Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Small Things That Bug You

+10
Spirit of 58
Angry Dad
TheHateCamel
Numpty 28723
largehat
bwfc71
Michael Bolton
BoltonTillIDie
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Small Things That Bug You Empty Small Things That Bug You Sun Aug 26 2012, 18:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What little things bug you?

I have loads of pet peeves. The first one is people talking to me when I walk in through the door after work. I'm living alone right now but when I lived with my folks they would be all over me as soon as I walked through the door with "how was your day" or "what do you want for tea?". It was the same when I lived with David, it took him months to learn I need two minutes to myself before people talk to me when I get in from work.

I also hate litter droppers. Hate them. I have often followed a litter dropper home and posted it back to them, usually with a dog shit inside.

People who are late, even by one minute. If I say I'm going to be somewhere at 8.30pm I make sure I arrive early so I can walk through the door at bang on 8.30pm. I hate people who can't organise themselves to arrive on time.

2Small Things That Bug You Empty Re: Small Things That Bug You Sun Aug 26 2012, 18:59

people who drink out of bottles or cartons straight from the fridge and then put them back. i once got physical with a girl i shared a flat with at uni because she was always doing it. disgusting.

3Small Things That Bug You Empty Re: Small Things That Bug You Sun Aug 26 2012, 19:00

People at work who turn their computer off at 4.50pm and start packing up, and rush out of the door as soon as the clock strikes five.

4Small Things That Bug You Empty Re: Small Things That Bug You Sun Aug 26 2012, 19:07

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry to say it again. but Characters.

5Small Things That Bug You Empty Re: Small Things That Bug You Sun Aug 26 2012, 19:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think you meant "personality".

6Small Things That Bug You Empty Re: Small Things That Bug You Sun Aug 26 2012, 19:15

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I think you meant "personality".

No i didn't, i meant characters.

7Small Things That Bug You Empty Re: Small Things That Bug You Sun Aug 26 2012, 19:17

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Owen Owen Owen wrote:People at work who turn their computer off at 4.50pm and start packing up, and rush out of the door as soon as the clock strikes five.

Me too Mad

8Small Things That Bug You Empty Re: Small Things That Bug You Sun Aug 26 2012, 19:26

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I hate walking in a busy place such as a shopping mall and the person infront decides to stop and you end up having to do moves you didn't think your body could do in order to avoid walking into the back of them.

I hate slow drivers who hold up everyone else because they are incapable of handling a motor vehicle faster that 40mph.

I hate people who wear army clothes as casual wear. I hate those green trousers or combat trousers - as if they are about to go into battle.

I hate comedy songs.

I hate people who spit in the street.

I hate people who use words like 'da' for 'the'.

I hate goody two shoes people who believe if you are to be a good person you have to be a goody two shoes and full of morals.

9Small Things That Bug You Empty Re: Small Things That Bug You Sun Aug 26 2012, 19:32

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Small Things That Bug You Detsky-vozik-burley-azub-recumbent-4

10Small Things That Bug You Empty Re: Small Things That Bug You Sun Aug 26 2012, 19:32

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

People who ride the above things. Do they not realise how stupid they look?

11Small Things That Bug You Empty Re: Small Things That Bug You Sun Aug 26 2012, 19:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:

I hate people who wear army clothes as casual wear. I hate those green trousers or combat trousers - as if they are about to go into battle.

I agree with your peeves, especially the spitting one. But I love army clothes, wear them all the time. And I'm a queen of fashion.

12Small Things That Bug You Empty Re: Small Things That Bug You Sun Aug 26 2012, 21:36

People who are obsessed by bottled water. My sister came round the other day and went mental when I only had tap water.

13Small Things That Bug You Empty Re: Small Things That Bug You Sun Aug 26 2012, 21:47

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

When a train or tram is late and they dont bother letting the passengers of the plaform know - especially bad with the trams.

14Small Things That Bug You Empty Re: Small Things That Bug You Sun Aug 26 2012, 22:18

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The fact that TV adverts are broadcast at a higher volume than programmes.

Twats.

15Small Things That Bug You Empty Re: Small Things That Bug You Sun Aug 26 2012, 22:56

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Footballers who run around with their thumb in their stupid gob after scoring a goal.

16Small Things That Bug You Empty Re: Small Things That Bug You Sun Aug 26 2012, 23:24

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

People that say that they speak as they find. Like it's an admirable quality! Jesus, developing social skills is the mark of an adult, get some, yoyr life is so much richer when you know diplomacy and subtlety.
Also, women that believe feminism means being a bitch ti every bloke they meet, it doesn't, that's just being a bitch!

17Small Things That Bug You Empty Re: Small Things That Bug You Sun Aug 26 2012, 23:32

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

TheHateCamel wrote:People that say that they speak as they find. Like it's an admirable quality! Jesus, developing social skills is the mark of an adult, get some, yoyr life is so much richer when you know diplomacy and subtlety.

I know what you're saying with this one and I am inclined to agree but I'd like to play devil's advocate a bit with this one.

I don't go around saying "I speak as a I find" but some of my friends appreciate the fact that I am bluntly honest with them in situations when other people are more tactful.

For example I have a female friend, who is now happily married, but she got into a period earlier in her life where she was dating a lot of knobheads. They used to hurt her and mess her about. Everyone else was saying to her things like "they don't deserve you" and "you've just not found the right one yet" whereas I pointed out that they were all knobheads and it was her own fault for agreeing to go out on a date with just about anybody who asked her for one.

I was right, she was upset with me for telling her this, but in time, she thanked me, and I like to think I saved her a lot of heartache by being someone who speaks their mind in situations when others are sometimes all about diplomacy and subtlety. There's a case to be made for it.

18Small Things That Bug You Empty Re: Small Things That Bug You Sun Aug 26 2012, 23:55

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

That last bit that just wont come out and stops you from going to sleep. Tip try running on the spot for a couple of mins usually works although dont recomend it when staying at someones house.

19Small Things That Bug You Empty Re: Small Things That Bug You Mon Aug 27 2012, 00:35

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Knobs that say absolutely.

20Small Things That Bug You Empty Re: Small Things That Bug You Mon Aug 27 2012, 00:38

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Little blokes that that try to make up for being small by shouting and being aggressive. They behave like little dogs all wind and piss.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum