middle of a healthy eating fad? Is money now so tight that people can't even afford a sausage roll?

None of these, the official reason being given by Greggs for their poor results is the rain. Apparently fat people don't like going out in the rain, even if there's the reward of a juicy pie at the end of it.

So is this true? If you're a fatty yourself (that's you Bolton Hater), are you scared of the rain? Have non-fat people noticed a lack of fatties when the weather is wet?

And what about Greggs, do any of you dine there these days?

natasha, greggs is a fine eating establishment and i can assure you that i am not in the least bit fat.

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Yo Gregg's veggie pasties is very pimp-tight you know das right! An' they apple pies is superb Ya' know what I'm sayin'? So dere!

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I like Greggs and I'm not fat. They do have healthy products for sale too you know? I often have tuna crunch baguettes from there. Very nice.

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Yo an' dey sell Spikey Mikies an don't make me pull mah gat!

I'm fat, I eat at Greggs most days, and yes, I hate the rain.

Lovely sausage rolls though. I'm going to buy 5 for my lunch.

Fat people have started going to the pound bakery, everytime I walk past they are queuing outside even in the rain.

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Its because their head is too fat for their hood and there bingo wings are too heavy for them to be able to lift a brolly above their head.

Maybe Greggs should go in to the delivery business. Pieday Friday you get free delivery! Yo feelin' me Numpty?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I used to like their vegetable pasties when i was at Uni, haven't been to one for years though.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Not had Greggs in about 6 years...... To be fair I don't actually miss it.

Notice how BH is not answering - possibly scared of the rain to answer!

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Yo ah'm also uh fan o' da tuna crunch bagettes. ah might gank one 'bfoe da match if ah hadn't had any dinner. Or uh pastie. an' dey would deliver it ta me fo' free? dat would be absolutely fly! just like mammy. with muh beeotch

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Is it just me or am losing all will when its comes to Numpty's post so far today - I just don't understand them, unlike normally!

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Not had Greggs in about 6 years...... To be fair I don't actually miss it.

countdown to bolton hater post....

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Not had Greggs in about 6 years...... To be fair I don't actually miss it.

countdown to bolton hater post....

I am waiting with baited breath!!!

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Not had greggs since I left college about 4 years ago, carrs pasties all the way! Very Happy

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Pound Bakery is awful in every way.

I sometimes go in the Greggs next to Bolton town hall square, but only if I am in a rush to a meeting or something and I haven't had chance to get any lunch. Reason being is it's 2 pasties for a quid in there these days, presumably as a response to the Pound Bakery that opened up.

The best thing that Gregs do is those flat meat and potato pies, but they're about 1.20 these days I think.

Even if I am dying of thirst, I won't buy a cold drink there on principle. They deliberately stopped stocking cans of pop so they could sell all 500ml bottles. Who wants half a litre of pop every time they are thirsty? They are over a quid, and they only do Coca-Cola products. I am addicted to Pepsi Max so that's no good to me. Tossers.

Why would you miss it when you've got all the fried chicken you could ever want. And there's not even a Greggs in Holland anyway.

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

bwfc71 wrote:Is it just me or am losing all will when its comes to Numpty's post so far today - I just don't understand them, unlike normally!

Sorry, I just wanted to try out my new English to Pimp translation app.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Never been in a greggs alway's use coffee shops.
Have not been in a bakers shop since Duncan and fosters and Acres the bakers.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Numpty 28723 wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Is it just me or am losing all will when its comes to Numpty's post so far today - I just don't understand them, unlike normally!

Sorry, I just wanted to try out my new English to Pimp translation app.

No worries - just seemed out of character!!! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum