Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum layout changes

+16
Cajunboy
wanderlust
DEANO82
Boggersbelief
observer
Sluffy
Norpig
luckyPeterpiper
gloswhite
Growler
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
boltonbonce
karlypants
MartinBWFC
Leeds_Trotter
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

41Forum layout changes - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum layout changes Wed Sep 26 2018, 16:15

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Forum layout changes - Page 3 SpaceoutForum layout changes - Page 3 10319e367bd3e35064a0cd370eca771d?AccessKeyId=C7548732DC8B67C6330B&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

must have been me Very Happy

42Forum layout changes - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum layout changes Wed Sep 26 2018, 16:23

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

How about an option to use the old format?  This one is really hard on the eyes.  Thanks for your consideration.

43Forum layout changes - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum layout changes Wed Sep 26 2018, 16:48

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Can we put a word count limit on Sluffy and LPP ?

(sorry guys, I'm only joking, honest  Very Happy)

44Forum layout changes - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum layout changes Wed Sep 26 2018, 16:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you look at the text just below the banner, it's so much easier on the eye. The black background is a big help. Would a black background be possible? Or is that a step too far.

45Forum layout changes - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum layout changes Wed Sep 26 2018, 18:14

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just change it back. Otherwise I’m off

46Forum layout changes - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum layout changes Wed Sep 26 2018, 18:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We are in discussions as to what to do. There’s no need to be a complete arse about it Boggers!

47Forum layout changes - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum layout changes Wed Sep 26 2018, 18:58

Haha bet Sluffy’s loving this, steps away for one minute and you lot spark a mass revolt.

48Forum layout changes - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum layout changes Wed Sep 26 2018, 20:03

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:Perhaps I have missed something but what I want when I visit is to be able to go to posts since last visit and then only the new posts on a page not the whole page..

There's a link on the home page which will do this at the top

Link is here:

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk/search?search_id=newposts

49Forum layout changes - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum layout changes Wed Sep 26 2018, 22:57

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It can be found here.

Forum layout changes - Page 3 Screen33

50Forum layout changes - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum layout changes Wed Sep 26 2018, 23:05

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Just looked in and see this it's cold, it's poor, it's bland and harder to read and all this white light will give me a migraine, way to fuck up a good thing.

51Forum layout changes - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum layout changes Wed Sep 26 2018, 23:46

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

KP, sluffy and all the other admins and mods. Please put this back to how it was. It wasn't broken so why have you 'fixed' it?

52Forum layout changes - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum layout changes Thu Sep 27 2018, 11:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fuck me, 48 hours later and this shite is still up? 75% of the members tell you they hate it but you don't want to go back to the old format?

What a bunch of arrogant gobshites.

Sluffy, e-mail me when you get your minions under control.

53Forum layout changes - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum layout changes Thu Sep 27 2018, 12:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Our avi's look like they've been stuffed into a goldfish bowl.

54Forum layout changes - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum layout changes Thu Sep 27 2018, 12:52

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's awful, so why hasn't any mod changed it back to how it was?

55Forum layout changes - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum layout changes Thu Sep 27 2018, 13:21

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

There you go, you can all stop crying now. Razz

Just hope Nat doesn't come back. Laughing

56Forum layout changes - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum layout changes Thu Sep 27 2018, 13:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And it's back! I didn't hate the new version to be honest but it's nice to see this one back. Don't feel too bad KP, LT and BTID, we are just a bunch of old farts stuck in our ways  Very Happy

57Forum layout changes - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum layout changes Thu Sep 27 2018, 13:27

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I hold my hands up, it was me pushing for a change. I thought people would prefer a crisp, more modern look.

The aim was to help us attract more people to the forum, but it seems the people who were already here go put off. There was still a lot of work we had to do, but it seems nobody was ready for such change.

58Forum layout changes - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum layout changes Thu Sep 27 2018, 13:31

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Forum layout changes - Page 3 Change-bad

59Forum layout changes - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum layout changes Thu Sep 27 2018, 13:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Forum layout changes - Page 3 New_luddite

60Forum layout changes - Page 3 Empty Re: Forum layout changes Thu Sep 27 2018, 13:38

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Leeds_Trotter wrote:I hold my hands up, it was me pushing for a change. I thought people would prefer a crisp, more modern look.

The aim was to help us attract more people to the forum, but it seems the people who were already here go put off. There was still a lot of work we had to do, but it seems nobody was ready for such change.
It wasn't about the modern look, but rather, the scanning area needed to read.  From my own perspective, it was much too wide an area, with much too white in between... maybe older eyes find it tiresome... and maybe the scanning area was too wide on the page.  Thanks for your time and effort in building this forum.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum